Question for the Swedish

How long until you rise up and force your government to do something about these savages destroying your nation?

>Sweden
>Having backbone of any kind

this man will lead the charge

I mean wasn't it your people who used to do the raping? Did Christianity cuck you that much?

I don't think he will do anything, I think thats why he moved away from Sweden to the UK, so Marzia would not get raped. At this rate he will likely move to LA. People may think its dangerous here, but the LAPD have made most of the city pretty safe. Im never afraid in this city.

reminder, sweden's military is only like 17000 members, police force is like 22000 (including many women)

Which means nothing if they do nothing to protect their people.

Does sweden even have guns for honest citizen like most eu country?

Aren't people in your country only allowed to own guns through a club?

I mean aren't you afraid?

>swedes
>doing something

WTF are they gnna do? Challenge the muslims to a game of Dota 2 and counter strike? Swedish men are literally the most useless wastes of oxygen alive along with the rest of the Scandinavians, their biggest achievement was the forced meme of "muh viking" and if you think a faggy looking Barney the dinosaur tier man who entertains kids by sitting on his PC all day and screaming like a fucking mongoloid, is the pinnacle of Sweidsh men getting their pride back, this shows you how fucked they truly are.

Yes i registered last week and in 6-9 ( time for papers ) months I will have the rights to own AR15 and ak47 in semi auto

>trading inanimate objects is like trading human beings
>people trafficking is good for the immigrants
>taking them away from their homeland, culture, language and identity is good for the immigrants
>soon: rickets niggers everywhere

something doesn't add up

one year left and if SD doesnt have the majority of votes in the election i will seriously move to balticum

We will see after he 2018 election.
Probably never if things keep being the same.. if the economy crashes for example which causes mass unrest.. that would be it.

are refugees allowed to vote in sweden?

Link to video or fake news

They keep saying that women voted for it and were hanging out with the shitskins in the first place as an excuse not to take action.What happens when YOU,your sister or some alt right nazi cuttie is raped and killed?Did they also vote for it and asking for it???
KYS beta sweeds

Lets hope because what is happening in your country is sad. Overall, you seem like a good decent people who tried to be way too contrarian towards what the US does.

>How long until you rise up and force your government to do something about these savages destroying your nation?

I could say the same about you.

No

Sweden and Britain is way safer than the U.S especially when it comes to big cities like LA

>E-celeb
>Doing anything but being tough from his bedroom

Kek

Sweden is irrelevant.

According to the government and most of the media, this is all lies, the blacks are peaceful victims.

We elected Trump.

Hows RT doing today? Every city has dangerous areas, but LA is relatively safe. Moreover I can go to ethnic areas and not worry about being harrassed, they don't mind my business. Whereas in London or Uppsala you can't go to the wrong area or else they will kick your ass, even if you want to just eat or buy something.

They deserve it for being those country ruining savages in yesteryear

It'll never happen.

Muslims right now could storm Swedish museums and start destroying their ancient history and they still wouldnt do shit.

I've lost all respect for Sweden.

LA is only unsafe if you're black.