Developments Jan23
>6 Tu-22M3 hit IS targets near DeZ
>Astana talks start with frosty exchanges between govt, rebels
>Pentagon denies US military coordination with Russia in Sy
>SDF angered at exclusion from Astana talks
>IS replaces Syrian leadership with foreigners in Raqqa
>Syrian opposition ready to unite with army if Assad will go
>SAA 104th Airborne Brigade was redeployed to the Deir Ezzor
>At least 14 TOW's, many RPG-29 rounds destined for JaI confiscated by Sy intelligence in Damascus
>Inter-jihadi war in Idlib ends as terrorist groups make peace
>Secret 1983 CIA report suggested USA encourage Hussein to attack Syria to secure oil pipeline to Med & Gulf
>Iraqi forces take complete control of eastern Mosul
>10+ civs Killed in Saudi airstike-Yemen

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-steps-up-oil-and-gas-sales-to-assad-regime-1484835563
youtu.be/XxS2BSJUZ-4
twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/823885991098351619
syria.liveuamap.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mgv88ZLi6LY
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
youtube.com/watch?v=XxS2BSJUZ-4
youtube.com/watch?v=an0rZ-knfpI
youtube.com/watch?v=z7qNsz6ZagA
youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8
youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ
my.mixtape.moe/elsohk.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=gkB9xkjF6n8&list=PLxYnjR4j3V7OL8xtdIN8k949jC3GiN7wg&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=dqUSiTGb_aU
youtube.com/watch?v=liTSRH4fix4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_the_Dead_(painting)
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-bombers-destroy-islamic-states-arms-depots-deir-ez-zor/
youtube.com/watch?v=1qhu9xz18P0
youtube.com/watch?v=BwWzSyxNc9I
youtube.com/watch?v=aTHhYf2rx3w
youtube.com/watch?v=q2vuMayBiS4
youtube.com/watch?v=fqR2HGkjFCA
metal-archives.com/lists/SY
youtube.com/watch?v=kZnJSw2cNLc
youtube.com/watch?v=u71dKeVKEls
youtube.com/watch?v=9ojGpFzANbg
youtube.com/watch?v=yHeABlmFOEM
youtube.com/watch?v=BBVsS8XRCxI
hurriyetdailynews.com/-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=108926&NewsCatID=352
twitter.com/twittok1/status/823895682465538048
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOON
O
O
N

kek, how do you make these?

Islamic State Steps Up Oil and Gas Sales to Assad Regime

>wsj.com/articles/islamic-state-steps-up-oil-and-gas-sales-to-assad-regime-1484835563

Daily reminder that Ass*d is ISIS' partner against rebels
and that Iphone was syrian, white and based unlike Ass*d

kek this

So, who is responsible for the clashes between the moderate beheaders?

Is it the Trump inauguration, because they realized that Trump won't support them?
Or are the green busses full of failed Al-Nusra fighters responsible for that?

Al-Nusra probably doesn't want the Astana talks to happen

Who do you think? Everything is going according to plan.

>soon rebel pockets inside a rebel territory that are inside in another rebel territories

W...woah

FPBP

The rebels were preparing a major operation (as i told you several days ago) against JFS.

JFS knew it and decided to be the first to attack.

As for now, this isn't yet a total war, but both JFS and the rebels are preparing themselves, the next hours will be crucial.

JFS attacked jaysh al mujahideen and levantine front (ahrar's friends) but cut ties with JAA (ahrar's enemies).
It seems that JFS doesn(t want to piss off ahrar, but all ahrar's friends said that they will now start a total war against JFS.

The stance of ahrar will determine the outcome, as jaych ak mujahideen officialy pledged allegiance to it this morning and suqoor sham's leader called for a huge alliance against JFS.

Daily reminder to never believe ISIS shills.

Also, is there a release date on ISIS' mosul video? The trailer was posted here yesterday.

It's the ceasefire that lead to exclusion and increased isolation of JFS.

Who controls Suflaniyah village NE of Al Bab?

