MILOS SITE IS A SCAM

I know many of you are going to laugh at me for ordering from this faggot, but I'm still going to put out a warning so he doesn't do more damage: DO NOT ORDER FROM MILOS SITE, IT'S A SCAM.

>order 3 shirts for 98$ on the 13th dec and pay via credit card, money immediately get's booked off
>on january 9th I wonder where it is, look it up and realize they didn't even ship it yet
>message support immediately
>no reply until today

Do you know any way I can contact this fag so I can at least insult him? I pretty much wrote off the money, just want to prevent him from doing more damage

Aahaha you piece of shit Schnitzel serves you right for ordering this ugly neckbeard merchandise from a niggerloving faggot

this. faggy op

Start a twitter hashtag. He won't be able to ignore it then. I'm not surprised he is jewing people out of money

There is something weird about that mother fucker.

Didn't he also keep all the money he raised for a white scholarship?
This cunt is starting to really live up to his Jewish heritage.

>giving money to faggots

Remember the white privilege scholarship fund?

Remember?

Never. trust. KIKES.

Fucking gullible newfag redditors shitting up Sup Forums, get cucked/kiked more bitches

That's what you get for supporting faggotry

>getting memed out of your money this easily
you deserve it

yeah, no shit. he's a nigger loving kike faggot

I don't have a twitter account, will it be easy to just set one up and get it trending?

To everyone kicking me while I'm done I guess I deserve it, even though it was supposed to be a present for someone else.

>DO NOT ORDER FROM MILOS SITE, IT'S A SCAM.
Well no shit, Milo was good the first 2-4 months when he first popped up on Youtube. He then became a complete sellout and does everything he can to earn dem sweet shekels.

It's your own fault to be honest.

No shit, i'm saying there might be something deeper.

>implying any of us buy his shit

Those shirts cost like $2 to make
Why is he selling them for over 30

>MILOS SITE

doubt he runs the merch store, most likely some contractor, anyway good luck getting those dingdongs to reply

>3 shirts for 98$
Fucking WHY

chargeback on your card moron.

fwiw my first trump gat took a month to ship. these guys have no idea how ecommerce works or are nassively unprepared for orders.

Wasn't his "privilege grant" a scam?

It's his brand so he's selling his name, doesn't matter if it he's directly involved. And if they scam it will hurt him directly.

how about not giving your money to a kike?

If they told me "hey dude were low on supply so you're gonna have to wait a bit" it would be prefectly fine, but they are just not replying to my messages.

If you paid with a credit card you can dispute the charge user.

Your younger brother who's at an early stage of getting redpilled and who likes Milo asks you for one of his shirts as a christmas present. What do you do? Get it for him or be like "JESUS ARE YOU CRAZY HE'S A COALBURNER AND JEW JESUS HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ABOUT THE KIKE PROBLEM, IT WAS THEM ALL ALONG"?

Is Milo still a thing? Haven't heard anything about him since the election. Do people still care about this attention seeking faggot?

having caught a bit of his last 'performance' I severly doubt $98 keeeps him fuelled for more than 30min nowadays.. But still..
>3 shirts for 98$
just kys now, its cheaper in the long run

yeah, pretty much. he isn't getting red-pilled if you think milo is a good guy. his sole purpose was to suppress the alt-right and create more racial tension.

This, all day long

Thanks for the input, I didn't know that since I never pay via credit card. I messaged Milo everywhere and will give him a day to get back in contact, otherwise I'll do that and will try to go viral as much as I can.

I remember a thread about a new book he is about to release (or has already released?) and a lot of people wrote that they preordered it.

>milo is a dumb attention seeking, scaming faggot who does contribute almost nothing in content
Yes

>milo is an undercover leftie paid by Soros to destroy the alt right from within
Yeah no
I am pointing him into the right direction and he's doing a good job of finding things out by himself, but getting redpilled is a journey you ultimatively have to do on your own.

>undercover leftie
dont think so.

i had second thoughts about him when he dismissed all palestinians as "terrorists". then i realised he was a zio-shill and his purpose was to make sure the "new right" or "alt right" doesn't get the wrong ideas about israel.

Sorry OP, you're on your own here.
Anybody autistically normie enough to not only watch and enjoy that guy, let alone donate 100 bucks for him to snort crack off a nigger's cock, shouldn't be on Sup Forums

bump

>IT'S A SCAM.
No shit

It's called capitalism

yeah, he has aids

>buying anything from a jewish faggot

>Thanks for the input, I didn't know that since I never pay via credit card

yeah you also never read the terms of service of your credit card... jesus

>trusting milo

>order 3 shirts for 98$