Why is retreating from the world stage a good thing? Why do you guys support this?

Why is retreating from the world stage a good thing? Why do you guys support this?

China and Russia are just going to step in and dictate the course of major world events while Trump has both thumbs up his ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1EUVVs7QSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>world stage

jesus fuck. this aint that kind of show, hoe

this is how the world thinks about Trump so btfo burger fags, the world thinks you're A FUCKING JOKE AND YOU ARE !

this is how the world thinks about Trump so btfo burger fags, the world thinks you're A FUCKING JOKE AND YOU ARE !
>youtube.com/watch?v=n1EUVVs7QSA

Fuck off, globalist. National interests first.
Besides, your country desperately needs to solve its domestic problems first.

USA is the world stage, how could they retreat from it? Other than by destroying their country, which won't happen now, since Trump is making it great again.

Trump's a puppet. burgers are so stupid they actually think he's good for them while ignore USA is only powerful because of their military.

>Fuck off, globalist. National interests first.
See

>also
>(((((((((globalist))))
>ignores Trump is a kike

>B-B-B-BUT WE WONT BE ABLE TO WASTE MORE MONEH ON DINDUS IN AFRICA AND SAND GROIDS
your point? let them die. china wants to take over africa and kill all the niggers fine by me, russia wants to invade its self and have a fun mock war with a made up city called ukraine or annex finnland idgaf, and if they do they will be as fucking broke as we are

You wanna know what the Dutch think of you, Ahmed Ibn-Kankerrat? Not too well.

You lost, kike. You can stop shilling now. Or do they really still pay you?

>toothpaste calling other countrys a joke
literally who, what and where are you toothpaste? i have never heard of a less significant country in my life

Go fuck yourself shitskin commie. We don't need to spend our cash in shitholes to rule the world.

Yeah it's not a good idea. He can jumpstart the economy temporarily by killing regulations and repealing the ACA but what happens when we have nobody to trade with? Meanwhile he dances with a bloodthirsty grizzly while poking the fire breathing dragon in the eye. President Trump both confounds and terrifies me. That's why I voted for Hillary.

I forgot to mention how much he is antagonizing the Muslim world with his "take the oil" rhetoric. I already miss Obama so much.

WOW DRUMPF BTFO
HE CAN NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS

ITS OGRE NOW
#IM WITH HER
shit/-69 pasta nigger, gas yourself

>China and Russia are just going to step in and dictate the course

Lol, no. USA has the biggest army in the world with the best expeditionary capabilities. Russia can't even supply its little campaign in Syria properly. China never invaded anyone overseas and never had expirience in battle(except UN peacekeeping missions and anti-pirate deployment). USA is not going anywhere, and Russia and China can't fill this non-existant void. Nothing changes other than USA is slightly uncucking itself.

He will be BTFO in 2020 if he is not impeached after we take back congress in 2018.

and yes I am still with her

Muh Russia muh Russia

Shill harder, faggot

He try patheticly to freigthen allies to get his way.

Thing is. Russia and china are only americas enemy not our.

Its our win ether way your los if we dont get what we want.

Thats counting for every country dealing with americans.

>Why is retreating from the world stage a good thing? Why do you guys support this?

It isn't. But Israeli Jews are getting scared because more immigrants means that nobody gives a shit about Israel anymore, so that's why they wanted Drumpfberg to win so badly and spent so much effort shilling for him.

Russia just dealt us a death blow without firing a shot.

if you live that long, your leader will drink herself to death if she isnt imprisoned for life, and (((you))) we will be taken care of soon

You mjst have missed the news, China is in a ddbt crisis now. Their economy is nkt as big as ours and unable to hsndle big debt like we can.

And Putin and Trump are buddies.

>bow down to SOROS
this goy gets it

Not with the way lefties been acting lately. My prediction is 2/3rds by majority rep in both houses. And >2/3 in state legs and mansions. By 2020. Then we start removing amendments. And passing new ones.

