Now that the dust has settled. What does Sup Forums think about the italian referendum?

Now that the dust has settled. What does Sup Forums think about the italian referendum?

what is?

Can someone give me a tldr of the "Italian referendum"?

If euROPE doesn't abandon the union they'll be the ones cowering on the day of the rope.

Funny how no one outside Italy has any clue about it.

Even italians don't have any clue about it.

Like I've asked before, shirlords, can someone give me a tldr on the "Italian referendum"?

Italy is too weak and poor to leave EU.
Yet, the moment staying in EU stops being profitable, is the moment Italy betrays its allies as always.
You can count on it

>Italy is borderline impossible to reform because it has two parliments/chambers coexisting and nation-wide changes must be approved by both chambers
>Renzi and his cohorts are trying to push reforms but keep getting cockblocked by either chamber
>thus tries to push a reform by referendum to change towards a single-parliment system in order to make the country easier to reform and govern by having national texts passed through one chamber and then the rest handled by local authorities

We lost the opportunity of reforming the double chamber system. Shit was half messed up, I'm a bit glad it didn't pass.

Yes means yes as in SWEDEN YES.

This is why I voted yes, still the reform was badly written and probably would have ended in complicating things because of the interpretation of law.

Also important to point out that Renzi banked it all on that reform and promised to step down if it didn't pass.
So it's not unrealistic to assume that some of the "No" votes were cast in opposition to him and his underwhelming action overall.

Gayest shit imaginable
Grillocucks imagined it being some revolution, same shit as always but slower

Why is there a need to reform? What issues are there that need addressing? I know very little about the state of Italy besides that it isn't doing very well at the moment.

Also, nice digits. Checked.

Pic unrelated.

Was about a costitutional reform that could have changed the basic laws of the universe, listening to grillocucks.
Actually it was nothing special, but plebs wont understand

Seems pointless

Holy shit, I had no idea Italy was so bad.

Why? No won by a pretty wide margin

So the non white italians that pol rips on are the based ones?

Wtf is wrong with white people? It's not a white genocide it's a white suicide

Both yes and no were useless answer, we lost lot of time to decide for it and we will loose even more now with another shitty gay government

fuck it i'm gonna post italian memes

>Both (((yes))) and no were useless answer

I think that almost all people that voted no they did it for Renzi.

Sure,not voting is truly the right answer. Right?

I command you to stop,you featherless savage

Fucking aussie shitposter , they ruin everything.

offensive it i find am i italian

gonna stop now

now this is shitposting

You're welcome

Thanks, had a good laugh.

>implying they need reforms
but at the same time, considering that Italy is unitary republic by constitution, that seems like a legit proposal

>cutting it in squares instead of slices
VAFFA
VAFFA
VAFFANCULAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope, eradicating cucks like you is the solution
You dance in the hands of politics like a monkey and act all proud after you acted accordingly to (((their))) plan, really go back to angry shitposting on kikebook theres no place for you in the human race

Shit reform. I voted yes nonetheless. Hopefully Renzi BTFO before the next election so we can have a serious candidate from the left to vote.

Right parties are a joke, even Salvini. Grillo is indeed still a clown injecting his voters with microchip and controlling them.
Now that I think of it, Berlusconi is probably the safest bet.

Was for (you) sorry first guy you said it right

Honestly, both the proposed system and the bicameral system have their merits and both would be quite valid (and have their own set of problem)
However the main argument of faster reforms with less parlimentary blocking of proposals was pushed to add in austerity reforms faster and other "muh egonomies" stuff which did not help making it interesting or compelling outside of some specific circles.
>mfw Berlu comes out of retirement AGAIN
>mfw it's another scheme to avoid legal troubles and "get rid of the cancer that is the justice system"
Do you think he will go full Rockfeller and reach immortality too so he can stay in power forever?

Tutti i partiti attuali in italia sono un meme vivente. M5s in primis.

hai fatto piangere Pippo.

>Do you think he will go full Rockfeller and reach immortality too so he can stay in power forever?

Right now he cannot be a candidate due to a law (Severino). He's waiting the European Court of Human Rights to upheld that decision.
That man is immortal, there are hundreds of wax copies of him, as soon as one die, another replaces him.