I'm getting SO FUCKING ANGRY, i think im gonna do it Sup Forums, I just literally want to spray paint "Remove Islam...

I'm getting SO FUCKING ANGRY, i think im gonna do it Sup Forums, I just literally want to spray paint "Remove Islam." on a wall some where? should i do it? i live in fucking northern commiefornia so does it really fucking matter?

Do it faggot

why are you awake at 5:20 am

Do it at a Mosque and I'll give you 1000 dollars

A Buddhist perspective, perhaps.

Teachings is perhaps too rigid a word for it, but one of the sayings of Buddhism is that you should walk through life with open hands. I think quite a few people are aware of the concept of letting go of desires as the means of reaching enlightenment. But perhaps not so many think of it in terms of letting go of negative emotions as well.

To walk through life with open hands, it means you should let good things go when it is their time but ALSO not to hold onto negative emotions when they too shall pass. Things that have happened but that are no longer here do not deserve your continued attention. Whatever wrong in the world makes you want to take that action, let that negative emotion also pass. It's better for your personal mental health to go through life like water. It doesn't mean you don't stand up for what you believe in, but it does mean reflecting and balancing to the realities you come up against. That sort of action is more like a solid wall, it pushes against another idea and stands without budging. Forces will weaken and break the wall, from either side. But flowing like water will help you better adjust. You still hold dear what you are, but you accept differences and seek alternative paths to support what you think.

This post gave me a light-headed feeling. Thank you wise one.

because he's so fucking angry user
can't you read

George Soros detected

Okay it's 5:34 AM for me right now, what time do police usually start patrolling the most?

Don't spraypaint, too obvious. Leave fucking pork everywhere around it, break in and hide bacon fucking everywhere, so they won't be able to find it all until it starts decomposing and the entire thing reeks of pork.

Fuck, I mean leave pork all around and inside of a mosque

And when the time has come we stab them in the back right? Genius plan

But as a communist I don't want Islam either

>SO FUCKING ANGRY
>just literally want to spray paint
Oh no, anything but that

This would be far more entertaining than some generic shitty spraypaint. Plus I don't think they'll be able to charge you with defacement of property (although I'm not familiar with commiefornia law)

I feel like Jordan Petersons aura is spreading. It's very good. This is how we'll win.

well i don't see you doing anything faggot

Some of you commies are alright, let me give you helicopter rides tomorrow

I read spray some islamists and i thought you meant going to kill some mudslimes,dont get my hopes up faggot.

>WEST COAST

Do it in front of everybody at a mosque and you will ascend to godhood, plz record it and upload it too

Do it fag

do it you cuck

Do you guys beat up muzzies?
I find that to be the better solution.
Here, where you have over 90% of catholic population people have a tendency to get physical if muzzies try to force their religion among the general population.

Do it pussy

were still wating you cuck

What could possibly go wrong?

Spray " remove women"

do eet

break the windows too you pussy as fag

>implying you yourself beat up muslims
LOL atleast we have a full muslim ban unlike you now

i think it's too late now, it's 5:48 AM, and I have no idea where to do it at, i do know a place, but it's not a in a public area, maybe tomorrow idk

> Cryptoliberal western judeocuckstians and their insecurity.

there are no mosques where i live

I don't need to, my country is ~100% white and ~95% christian.
My ancestors have done such a good job that there's nothing left for me to do.

>LOL atleast we have a full muslim ban unlike you now

Well, there are almost zero muzzies on the streets.

Do it and post the results

>it's 5:48 AM
weak
user, like Buddhist bro said above, just let go of the feeling and do it anyway
It's the most practical thing to do
And post the news article about your sentence after you get caught and tried for "hate crimes"

>trying to back off by blaiming that he doesnt live near a mosque
just drive to the nearest mosque and burn it to the ground you pussy

Do it somewhere visible. Like a freeway barker

>slavs
>white

fug i think it's too late lad, i fear the sun may rise soon

do it @ that he will not divide us stream

Write on an underpass
Write it on an abandoned building
Write it on a tree
Jesus user, there's graffiti everywhere, don't be such a puzzy

are you going to spraypaint private property walls you fucking degenerate marginal? start a blog or some shit. Learn htm and Css, start building webpages were people can read your thoughts on the matter. Be a man first.

porks expensive thats a fucking waste of food, just start going to their mosque and keep tabs on everyone and eventually get them to admit shit like wishing someone would blow up a building and get it on tape then send it to the FBI and bingo you got your muslims sent to guantanamo

Shit mayne, nazis really did some twisted shit.

Nevertheless...

My great grandmother always told the story of when the SS came to our, then nazi town back in 1941. They stayed in her house, brought candy to my, then kid grandfather and were tidy and polite AF.

