SHRUMPF CONFIRMED AS TOTAL RACIST

Well Sup Forums? Your proud leader has finally done it. He has chosen a cabinet to help him rule his country with no less than SEVENTEEN...

*WHITE*

*MEN*

He isn't even pretending he's not racist anymore. You can't put that many white men in your cabinet in 2017! Actually (let's not mince words), white males are just a cancer in society that needs to be excised and Blumpfkenstein is spreading that cancer all over the White House.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/13/us/politics/trump-cabinet-women-minorities.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys shill

shouldn't you be playing soccer 24/7?

source: nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/13/us/politics/trump-cabinet-women-minorities.html?_r=0

blumpf

shrumpf

>White Males
>Shulkin
>Mnuchin

He promised to make america great again, how can one achieve this with negros?

>we should judge people by the color of their skin and their biological sex
>not by the content of their character or by their actions

Nobody complains about the things these guys have done, just that they're all white males. Ummmm, racist and sexist much?

We're still a white country for a few years. So what's your point?

Trump hires the best people for the job, not the most politically correct.

>kikes
>white
pick one faggot, moreover
>implying having white males is a bad thing

Outstanding! We win again.

(and still playing a 0-0 match)

WTF i hate trump now, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

>Reagan was the best of the "modern" presidents since Eisenhower
>Trump has similar cabinet
I don't see the problem.

how would a correlation between WHITE MALES in office and the general state of the country look?

Wow drlunpopi's campaign is over now

what's your question, caller? i don't see anything wrong with that

White men are the best

>a man who values competency amd results over everything else, under budget and ahead of schedule
>hires FUCKING WHITE MALES
makes u think

racist is a compliment now, you know

>hires the best people for the job
>they happen to be white men
I will not apologize for being better than you

would they prefer to have a cabinet full of pro life low tax black men to one of subversive liberal (((whites)))?

>Well Sup Forums? Your proud leader has finally done it. He has chosen a cabinet to help him rule his country with no less than SEVENTEEN...
>*WHITE*
>*MEN*

when you look at a group photo of people and all you see is skin color... congrats.. YOU are the racist.

They should place a picture of a HUGE BLAEING ALARM next to that bolded red FUCKING WHITE MEN text

Who cares if Glrumpf is racist?

If you're offended by it, kys and reroll another race to be born as until you land on white.