Are these retards still walking?

Are these retards still walking?

Cancelled due to rain

I still don't get it. Can't Germany do a total reset where the whole country is kicked off welfare, and only people with German accents can reapply through an automated phone system? everyone else can wait in the everqueue

They are walking through Czech Republic now.

So what do they want want to happen? Assad to step down? What do they want after that? Who will stop ISIS? Who will rebuild the country? Who will make sure ultraconservative Mudslimes don't take over the government and install sharia law?

The current route.

They were in Prague on January 16th.

I hope they freeze to death or get fucked up by an avalanche

What do they do after Shengen zone?

Can't wait till these people get killed

>kick people off welfare
>suddenly millions of people with no income at all
>murder and thievery become daily routine

Run for parliament my dude.

witnessed

You really think they think they'll make it that far?

Once the news stops reporting on them they'll go home

>people kicked off welfare
>suddenly Sweden gets a million more immigrants.

So as soon as they arrive Aleppo is liberated, Russians building new infrastructure, helping the people, giving them food and medical care.

I want to see the faces of those libtards getting hot soup and water from the Russians. Getting medical from the Russians. Screaming for help from the Russians while passing 'moderate rebels' territory.

What a glorious march, showing the world the true face of Russia.

How can these people afford to miss work for months? Are they living off gibs or are they just too rich to care?

>liberals
>working

hope they get trucked by a muslim

I think most just join for a couple of days.

Do these fuckers think they will be able to buy food and lodging in a war zone? They are going to get them self killed/robbed/rapped/sold into slavery.

>Cancelled due to rain

And that matters because?

>They are going to get them self killed/robbed/rapped/sold into slavery.
we all hope

>less than 50 people
nobody gives a fuck.

>when there are more people on the promotional poster than in the actual march

It just doesn't make sense that they are still going. Do they thing think there is going to be a welcoming parade and a 21 gun salute? They are more likely to get a 21 dick salute over their ruined body.

Why would think any part of that stupid plan should make sense?

They're going at a glacial pace, and are still in the Czech Rep. I predict they'll get to Vienna and then give up.

I wonder if they've got the memo that the siege is over.

50 women and some prams isn't quite a cavalry charge.

what's a leppo?

>poverty causes crime

its a topping on a pizza

only if it's niggers

It might be just too poor to care.

It's also not that expensive to travel Europe on a budget.

I spent 3 weeks in North Italy and Switzerland while also spending a few days in Greece while being unemployed.

>hispanic crime
reminder that crime statistics are biased against whites. the hispanic crime rates are much higher while white crime rates are much lower than what is reported because of pic related

Your picture is too clear. Would you mind making it a little blurrier so I can read it?

what the fuck are you on about?

After showing their determination to all the bad men, IS will all become good men who love peace and are allergic to violence.