>China and Russia are just going to step in and dictate the course of major world events

Seriously, it does not work like this. The world is not a huge stage with a song and a dance number performed by Uncle Sam.

It's all about the money. The amount of money dictates the world. Not the amount of bombs you drop.

>after we take back congress in 2018.
what is the maximum seats dems could win in 2018

Ignorant fool here; What did Russia do?

Installed their puppet as our president.

literally nothing, which is why the shills are pissed and we dont have ww3 praise be putin

because we dont fucking need them

better than a kike and saudi puppet

What flag is that?

8, and the max they could lose is 22

Almost all of those 8 are in the deepest of red states

>world stage

this is like being a slut who sleeps with other girl's boyfriends and then brags that she is popular

what is the point

It's going to be an uphill battle for us but I am hopeful after seeing the energy generated by the women's march

I see you bought into the lock her up meme. I guess you didn't get dear leader's memo.

Gibraltar

america has always over-extended and it has never worked out good for us. let the chinese expand and watch how fast their imaginary bubble pops. as for russia, i hope putin puts eurolibcucks on a guillotine.

AMERICA FIRST

Qatar

>dear leaders
no, north korea doesnt have internet connection

At least they are our allies.

and im talking about countrys like haiti throwing her ass in jail or killing her for what she did, or maybe the saudis will take care of her for losing 586 million dollars they gave her and losing

>gerorge soros
>saudi oil princes
>both manipulate and destroy our country and its people for their own gains are our allies
how retarded are you? i mean i know your a shill but jesus

8 trillion (trillion) dollars sunk into Iraq alone, since 2012. Water and weak allies on all sides, you're telling me we should sell our country's wealth and future to the imperialistic benefit of a few despot """allies""" and international corporations?

>EU is so cucked it is at Russia and China's total mercy
they deserve death

They're not babies. Everybody is not babies.
They don't need their hand held everytime they want to do something.
They need to get the training wheels taken off and get their own work done.

WHY THE FUCK CANT THIS DUMB CUNT WEAR A TIE PROPERLY?!

This photo is amazing. Something about it made me stop and look as if it were a painting in a museum.

>only powerful because of their military
>also has worlds biggest economy

is there some shittier definition of powerful im not aware of you dumb cunt

>renege on military spending to fund social safety net
>lol why can't we defend ourselves help us america

The idea the USA is going to have noone to trade with is a joke.

Leftists: misunderstanding economics for hundreds of fucking years with no end in sight

>Why is retreating from the world stage a good thing?

Why is it a bad thing? These days the US stands for (((progressive))) (((multicultural))) values. Let's put an end to that influence and have Russia and China's nationalist monoculturalism gain the upper hand.

No more degeneracy forced on the rest of the worst by disgusting kike propagandists? Yes, please.

I was on the verge of all out hating this country and its "culture" until Trump gave me a little hope. Millennials are a lost cause though.

>Why do you guys support this
because we ae tired of you fucks.
I can't wait for europe to stop being your bitches/vassals once and for all

*rest of the world

I'm 100% this will end his campaign guys...

Wait is he retreating from the world stage or starting ww3 with Russia?

What's the official shill narritice?

Jesus you are a delusional faggot

The ussr poisoned us decades ago with cultural Marxism

remember that time we "jokingly" landed on the Moon? or that time we "jokingly" stockpiled 6,000 nuclear warheads deliverable by land, sea, and air?

yeah, everyone does bitch. BTFO

>doubling down on the identity ooliixs that made you lose

Yeah I'm sure victory will be fourthcoming

The only way trump loses is if he actually becomes hitler or if the econemy crashes

>China and Russia are just going to step in and dictate the course of major world events

Who cares? Why should Americans care about the rest of the world? This is a serious question.

According Neocons it's our sacred duty to Jesus (and to our corporate masters) but mostly to Jesus

i have no problem with this
it means other countries has to step up
me being past military age, i can sit watching liberal crybabies getting sent to war

and i get to fuck their honeys while they are gone

speaking of retreating