>The rebels were preparing a major operation (as i told you several days ago) against JFS.
got some sauce on this?

Will there be a settlement?

see this

4D chess wise it would be best if JFS won seeing how they have no international support and would thus cost the moderates their biggest pocket, and thus destroying their leftover leverage in any peace talks

youtu.be/XxS2BSJUZ-4

Defense Ministry last video

Al-maghrebi is that you?
Why is Deir ezzor still resisting ? Your ISIS true sources told us that SAA was fucked.

They can't keep getting away with it!

#pt: #Ahrar al-Sham statement condemns “an attack on the revolution” & suggests that unless #JFS stops, it’ll face a full declaration of war

>twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/823885991098351619

IT'S OVER BOYZ, JFS BTFO, TOTAL MERGER SOON

it was obvious if you followed Idlib events

Not Trump, he hasn't done anything yet.

JFS/Nusra are pushing for a united rebel command in Idlib after losing Aleppo. AAS know that this would permanently ruin their foreign backing, and would open them up to being bombed by the US. AAS is larger than JFS but is less centralised, so it's had sub-groups splitting and defecting. The two are currently fighting for dominance, infighting has ended in peace agreements in the past, but this is looking pretty major.

>ISIS sources
>muh le ebil anti assad rebel iz IZIZ

as for now SAA counter attacked and retook a part of the cemetary, but road still cut

>it was obvious
can u elaborate?

Who are these guys?

I just used Paint.net (its free) and took a screenshot as the background then in a new layer used drew borders then color picked the right color (adjusted for transparency) and filled it in with the bucket tool.

considering West have put sanctions Syria , taking cheap oil from ISIS is reasonable

a lot of JFS leaders getting killed on a dayly basis few days before the Astana talks.

It was obviousthat someone very close to JFS betrayed them.
You don't kill all the leaders at the same time if you haven't planned a ground offensive because if you don't, the next ones will take much more precautions and will be hard to find.

JFS even caught some rebels planting IED in one of its leaders' car.

It was known from 2015 that it was going to happen, both USA and Turkey were asking the rebels to destroy JAN but the rebels refused because they didn't have something in exchange

These two people keep getting posted in pol threads and I have no idea why. I wouldn't be surprised if somebody is attempting to force a meme.

Actually, the SAA IS fucked. The situation stalled out, but it largely depends on the RuAF filling the desert with explosions (and thus denying ISIS its best asset, mobility) rather than the SAA having the upper hand.

ok, thanks for explanation. have JFS made any statements blaming AS or others or the assasiations?

So you are saying that the SAA is fucked, but actually is not fucked because of russian air support?

This doesn't sound like a consistent opinion, you know?

We /2011/ now

not officialy but JFS made a statement announcing it has cut ties with JAA which was in a open war with ahrar.

This statement's objective was to seduce ahrar, but it seems that ahrar won't betray the rebels

>twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/823885991098351619

APOLOGISE

frog JFS is going to control idlib and going to start enlarge till you have a stale mate at that point you are going to have the same situation ass South Front week as fuck army

>syria.liveuamap.com/

It's real haha

Good thread Maghrebi
Can anyone recommend good feels music? Deep calm feels not mainstream trash.
Calm evening and all I hear is gunshots. Need something to fit the mood.

Looks like SAA will conquer Al-Bab before retarded turkish army.

JFS has only 5000/7000 fighters in whole Syria, Ahrar has 30 000 in Idlib-Aleppo alone.
Syrian JFS fighters will defect to Ahrar if there is a total war with them, also don't forget the coalition's or turkish airstrikes to help the rebels.

Unlike ISIS, JFS is absolutely not used to them and hasn't organized itself for such case

> but the rebels refused because they didn't have something in exchange

with obongo gone and erdo taking more pro russia stance, how is this better time to attack nusra then last year?

This always works for me bro

youtube.com/watch?v=Mgv88ZLi6LY

Why is that bearded asshole so based?

This is golden

Was this part of Assad's plan? Send all the rebels from Aleppo away so they would start playing the blame-game and begin to fight amongst themselves? All Assad needs to do is to mop up whoever's left. It also buys him more time to deal with places like Ghouta, Homs and Deir.

