Cenk reluctantly admits Trump did a good thing

youtube.com/watch?v=JlUMCdbF4P4

Good. Good. Soon, he'll be one of us.

>obstructing free trade
>a good thing

deep inside he is a kebab store owner who gets mad when you ask for extra garlic sauce.

I guess no one noticed that Ana dyed her hair recently
#goldenshower

why do liberals get their news from brown people??

progressives are against trade deals.

you give someone when credit is due, you partisan hack.

>The only alternative to deals like TPP is complete isolationism

What the fuck is wrong with the left in the west?

Cenk is a weak-willed spineless imbecile who will align himself to shill for the most powerful. He is a beta cuck who will bend the knee, and has no principles of his own.

>What the fuck is wrong with the left in the west?

Insanity. Pure and simple.

I think it looked more natural before

>Trump does a single good thing
>People applaud him for doing a single good thing
>NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT ALL THE OTHER STUPID SHIT HE DOES
A broken clock is right twice a day

I loved watching him blow a gasket when Alex Jones invaded his GOP nomination coverage.

>people voted for Trump because they didn't trust Clinton on POLICY issues

What the hell, he's talking sense?

is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

Holy shit.....that pandering bitch. She knows America just took a step in the White direction so she's pandering like this? That's deep desperation if I've ever seen it.

t. Globalist

a step in right direction is better than no step at all i'd say

Looks like shit that's why no one is talking about it.

>International courts shouldn't trump sovereign courts

Says the man who opposed brexit

It's not free trade when you are talking about a highly regulated economy with heavy labor laws competing/trading with a nearly completely unregulated economy where business owners have access to nearly endless serfs to work without labor protections. China also has incredibly high protections for chinese goods vs imports and makes it nearly impossible for imported American goods to compete because of tariffs and extra scrutiny denying them access to the market.

I'm bad at meme but I tried to meme her as taking a golden shower with Trump... Somehow no one like my joke

>a step in the White direction

niiice

Free Trade is a myth. It doesn't exist.

>The stupid shit he does

Like what ?

All the other stupid shit? So far, policy and action-wise, what we have from his administration is:

>killed the TPP
>introducing legislation to make it easier for gun owners to buy suppressors
>executive order so no one has to pay ACA penalty
>Mad Dog Mattis's DoD literally fucking ISIS in the ass

10/10, glad I voted.

(((free trade)))

like making fun of SJWs on twitter

Trying to look more like Melenia

there was also some autistic shit about not being able to send money abroad if it "promotes abortion" translation: keep african population growing exponentially

Africa is a failed continent. If we were truly honest with ourselves we'd cut all aid to Africa and let nature take its course.

i would fuck her even bald.

God that horrendous nose really needs a fix.

Is it going to be like this for the next eight years?

Any other politician would have dragged this out for as long as they could for whatever reason. It just never would have happened but he's gone in on his first working day and just done it.

If he goes into the presidency with the same mindset he went into business with then this man is going to be incredible. It still feels surreal to have a proud anti-globalist in the white house.

Cenk gets it right most of the time and is honest when he doesn't. His destruction of the insane Sam Harris was based.

TPP? Everyone is happy about that. But he also needs to follow it up so the economy doesn't get fucked. He also has lots of sweatshops and other things outside USA, so let's hope he will follow through on that shit as well

I can't fucking wait for the sudden clamp down on sanctuary cities.

We have to wait till Sessions is confirmed but even then, that sounds like a 2nd term task.

I'd love to call Drumpf a hypocrite, but I somehow doubt he makes the calls about the locations of individual factories in his business empire.

Alex didn't invade them during the GOP nomination, it was during their election night coverage. Which is what made it all that much sweeter.

We shouldn't be giving any money to Africa at all. We shouldn't be giving any money to anyone at all. Letting the rest of the world ride on our line of credit is absurd. Maybe once we pay down the debt we can start using any excess to bribe the rest of the world.

I'm waiting for him to recognize he actually agrees with Trump on like 50% of his platform and Trump will actually be an effective executive and get results unlike his other political favorites who talk tough but just get mired in D.C. bullshit whenever they get elected.