How do you white people justify this?

How do you white people justify this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not 1773

War broke out because of that, do you want a war, burger?

Those were filthy irish, big difference

People back then were protesting against the taxes imposed on those goods.

People now aren't protesting that muslim guy's limo business, Starbucks, or random trash cans.

Times change.

1773 you could also kill niggers for fun and beat the shit out of your wife because she looked at you wrong. Times change, niggers dont.

America confirmed as illegitimate.
Have fun with your colonial overlords.

it is not a protest or a riot that is a straight up war son.

It's not 1773 and no-one who participated in the events of 1773 is alive today.

>People back then were protesting against the taxes imposed on those goods.

No. They were protesting that the tax on tea had been lifted, thus putting all the smugglers out of business.

The Boston Tea Party wasn't a protest, it was an act of economic warfare.

Does that mean we should go back to keeping slaves too? Cause hey if it's okay to do in 1773 it's obviously okay in 2017

Destroying goods like tea.
Is not the same as destroying nazi bins.

Benny Franklin thought the Tea Party was a bunch of bullshit.

But the colonist already bought the tea.

There's a difference between not wanting to pay the taxes for your oppressor's tea and not being able to accept a democratic outcome.

Why do these fucks call themselves democrats anyways? Because they only like democracy when it goes their way?

They were trying to start a war.

This.

Result: War.

so the ones wasting all that tea were criminals?

It's 2017

so let me get this straight.....

>claim trump will take us back hundreds of years

>defends rioting by claiming hundreds of years ago it was cool and shaped the country

how are peoples heads not blowing up from the cognitive dissonance ?

Yeah, he didn't want war with England. For one thing, he was our company's ambassador and he had a home there.

Not company, colony. Stupid autocorrect.

It was our property we were destroying! We had already bought the tea. In order to take it off the ships we had to pay a tax. We refused so it stayed on the ships. Then eventually some colonials decided

"Fuck you, we'll unload our tea ourselves with or without you"

Led to a war, are leftist marching to their own executions?

Destroying property does not change the legitimacy of the protest at all. If the protest is legitimate, it's legitimate after destroying property too. If it's not legitimate, it's illegitimate after destroying property too. Just start shooting this rabid niggers and wiggers already. Call it pest control.

Wasting any tea at all is criminal.

Do they also want slavery back?

It was native Americans not white people you racist piece of shit.

Yup.

>White people 244 years ago XXDDDDDDXDD

>white people
>actually destroyed the property belonging to the people they're protesting

>niggers
>burn their own neighborhoods no matter who they're protesting

Not one part of that is true. I just can't figure out whether you're trying to make a joke or whether American education is that bad.

I love that someone had to go back as far as 1773 to make that point

>I don't like the king, I'll destroy the king's property in protest!
>I don't like the president, I'll destroy some unrelated poor chump's property in protest!

Except for those elder lizard people maybe

>They were protesting that the tax on tea had been lifted

This is called, 'fake news.' The tax on Dutch East India's tea was reduced, but this directly resulted in higher taxes on the colonies.

Ye they waz kangz nd revolutshunariesz

But really on a sidenote they can continue to protest as much as they want because if martial law is calling into place they'll get fucked in the ass

Okay. I need you to tell me that you're joking. I don't want to believe that American education is this worthless.

Are you trolling, faggot?

the property in 2016 is bought and paid for by hard working tax paying citizens or priveately owned by the same fellow citizens whereas the property of 1773 belonged to a powertripping faggot forcing citizens to cuck themselves

>244 years later
>still triggering bongistan
American Revolutionaries still confirmed as top-tier trolls.

this guy gets it

Such a waste of good tea.

Did the current protesters reimburse the business owners who properties were destroyed by the protest?

If not, this is one area where this idiotic analogy falls apart. The Sons of Liberty reimbursed the East India Company of damages, sans tea, to the ships the following day (Replacement locks were first to be reimbursed by the Sons of Liberty).

