When you mail ordered wife secretly hates you

When you mail ordered wife secretly hates you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkK_ZKl-SQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxr9nE9MuQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its in reverse.

Also she was not smiling before he turned around because she was holding in a BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

>When you live in brasil so to make your pathetic life a little better you shitpost horrible baits in a respectable and peacefull website to spark hate and violence.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!

95% of euro/russian mail order brides run away.
90% of asian mail order brides run away

they always hate you. always. a pervert fucking BOUGHT them you are lower on their scale of love than a snake in a wheel rut.

SLOVENIAN'D!

kek

>a respectable and peacefull website
What particular brand of weed are you smoking, my Frisian friend?

Everytime I hit the kush, I let the flames burn like George Bush.

When your bastard son got vaccinated

holy shit hahahaha

>Melania will never fart in my face

>bow down to SOROS
this goy gets it

Sweden: The White Race

Got that gif where he appears to be screaming ? I need it

sVEN, bust out with the unreversed one, so i could blast it to my hating friends

Where wer you for the past 4 days he has them already any nukes going off

>tfw Melania Trump does whatever she is told because she has a cunt between her legs and her only purpose is to be a fuck hole...

So the new narrative is that he's a bad husband?
I'm so tired of the modern mass media. Can't we just bomb every news corporation or something?

when you're an autist who can't face truth

Trump's duty is to the nation, sometimes family has to be sacrificed to focus on bettering the country

she is a good and decent woman reeeeeeeeee

Like father, like son

Ted bundy bombed news media through mail bombs, why can't Sup Forums do the same? Cowards.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. This is terrifying!

Its not reversed, but she does it all the time not just to Trump. Its a slavic thing, takes energy to smile.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hkK_ZKl-SQ&feature=youtu.be

Check out the first 10 seconds to see for yourself.

>secretly

That was ted kaczynski

One of the new satanic establishment pedophile memes is that Trump and his wife are having problems. The OP is a clip taken while a band was playing the national anthem, that's why the shill's clip doesn't include sound.

I want to punish the First Bimbo's whore tits with a whip

>new zealand

when your mom tries to look cool and you make fun of her for it

Ok, is there any way to verify it's reversed? People on facebook are going nuts and I just want to shut them up.

A shekel for the good goy.

this is such a fucking shit tier mene

Are you kidding? Can you not read body language?

She is literally going full NOTICE ME SENPAI

Do you see how distraught she is when he turns away?

She is probably a simple woman who had no desire for a life of politics and did not see this coming, and was probably miserable the entire election season but stuck it out because she obviously loves her husband.

That's the vibe I get anyway. A dutiful First Lady.

And she's also so hot it's not even funny

>Melania will never fart in my face

i See, Good shit, Also resting bitch face is to not cause wrinkles. As she is/was a model who wouldnt try not to get wrinkles at any age, true story.

I'm also willing to bet she's extremely self consciousness about her lack of political knowledge, as she's never needed to know any of this stuff.

DONT BULLY

literally like a heavy handed tv scene to show a character is a sociopath

nigger

He probably feels bad for the last year and a half, but he's not just her husband anymore. He's our leader. She will have to get used to her heart being broken.

FDR never had this problem.

They already made her read a speech that was partially ripped off from michello, and the entire fake news ripped her ass open over it.

That wasn't nice of them.

>That wasn't nice of them

Aww, does the little Trumpcuck need a safe space? :^)

No, just pointing out it's not okay to make fun of a black woman but apparently slavs are subhuman filth.

Slavs are white.

This

slavs are not subhuman

Where were you when Melania was a secret KGB hooker? Are you on the Putin Timeline yet?

Nobody? Fine. FDR married his fifth cousin once removed which means he basically picked his mate out of a barrel. They had some uggo mutant children, he spent his entire Presidency in a wheelchair, and she failed to do anything substantive, like building a town for mining families.

Not in reverse. Go to 2:10:30

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxr9nE9MuQs

Excuse me but his first lady helped write the UN Declaration of Human Rights, which ends with the declaration that if you don't agree with the UN then you don't get any of these Human Rights.

>thatsthe.jokepeg
Newfag detected

In all seriousness though, there were hoards of people raiding us during the election saying stuff like that. "I'm a Trump supporter" and then state some hilariously off target statement that could only be conjured up in the mind of a mentally handicapped lefty

I kinda want to get a overcoat like that but I'm retarded so help me please

Do they have a suit jacket on underneath, or just straight shirt to overcoat?

I don't think you see any suit jacket collars underneath the overcoats.

It's hot enough as it is under five layers of clothes and a bullet-proof vest.

Good shit Better Brazil

you were being trolled a good 85% of those times.

90% of "CTR!~!!1!!" and CTR posting was trolling.

Thanks, this schlomo gets it.

Don't listen to him he's retarded
Yes you typically wear a suit jacket underneath but it doesn't necessarily have to be that formal, I usually wear a sweater and the overcoat on top
Wouldn't make much sense to just wear a shirt tho, an undercoat is for when it's actually cold out
>Why didn't you just wear a regular suit jacket if you were only gonna wear a shirt underneath

Is reversed you fucking faggot

what a massive bait, huebro. idiot.

Better than having her openly hate America

Melania doesn't love Trump. She's his boss.

She probably doesn't even love barren

good work