Based Bhutan solving its problem with immigrants

> Bhutan is the world’s biggest creator of refugees by per capita. In one fell swoop in the 1990s, the country expelled the Lhotshampa, an ethnic group with its origins in Nepal which made up one-sixth of Bhutan’s population, to preserve its unique national identity. More than 20 years on, thousands still remain in camps in Nepal, lost in their own country.

Throwing out one-sixth of their population, mostly unproductive, dark-skinned people out of your country to preserve national identity.
Wish we could be doing the same

> Article:
thediplomat.com/2016/09/bhutans-dark-secret-the-lhotshampa-expulsion/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=bhutan people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King and Queen of Bhutan

wtf i love bhutan now

Seriously. Based as fuck.

EAST ARYAN
A
S
T

A
R
Y
A
N

She's out of his league

France's probably gonna have to kick out a bigger percentage of people

They dumped a ton of those refugees here. Fuck Bhutan. I hope they get annexed by China and get the big Han cock all the way to total demographic replacement.

kek these Bhutanese refugees are already in the US. NY has a huge community.

there are more just waiting to get in. Many Nepalese even marry the refugees to get to US

>TWO FUCKING TRIANGLES

They will be a regional superpower by 2030

Hopefully Donny will stop letting every asshole in the world that's sitting in a camp into the country.

>ethno-religious state
>no internet or TV degeneracy
>rulers considered to have a divine right, chosen by God, yet they aren't douches and are pretty progressive
>10/10 climate
>beautiful architecture and fashion
>mandatory traditional dress
>mandatory traditional architecture
>smoking banned if I remember correctly
>happiest country on earth
>nearly crimeless
>best flag

I want some big han cock, granted i am one myself so its not racemixing desu

They charge a tourist fee of 250 $ per person for each day of stay in the country. They are deathly afraid of what would mass tourism do to their enviroment.

>Throwing out one-sixth of their population, dark-skinned
google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=bhutan people
They all look like chink-niggers to me

>After many years in refugee camps, many inhabitants are now moving to host nations such as Canada, Norway, the UK, Australia, and the US as refugees

FUCK WHY

>big han cock
Oxymoron desu

That's pretty funny.

Bhutan is the happiest place on the planet, and I mean that literally, and funnily it's only the case because they're the most protective of all of their language, their culture, their lands, and their identity. I love to talk about this country to leftists, who every single time get btfo'd once they learn the truth.

Bhutanese are nicer than even nips, but better not fuck with them.

30 years I could have said exactly the same thing about Nepal. After the leftists took control everything is fucked up. They even manage to spout all their multiculti identity politics bullshit in a third world dir poor country.

When will Merkel and the racist EU do something about the poor Lohtshampa people? Give them refugee status and a choice of what EU country they want to go to NOW! Also, handouts for eduction, healthcare, housing, jobseekers allowance and large family subsidies. DO IT RACIST EU!

hello shark

Robbie Rotten?