>Pastebin still not added
>[embed]s everywhere
>maps not updated
At least you're coming to the brighter side judging by the pic maghrebi!
>Can anyone recommend good feels music?
Ignore the title kek it's really good:
>youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY

Gives off such a weird mood, I like it.
Much appreciate.

Based Tu22 DeZ
youtube.com/watch?v=XxS2BSJUZ-4

sexy af

youtube.com/watch?v=an0rZ-knfpI
>Was this part of Assad's plan?
Of course

youtube.com/watch?v=z7qNsz6ZagA

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8

Just started it, I like classics a bit, but this looks like some fucking D E E P shit. Sun is setting down, everything sounds so nice and mellow, they're still mourning that martyr with thousands of bullets into the air, everything is so ephemeral now..

Don't worry bro, I know how music can affect a person

youtube.com/watch?v=RodrZ2we_hQ

/sg/ official tune

who?

also forgot to add that JFS is trying to take control of whole western Aleppo and its frontlines so if the rebels attack them, the SAA will advance towards Idlib.

It's a real hostage taking operation by JFS

>don't attack me or the regime will advance on Idlib.

>with obongo gone and erdo taking more pro russia stance, how is this better time to attack nusra then last year?

Trump is closer to netanyahu than to putin, don't trust the trump hitler memes.

now the rebels can get better weapons and even advisors from Turkey, KSA, Qatar or even the US.
They all know that if Assad retakes all Syria, it will become a 2006 Iraqi civil war tier country and that ISIS will even gain more power

Dashboard Confessional - Slow Decay
can't find the video, but you can listen it here:
my.mixtape.moe/elsohk.mp3
it's about a soldier that just returned from the battlefield
its not calming at all but the lyrics kinda fits the mood there I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=gkB9xkjF6n8&list=PLxYnjR4j3V7OL8xtdIN8k949jC3GiN7wg&index=13

>So you are saying that the SAA is fucked, but actually is not fucked because of russian air support?

No, I'm saying that the SAA is fucked, but the fucking was put on delay by the RuAF.

Enjoy some Bossa nova

youtube.com/watch?v=dqUSiTGb_aU

>that painting in that video
wtf, I have never seen that painting in my life and I remember seeing and being on that very island in a dream I had about a half year ago. I'm now spooked.

How the fuck did it happen?

they will. i already told you assholes back in like maybe october, the le al-bab will be SAA, whether anyone likes it or not, simply because i decided so.

>Wondering if it's worth pausing the classic masterpiece Sup Forumsanon recommend
>Starts playing
>mfw feels orgasm

>JFS has only 5000/7000 fighters
more like 15000 and they are the most capable of the bunch of the rebel factions
> turkish airstrikes to help the rebels.
wont happen russia will just kuck them and watch them kill them self's plus you have zero defined borders to strike them

>Trump is close to netanyahu
>don't trust the trump hitler memes.

both part of that sentance are basicly memes.

obongo was much better ally to rebels than trump will ever be.

I am now convinced Finnish people are genetically enhanced to have 10/10 tastes in music.

Glad you've liked it, also the kind of "feels" music is always this: youtube.com/watch?v=liTSRH4fix4 but I'm not sure you want to listen to this, too dramatic maybe.

The island exists in a bunch of other media as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_of_the_Dead_(painting)

The music videos always get me..

>more like 15000 and they are the most capable of the bunch of the rebel factions

No, people think that JFS has a lot of fighters because they are on all the fronts, but forget that these fronts are occuped by several groups and not only one.

7 000 is the biggest estimation.

>you have zero defined borders to strike them

it's going to appear now as JFS took over several towns and is trying to make for itself a little territory.

Also, how could russia not allow turkey/usa to strike JFS ?

Russian bombers destroy Islamic State’s arms depots in Deir ez-Zor

>Six Tupolev-22M3 bombers have dealt strikes against arms and ammunition depots of the Islamic State (outlawed in Russia) in Syria’s Deir ez-Zor province to wipe out all targets, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Tuesday in a statement obtained by TASS.