True fucking story.

ALL-CAP ID

RARE
A
R
E

Sweden, the only place that should be doing that is literally you yourself.

Source: Your current Rape statistics

Time is very limited right now, I'm not sure I'll get away with it. And IM A FUCKING WHITE MALE so my community would literally kill me if I got caught.

>burger
>let me tell you who is white
If slavs aren't white then your country is already majority shitskin as well.
Also, Croats are primarily I2, aka dinaric

A Swede calling anyone cuck. Hah, the irony.

I live in a very small town, (Humboldt County CA), spray painting here is not easy, you could get easily caught.

I no longer care about "b-but it's there property". It's fucking California, nothing here matters.

>fug i think it's too late lad, i fear the sun may rise soon

You sound like a cuck who would never do it.

Somehow I think even Shia Labeouf would beat your ass.

I've done graffiti are few times, but you're right, im certainly not use to it, each time i did it my heart pounded like a mother fucker

P.S this is california everyone, run by democrats, so is there really any wrong with doing some graffiti?

KEKKKKKKKKKK

Where is the road bro?

That's some Albania level shit

I could do it here on the ground, is it worth it? Will people actually see it or should i just forget about it?

No you faggot, spray paint "death to america all infidels will burn in hell" right next to "LGBT for islam" and "women for choice"

guys, i could seriously do that now, should i do it and post results?

im going to go do it

keep this thread alive

if it dies, remember this trip code

will post results

start a t shirt company

dont destroy property; create products.

see the difference?

Sweden "let go". We all know how that turned out. Stay cucked Buddhist faggot

This.
Anything worth doing isn't over in a few minutes, it's over in a few decades.

Land of the Jew. Where the roads have more holes than swiss cheese and are filled to the brim with nigger cum

lame i tough you were gonna kill some sand niggers, and then you say tthat wanna spray paint... i'm dissapointed

Sorry for a shit-tier delivery, my flash wouldnt work so i had to go back and get a flash light

as capitalist i don't want them o you either, both of you must die

Your local communities tears would be sweet. Go for it lad.

Wow, you sure showed them user

It's just the start.

For my local media outlet, im going to submit a story, saying "Drive out the hate of Islamophobia in (Where I live)", im going to try to get a bunch of social justice warriors to go to the place where i spray painted it and literally just protest it

Then, once I get a bunch of SJW Faggots and Hippies, to gather around and protest that, a few days later I will write "Islam will take over the world" on a Church, which will stir up hate relations.

I'm going to be a 1 man Illuminati in my own Community.

Why are there so many people working for John Podesta and Occupy Democrats in this thread?

You live in Greater Mexico.

Muslims are the least of your problems.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were a spic yourself, actually.

I'm white, I assure you.

use isis symbol scare normies

I won't use ISIS Symbols.

Instead, I'll just write "Islam will conqueror" with Arabic writing under it, which I translate through Google Translate.

>google translate
waterproof op, noone will suspect a thing if you get jerky grammar

fucking jew

nice try buzzfeed.

>going to jail for this

The you shouldn't be living there.

Move faggot

No, it is easier to cause more out-rage here to do the far-left.

I won't be going to jail, I assure you.

To beat the Jew, first you must be the Jew.
Writing "Islam will conqueror" somewhere, will make the far left ease up, and make the right go even more right.

I also know an ultra-liberal college. I will be able to control my community through minor hate crimes, and intensify the effect.

Do it faggot

Arizonafag here. More or less in a similar time zone to California, it's 8:51 AM here.

>A Swede calling out a Swede for calling someone out for being a cuck

H O W M A N Y L A Y E R S O F I R O N Y A R E Y O U O N

What the fuck? Dalai Lama said we need to kill muslims like rabbid dogs they are. I sense Vajrayana or one of those neobuds here.

How many muslims do you have in the US? like 10? but do it anyway

THAT WOULD BE EXTREMELY HARAMSMATIC

DO ET

THIS

Everything going according to plan.

Uh oh, that would've been bad.

Forgive me Sup Forums, but I will be betraying you and playing as the Jew.

It is for the greater good, I may push the left more left, but I will push the right more right, and make them angry at each other.

better to write something like

"thighing Aisha"

people will Google it. They'll be horrified

Do they even have that many muslims in Northern California? I thought the entire shithole of a state just comprised of spics.

Texanfag here. Aren't you enjoying the rapid cultural enrichment from the California economic migrants? Get ready for the zerg rush when their little commie (((utopia))) crumbles.

Fuck you and your irrelevant advice

Holy fuck two

Don't spray paint a church, you can get serious shit for that user, anything but that