Crime in northern Europe

So this is what "border are racists n' shiet" does to countries. Safe heavens turned to crime infested shitholes.

>General discussion on whats to be done about all this

Source: numbeo.com/crime/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2017®ion=150

Sweden YES

its like the more sandpeople correlates with more crime. What gives Sup Forums? :^)

Finland and Denmark need to build a wall.

Indeed. A wall on the border to Germany might be necessary in the future.

However Sweden is cut off by water towards Denmark. I am more worried about the Finns.

I really hate Swedes

How bad is it there in Denmark? I'm considering studying there. I have a Danish surname and my bloodlines are untainted European

Time to wire up those border fences again

>I have a Danish surname
Hej Jensen

>How bad is it there in Denmark?
Crime is on the rise. Especially violent crime which we are not used to deal with. Our police is taxed to the limit with all the gang violence and the terror threats. However if you stay out of Copenshit and Aarhus then its still the second most save country in Europe according to statistics.

>I'm considering studying there.
why?

France and Belgium are completely overrun. The segregation in those countries between mudslimes and normal folks is extreme.

>muh heritage

>why?

To get my visa. Because USA is going to be Brazil tier in 20 years. The only thing holding this country together is the white boomers in positions of political power who make up the majority of our white demographic. They are the only ones maintaining law and order in this country with the police. Once they are dead in 20 years time, this country will be a mess and whites who are not mixed will be the absolute minority - I estimate somewhere in 25-30%. I'd rather go and fight for Europe, however small my contribution may be.

he wuz vikangz

lmao fucking westerners deserve it
hope you all get murdered by niggers

well then Denmark does not seem to be the place to go. Why not England where you do not even have to learn a new language? I mean if you just find it interesting to go to a foreign country to study then it makes some sense but the education quality in Denmark is some of the worst in Europe unfortunately.

>I'd rather go and fight for Europe
Americans tend to this a lot. Bunch Europe into one box. Europeans are not particularly fond of each other if you were not aware. European unity is a myth and a tried American project post WW2. It has not been very successful I might add.

but thanks for trying anyways burgers.

>Because USA is going to be Brazil tier in 20 years
Cant this be stopped? Isnt Trump going to at least make it a little better?

End middle eastern and african immigration to Europe. Support parties like the Front National in France, Lega Nord in Italy ect and their equivalents in northern europe

You'd be better off marrying a citizen of the EU and you get to study for free in any EU country. Not sure about the rules in Denmark, but study visas don't make you eligible for permanent residence or citizenship in Sweden. However, if you're married to an EU member you will get permanent residence and the time you spend in the country will count toward citizenship.

>but the education quality in Denmark is some of the worst in Europe unfortunately.

That really depends on what you study.

>Cant this be stopped? Isnt Trump going to at least make it a little better?

No. Trump is in office for 8 years max. All it will take is for a Leftist in 2024 to decide to get rid of the visa program and welcome all.

>European unity is a myth
So? It's not about unity of all of Europe. But each nation in Europe is dependent on its neighbors to maintain their territory so it doesn't fall to the Arabs or Africans. Each small nation plays its part even if independent.

>well then Denmark does not seem to be the place to go
Why, you don't want this burger?

Stopping the invasion now doesn't solve the issue - there is too many of them already and we are being outbred 1:5...

thats not true tho.

1. its only a small % of sandniggers in any european nation.

2. the breeding thing is just bullshit. statistics show that the average couple has 1.7 kids. so its actually declining.

3. normal immigrants arent the problem when it comes to terror, its the ones that have been here for a long time that are the most likley ones to commit acts of terror

so fear not my fin-nigger. its not as bad as it looks.

I don't think europe can be saved. It's probably best for me to move to singapore

>some bullshit index instead of real crime figures
It's fucking nothing

Stay and fight for your country you coward faggot

What is good?

Without guns, how do you do that? Police will just taze you embarassingly for disturbing the peace

thats homicide rate

>the breeding thing is just bullshit
But thats where your wrong infidel

you are an idiot. guns dont win wars lol. guns only help small kids with smaller penises show of.

diplomacy and tactics win wars and stops brown people.

>infidel

But im not tho am i?

for my name is Gregorios named after the almighty saint George, slayer og dragons and certified fucker of muslims.

im never wrong you little shit.

Wow

I feel so culturally enriched

>You can't get guns illegally

Delet this you fucking CIS white mail

Thatsthe definition of an infidel you retard: a non-muslim

We all know you can get automatic ak47s and grenades in France apparently

Go diplomacy and tactics yourself your fucking retard. Without guns, you do what your government says and your government says to suck achmeds dick so start sucking bitch

>diplomacy and tactics win wars and stops brown people

It did wonders in Afghanistan. Brown people are inherently violent and unintelligent, it's important to keep them at bay.

Yes it's real figures not some index bullshit.

>2017
But we aren't even a month in.

Besides, I thought that Norway's immigration policy was tough. What's going on here?

>I thought that Norway's immigration policy was tough.
only recently and because of this they have a lot of problems.

>But we aren't even a month in.
just check the source and look for mid 2016. Same shit