Do you take personal responsibility or do you blame everything on somebody or something else (politicians, foreigners...

Do you take personal responsibility or do you blame everything on somebody or something else (politicians, foreigners, rich people, guns etc.), Sup Forums?

I blame everything on Germany.

I blame white people.

The Jews are to blame for everything.

Hitler was right. They must be exterminated.

I am not personally responsible for other people being idiots.

I am personally responsible for gassing the jews.

Holy shit that's a nigger tier parenting pic
I mean, nice ass, but still

I blame rural and suburban retards for everything.

Rural and suburban retards are basically an earlier stage of evolution compared to city people.

I blame the Weramcht and the Weimar. The Germans are cowards.

It's Sup Forums's fault.

I wanna see her tits 2bh

European Enlightenment Hubris

Wait a minute. You're right. It's actually my fault Berlin can't build an airport. I thought I was just some user but I'm actually Klaus Wowereit.
Wow.

I blame refugees and Muslims for whatever atrocities they do on a daily basis, I blame the state of north Africa and the Middle East on Islam's horrific history being a religion predicated on war, genocide, slavery and forced conversion. And still in the 21st fucking century waging religious war!

I'm more accurately blame refugees and immigrants on the extremely disproportionate crime rates they contribute to and and are collected and shown as factual data, not some facetious opinion or subjective "Racist" point of you.

The Dirtbag filthy ghettoes that are just so disheartening to look at; where most of the crime happens in my city, where at least 90% of the population of the area is black I blame the blacks. Especially when they come out of their filthy ghetto and bring that shit into the downtown core of my ratchet city , But still keep the monkey in its cage at least. I blame idiotic optimistic and utterly naïve politicians for bringing so many of the fuck ups in.

As for me being financially unsuccessful, overweight, disabled, insecure, not fucking a woman every night etc. for those kind of things I blame myself simple as that.

It's my fault she dies. Sorry Sup Forums
>sad face

her legs and back are disgusting
if she wasnt a woman she would be normal
but that is just disgusting on women
i dont want to fuck a meatcleaver

Sweden, why?

I'm with the leaf.

i take responsibility for my actions alone, not anyone elses
and even then ive done things which other people have got upset about but i dont see anything wrong with what ive done so they can go fuck themselves

This.

Both.

looks like a women from behind. long hair always throws me off.

Skinny cuck. Maybe try picking up a weight once in your life and you wont be intimidated by a moderately /fit/ chick.

Would smash/10

I really, really, really like this question.
Shame most people in the world, let alone Sup Forums, can't answer it in a way that disguises their ego.

My life changes little living around foreigners (mostly tech job poo in loos and their families), but I don't want to live around them yet their numbers grow. I hope Trump ends the H1B visa abuse.

see

Listen

Its a good thing you fuck young boys ajib because im sure in sweden they never grow up

I take responsibility for my personal fuckups, not for fuckups of politicians, foreigners, rich people etc. which are way too many since they just buy out of jail card or are pardoned because 'muh different culture'.

Haha!

I was born into this meatgrinder mate, I didn't create it.

I grew up in a leftist household so for most of my life I've blamed everyone but myself for my failures. Pol taught me the error of my ways and now I have crippling depression.

I blame everything on the demiurge and his flawed creation.

Im in love

More of her, please.

Children are indifferent to nudity. It's your perversion of the situation that's troubling you.

I take full responsibility for crushing liberalism.

>Cognitive dissonance successfully momentarily placated.

Capitalism here in the West stacks the odds against you, social mobility is garbage.

Unfortunately it's the only model that makes any kind of sense though, and to an extent it works. It sucks for a lot of people but it could be a lot worse - just take a look at somewhere like Venezuela.

You're not wrong to blame the system and it's supporters for making life difficult for you, but if you're too lazy to get off your arse and improve your own life then you don't really have anyone to blame but yourself.

Now post her from the front.

I put everything on my self. Obviously I see when things happen or are affected directly or indirectly by me, but also if for example I see something like a racemixing tranny or whatever I will think that I have done something against god himself. Maybe in a past life or far earlier in my own life

Well I'm not Atlas, so a bit of both.

Depends if I'm responsible or not.

I am defective and I am aware of that. I also know that even if I were able-minded, the world that awaits me is one of menial work for 8+- hours a day 5 days a week to fund my existence. I will never rise beyond being a faceless nobody, the world has no more room for important people. This is simultaneously my fault and entirely out of my hands.

Those are 2 different women

I accept responsibility for the few things I can control and change. But I also realize many things are out of my control and some of them piss me off. Like not getting a job because some black applied as well. And they get it, not because they are more qualified but because of "muh diversity quotas". Shit like that eats me up. They praise MLK but when it comes down to it, they don't want to be judged on the content of their character.

Literally nothing bad is my fault

OK, very physically fit but... no bra... and some fucking kid is to your left... err...

Is this normal for foreigners? I mean I know we have a reputation for prudishness but... really?

Yeah the girls name in that video is Michaela Eklund, so it's not Elin Krantz.

Why would a man need a bra?

Good point. I did just assume that things gender. Maybe its just injected a tone of testosterone and grown a dick but kept the ass. I don't know anymore.

Some situations you can control or even change for your benefit but there are also situations in which you have no control over.

Learn to pick your battles and try not to get too stressed over the things you have no control over.

>men cant have feminine backs and a booty

I'm 100 lbs overweight and haven't got more than 5 hours of sleep a night despite only working 8 hours a day and I started smoking recently
I'm not going to claim to be a model citizen

Who is she?

Personal responsibility, everyday.

> Valkyrie, prepared.

Homo

It's all on the individual.

I still resent rich fucks that are born on 3rd base just out of jealousy. Then again, they most likely don't appreciate what they have so maybe they are a victim.

I dont believe in free will therefore it is noone's fault

Personal, die daily.

>butt sweat
wouldnotbang/10

Never spent a great deal of time looking at naked men non...

hordes of zombies are always comprised of city people. Rural people survive.

>exposing your titties to a child
sure makes you think

some things are outside of my control or primarily determined by external influences, are things are down to me

This is a tactic that helps them wake up and realize how common these things are. Small intentional mistakes like this force people to find the bigger truths on their own.

Learn memetics

Both

Recognize problems and identify solutions

How is that nigger parenting? Didn't you bathe with your mother/father when you were 6 years old? I went to the changing room with my mom was well, and stared at naked ladies, of course at the time I didn't understand I was supposed to like it.

>are you a normal person or an exaggerated caricature made by people that don't like you?

>still posting this completely made up infographic.

Talk about fake news.

the jews i tell you THE JEEEEEWWWWSSSS!!!!!
JUDE !!!

i put responsability on who is to blame including myself.
i'm a man, a lion, not a rag

Why is this guy flexing on a little kid? The kid doesn't even lift.

you must be gay

I blame everything on someone else

i blame jews

I blame everything on somebody.
Sometimes, that's me.

>Children are indifferent to nudity.
Children are indifferent to many things but point is they should be taught otherwise and this is what parenting literally is. Thing some races don't have.