>Moon
>Mars
>Implying

>Comparing modern protests to a revolution
Leftist logic at it's best

fpbp

how does this logic fail to change people's ideas

DAE FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>The protest movement that culminated with the Boston Tea Party was not a dispute about high taxes. The price of legally imported tea was actually reduced by the Tea Act of 1773. Protesters were instead concerned with a variety of other issues. The familiar "no taxation without representation" argument, along with the question of the extent of Parliament's authority in the colonies, remained prominent.[41] Samuel Adams considered the British tea monopoly to be "equal to a tax" and to raise the same representation issue whether or not a tax was applied to it.[42] Some regarded the purpose of the tax program—to make leading officials independent of colonial influence—as a dangerous infringement of colonial rights.[43] This was especially true in Massachusetts, the only colony where the Townshend program had been fully implemented.[44]

>Colonial merchants, some of them smugglers, played a significant role in the protests. Because the Tea Act made legally imported tea cheaper, it threatened to put smugglers of Dutch tea out of business.[45

>Another major concern for merchants was that the Tea Act gave the East India Company a monopoly on the tea trade, and it was feared that this government-created monopoly might be extended in the future to include other goods.[47]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Tea_Party

Lets see any of you faggots get there first to claim it

:^)

There's a time and place to get violent, and when you get violent you have to have specific aims in who you're hurting and why

Jigaboo chimpouts are almost always over some retarded kid who had it coming sooner or later, have little focus or reason, and always just result in the destruction of black neighbourhoods.

This

Tho if this argument is coming from the same people that are demanding reparations for slavery i could see why they would believe it

After all, it is the year it currently is

>being this buttblasted by something that happened to your ancestors 250 years ago

Are you a nigger?

3% tax, it's worth fucking shit up for.

Fuck, y'all got me wanting read about the American revolution again. Can anyone recommend a good book?

That was war, not protest. They didn't seek change, they wanted a new order.

same way everyone justifies anything

>if its not what i want its illegal/its ok if i do it

fpbp

>British tea being destroyed in American bay.
>American property being destroyed din America.
Do you not see a difference?
Let's do this on a different scale.

>Government attacks you.
Do you-
A: Attack the government.
B: Attack your neighbor
C: Kill your family.
D: Kill yourself.

If you answer was anything aside from a, we suggest you chose instead C and then D.

If niggers want war, we can go to war

White people riot and create the greatest country on the face of the Earth.

Black people riot and smash up already struggling neighborhoods, setting themselves and everyone else around them back for years.

>tiny rock in the water
>white
>implying

When the government is quartering soldiers in your house and the taxes are literally too damn high, and your president is a literal foreigner with no interest in your country, sure, get violent against the right people

Cuz we're not the ones constantly birthing about how Trump will set us back 300 years.

>Throw tea into the harbor as an act of protest because you keep getting sucked dry by your mother country to pay for their wars that does not even concern you
>Throwing a hissyfit because your candidate lost

Wow, really get dem neurons cranking. I.....I guess I'm a "ShillforHill now.

Black people dont understand the world, i wouldn't expect them to understand the difference.

Cop cars and trash cans are not a huge pile of imported mechandise bought in to flood the market with cheap shit thats ruining local business to tax and pay off some debt that's got nothing to do with you.

If the government put up a zillion walmarts so people would shop there and not local businesses so walmarts debts could be paid of or something and they burned down the walmart it would be comparable and a bit more okay.

It was wrong in 1772, too.
>Tea is super fucking expensive because smugglers control tea imports and jack up the price
>Lazy-ass Colonists refuse to pay taxes
>England gets the great idea of importing high-quality tea straight from the plantations and putting the taxes on the tea - Colonists get great tea at 1/4th the price of the cheap shit the smugglers rip them off for and the government that pays for the colonist's shit get taxes - everyone wins!
>The smugglers destroy the cheap tea and tell the colonists to not by the high-grade cheap stuff because taxes - keep buying the low-grade, expensive-ass shit the smugglers sell, instead!
>Colonists think this is a great idea
And that is how Americans *started out* retarded
>Note - I just live in America
The fact that the Boston Tea Party is celebrated by Americans is all the proof you need that they are all morons.

