And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave...

>And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead

am I white?

I don't have time for your cryptic bullshit, cinnamonigger

>but i do.

marks are for the cattle , free men wear not marks.

Yfw intelligence agencies can identify you from your hands.

This is bait.

Post feet.

All these fucking satan spawns on this thread. Disgusting

But those 'marks' are chillblains. Get a fucking pair of gloves you dundus.

not this is no bait , if you develod your powers , physical marks will appear , i got the eye of hours and the omega .
its like having a satelite and nukes ,but my enemies are flies,
I have a hammer and i gotta remove splinters

No bait

can I get a fucking answer!

Creepy picture

Maybe. You shoud have more zinc in your diet.

> to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead
I was fucking promised to live in such world since 1999. I still have to have my keys, my debit card, my keys from office, my transport card and my subway card with me. I wish I could change it to chip in my arm.

>Maybe.
good enough for me
when can I move to deutschland and work on a construction site while I deal drugs on the street and rob stuff?

Yeah, wake me up when the anti-christ actually appears. People like you have been saying it's the end times since the 1800s.

This time it's real tho

This isn't even a meme year like 2000 or 2012 though

kill yourself

RFID chips are real and they are here

neither the anticrist or the crist are coming
Podesta and company have been killing the actors of the play before they ge on the stage.

wake up user and pick one of the empy spots , we need help.

2000 years ago John saw biometrics authentication, almost all ID is done with hand or face

What we have here? A faggot Jesus-believer who shakes his ass in Another Jewnited Methodist Church of Western Flyoverland?
>2017
>believe in a Book of medieval kike fairytales.

THIS BETTER BE THE NEW APPLE ANNOUNCEMENT

well.. shit happens when not coutious when handeling a pot of boiling water

is this herpes? also
>religion
No thanks.
You can put them in and take them out, they're for personal use not mandatory Identification.
The reason that was written into the bible, was because it's a human tenancy just look at with happened with the Jews and the star.
"I don't like you and want everyone to know who you are, you must wear this mark" has been around sense humans wore things to identify themselves with groups, such as uniforms.
This is a common theme in religion, X happens frequently (But not every day), make claim it will happen again and bring some sort of bad juju.
The eclipse used to be the main signal until we got accustomed to it.

Spider bites