>"On January 24 six Tupolev-22M3 bombers took off from an airdrome in Russia to fly over the territories of Iraq and Iran to eventually deal a massive air strike against an ammunition and explosives production facility and weapons and ammunition depots of the Islamic State, as well as groups of IS military vehicles and equipment in Deir ez-Zor province," the report runs.

>The Defense Ministry said objective monitoring means confirmed all attacked targets had been wiped out.

>All bombers have returned to base. Sukhoi-30SM and Sukhoi-35S fighters provided protection for their mission from the Hmeymim base.

>Earlier, the chief of the Russian General Staff’s Main Operations Directorate, Lieutenant-General Sergey Rudskoy described as complicated the situation near Deir ez-Zor, whose defendants had to confront continued attacks by outnumbering enemy forces. Rudskoy said should the city fall, the local population would face the risk of genocide.

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-bombers-destroy-islamic-states-arms-depots-deir-ez-zor/

>Ambient

Absolutely 10/10 taste lad

Yes. Die Toteninsel is same like the poisoned apple or lost shoe theme, it's widely used in European literature/art.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qhu9xz18P0

>turkish airstrikes to help the rebel
>turkey/usa
Those are kinda different groups.
And Turkey dont really have spare jets n pilots to bomb random places.
They had to release putschists from jail to have enough air support at al Bab

The lyrics are some good shit my man, much appreciate.
>A Syrian not having a shitty mainstream taste in metal
Were you imported as a child?
Also that fucking intro
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK this fits so nicely

youtube.com/watch?v=BwWzSyxNc9I
Disregard views, it's hardly mainstream but it's pretty good

>dont really have spare jets n pilots to bomb random places.
>had to release putschists from jail to have enough air support at al Bab
For 2 weeks after the coup they didn't have enough pilots to even bomb PKK not to mention Al-Bab, finally they've asked SAA & RuAF for help kek

youtube.com/watch?v=aTHhYf2rx3w

>All this nice music

Man, we would have such a nice party

I'll bring the colombian rum

Finland you're sending into overfeel
Never really listen to this kind of stuff but the drop is some sweet shit

Any Syrian ambient bands?

youtube.com/watch?v=q2vuMayBiS4

>A Syrian not having a shitty mainstream taste in metal
>Were you imported as a child?
>Also that fucking intro
What kind of metal do Syrians listen to?

So hohol maps says that all other moderate beheaders joined Ahrar Al-Sham to fight against Nusra.

This Twitter whore says something completely different.

>rebels splitting
It's 2014 all over again.

Man i was looking for this map, thx for posting

> not listening to KPOP
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=fqR2HGkjFCA

What kind of metal do Syrians listen to?
Funeral Doom Metal :^)
metal-archives.com/lists/SY

I need to get on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Metro ASAP
Thanks America

youtube.com/watch?v=kZnJSw2cNLc

Very nice. Terrorists will destroy themselves and SAA will liberate Idlib much easier.

I help this songs help:

youtube.com/watch?v=u71dKeVKEls

youtube.com/watch?v=9ojGpFzANbg

youtube.com/watch?v=yHeABlmFOEM

youtube.com/watch?v=BBVsS8XRCxI

I'll bring the shawerma
The majority consider listening to metal as a way to show you're "cool" and "westernized" and shit.. Almost 99% listen to shitty mainstream heavy metal and old school bands, only a handful are actually into the good shit. Many can't tell the difference between rock and metal.

>hurriyetdailynews.com/-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=108926&NewsCatID=352

SAA T90 vs TFSA Leo2 when?

Anyone have a timeline for Iraqis entering west Mosul?

Hey guys, I heard you like music

>Syrian
>ambient

We're a country infested in metalheads. Ambient is not that popular, and what you linked is dark ambient. We need at least 100 years till we have such thing lole

>Suflaniyah village was completely cleared from IS elements
twitter.com/twittok1/status/823895682465538048