Trump and the Jews

Jew here. My grandfather told me to vote Trump, and since he is the patriarch of the family, I went along with it. The rest of my family voted Hillary AFAIK. Seems everything in this election worked out precisely for the Jews. The (((media))) gets to shame Trump publicly which only makes him look oppressed somehow as a billionaire and publicly, the Jews are mostly against Trump. On the other hand, Jews stand to benefit more from his generous pro-Israel policies and trust of Zionist Jews as close advisers than they could have from Hillary. Additionally Jews are a mostly wealthy clan and benefit more from lowered taxes and loosened business regulations than they would have with Hillary. And we have, to my knowledge, the first president whose daughter is a Jew and we already have Jewish grandchildren running around the White House. Certainly pretty good strategy, don't you agree, even if you aren't on our side?

>jew here

leave, most of us truly do hate you

Nose or gtfo

Yeah but I'm just point out that we are winning and most of you helped. Like what was the thinking? Haha we'll fuck over the Jews by electing a guy whose daughter is Jewish, who essentially acts like a goy version of us because he's so NYC and he's a billionaire who wants to make the rich richer and that hurts the Jews how? Just unprincipled you stormcucks are.

Canacuck your state owes it to the Jews. Shut up.

The only hope this miserable place holds is that Trump outjewed the Jews by pretending to be a good Goyim having them on a short leash. Which I greatly doubt, therefore, praise Israel!

Send my regards to Bibi!

Shalom brother in intellect! Also if your grandpa is a figure why the rest of the family didn't vote as he said?

But like he is a good goyim? He's certainly enough honorary Jew that his daughter got accepted to the tribe. Do you think he's gonna holocaust Ivanka?

He's a figure to me, I suppose he doesn't influence the rest so deeply. I've always had a fairly similar personality to him so that has given us a special bond.

This board is now a subsidiary of Israeli and Russian governments.

There are better and more humane ways of dealing with people than just killing them. Dont be a savage.

Yes he's getting revenge for your tribe stealing the souls of his children.

You're FUCKED this time.

Oh no hold me Sup Forums!

Well I guess they are sold on globalist agenda more than goyim. Grandpa bet on high risk high reward target.

POST NOSE OR GTFO

Thomas Friedman was our neighbor growing up. Its certainly the status quo here. They are moderates. They just don't want to overthink it.

There is a difference between overthinking and forecasting all the probabilities. TH=he lazy pay the price twice. That is why 2nd amendment must exist. No need for another state genocide.

Can't say your wrong. Honestly have no problem with the Jews other than you fucking Jews empower the nigger and import mudniggers for cheap labor.

If you stopped fucking with the host I'd stop planning your genocide.

Sure does keep the niggers loyal though. And most Jews are rich enough to afford personal mudniggers for labor and menial tasks. Well just saying if you want to genocide us, Trump is a step in the wrong direction.

Sadly some of us are too sold on humane idea of control for benefit of the oppressed. We got oppressed, now some of us promote the acceptance of oppressed. Not for my liking either, specially in Europe.

All a broad has to do is put on a wig and dress like Velma and I am diamonds.

Wrong

Hillary would've flooded the country Third World cheap trash. Trump is culturally cool with thE young kids.

The left is playing right into are hands by calling all trump supporters nazis. The Point has been crossword no one cares.

So you'll be fine for 8 years under Trump. During these next eight years whites will be radicalized believing Its not only cool and righteous but the culling of the Jew will happen.

Why is it that american jews pikes of shit i wish hitler was here to clean these fuckers up. But your kinda ok op

Trump has yet to really say anything about immigration.

Thanks, user!

Your in the majority ; even the niggers and mudniggers hate Jews. Just think what will happen to them when whites lose their love affair with the (((traders)))

Honestly if they just integrated with the white population they would be fine, but the fucking self hating little bitches aare going to be gassed.

There Love affair with other people's money over the expense of society drives normal people bat shit crazy.

If we integrated we'd lose the high IQ that lets us dominate.

and the country with the most jews
those jews were against trump
we wont forget

israel average iq is 90

I never cared about Jews, I thought they were cool, until I started encountering kikeposting. Now whenever a kike comes on Sup Forums it makes me glad that Adolf baked so many of you. He was right all along.

I was thinking for American Jews. Obviously I'm just referring to the Ashkenazim. Sephardim and Mizrahim might as well be unicorns I encounter them so rarely.

We will see. The main reason why he won was his Populus xenophobic racist outlook whites could get behind.

The left fucked up so bad it's going to take an act of the baby eating god to stop this train.

It would go up.

Your fucking inbred the point where your disease riddled. All my Jew friends have family members that have had cancer in their 30s.

Getting less cancer =/= higher IQ

You don't know what your taking about.

Just look at dog breeds. Breeds that had a small genetic pool as dumb as shit. Dog mutts much smarter.

Any choice would have been pro Jew. Because the people who hate you are correct about you controlling the world.

Right but if Hillary had won the Jewish media could not have been critical of her openly in the same way as Trump because she is a woman. Makes the media appear to be all righteous with Trump in office saying silly things.

Sorry but I can't agree on that Ismael. We will end up inbred degenerates. Mixing is fine with people with healthy similar IQ level people.

>not taking out assad
>LOL DRUMPF IS GREAT FOR ISRAEL

You shills are so fucking stupid

Daily reminder. Adolf didn't do it. We make it seem so.

Not that many goyim with high IQ. And when there are, we do mix with them as long as they convert see: Ivanka.

No need for them to convert as long as high morale and principles are held within the family.

Not falling for it kike

Well the kids have to be raised Jewish.

Stay mad Moshe

ALso here comes the probem with all the subversion. Average world IQ goes down because more uneducated savages around the world are born and worst education comes more mainstream in the West. Jews are getting themselves into trouble because if only jews are remaining as the top IQ people they will end up being inbred imbeciles and all the IQ will go to waste. So I am not for ZOG no matter how pro-Israel I can be. They are old jews with old ideas that destroy the planet and opportunities for the jews. They are too blind to see that. Not interested in that.

No need for that either. There is no difference in intellectual capability between orthodox and secular once. Its about choice of path.

Pol are jews.

He did. He's going to dismantle AIPAC. Its outlined in his contract to the america people. He doesnt na.e them specifically, but foreign money will be stopped

To beat us you have to become us. That is the price to pay.

Rich, Gay, NYC Jew Here (its true)
They're all in Israel, I just went on birthright last week, and it felt 1/3 Ashk, 1/3 Seph, 1/3 Miz, much different than in the US.

That's not what he meant when he said they have to be raised Jewish
Judaism isn't a religion so much as a way of life.

>I'm the ginger in the back

Lol no.

I don't hate them

Sadly here its be Orthodox or a not real Jew.

Death to the juden.

Is there modern orthodox? Like kippah and nothing else? That's what my dad is, same thing as Jared Kushner or Ben Shapiro, or is it like brimmed hat and tzitzit dangling everywhere?

Settle down, Achmed. That's illegal now.

Forget the dangling. You got almost none in here. I mean the kippah. Just to make elders happy...

israel is okay, sjw-type marxists aren't.