This was actually proven to be a real conspiracy. (the original definiton of multiple conspirators)
A private owned group. Do some research

If anything this photo has helped me understand white people can be civilized and put things in the past then move on while blacks are still waiting on masser to ring the lunchtime bell

LITERALLY a (((CURRENT YEAR))) argument and Sup Forums sees nothing wrong with it.

Holy fucking shit Sup Forums good luck being anything other than the reverse side of the sjw coin.
This is why every other board says Sup Forums is retarded. Literally using the same arguments you rail against.

I've lived here for 20 years
They really believe this shit.
Pretty soon someone will trot out 'no taxation without representation' as if it had meaning.

every fucking time

I actually agree with the niggers. time for whitey to wake up and get violent

:^)

Protesting capitalism ping pong

Right, chimping out because you can't deal with an election result is the same as protesting an overreaching government and their tax burden.

/thread/

Jesus, look at shitskin fatty with her DSLR. She must be truly destitute
And in need of assistance to afford food.

ITS 2017

>decide it's all bullshit and switch to coffee instead

In other words
>Smugglers destroyed tea to allow them to keep their profits
>Colonists were fine with this

this. white people organize over actual issues, minorities just get emotional usually. sometimes they'll have legitimate gripes but usually they're just acting in a knee jerk manner.

>British property being destroyed in a *British* port by notorious criminals
FTFY

leave then faggot. i get what you mean but seriously just shove it.

>wasnt a protest
>calculated destruction; i.e. we destroyed limp wristed limey cuck tea instead of local businesses

>You're correct and that makes me hate you
Typical American, actually.
They get the most pissed off when I start going through their precious Declaration of Independence and start proving that it was all lies issued as propaganda and they *still* fall for it 200+ years later.

>selling tea without a tea liscence
>criminal according to loyalcucks

cant you see the error of your ways?

It' s been 200 years.

GROW THE FUCK UP!

Eat shit Royalist. If you love the crown so much, go back to Englstandto be butt boy for the queen.

What is up with the trash can obsession and the left?

>Colonists break a treaty and kill French troops on French soil triggering one of the largest wars in history up to that point
>Many colonists refuse to fight in the war they started
>Colonists exist as a trading colony of England but participate in massive smuggling and theft and refuse to pay taxes even though they have lowest taxes in the Empire
>Refuse to pay for the war (they started)
>Parliament realizes the colonies have trouble getting tea and pay high prices for low quality smuggled tea
>Decide to kill three birds - high quality, cheap tea that pays their taxes; eradicate smuggling that exploits poor colonists; improve relations with colonies
>Colonists get pissed at the idea of cheaper, better tea and destroy it
>You think this is a great idea because "hurr, durr I'ma Liburtarian, durr"

>butt boy for the queen.
The typical American shows the fruits of his government education

AAAAAHHHHHH, I totally forgot how much you faggots love tea time!

Yeah, it's just destruction of property that we're worried about. Not monkeys torturing retarded people, jumping and beating random whites in packs under the pretense that their skin color means they're a Trump voter, or antifa faggots who are supposedly on the side of moral righteousness but would rather let their fists make their arguments for them than use their brain.

I'm really shedding tears over feral niggers burning down their weave shops and neighborhood bodegas. Breaks my greedy cracker heart.

So the rioters are rebelling and we can now shoot them?

>Improve relations with colonies

British intellectuals

That it was fucking long time ago, and chimps are doing this right now.

>ywn get inside Jodie's qt lezzy funny
why live

>They get the most pissed off when I start going through their precious Declaration of Independence and start proving that it was all lies issued as propaganda
sure, m8. sure.