WHY ARE THERE NO WOMEN IN THIS ABORTION EXECUTIVE ORDER

WHY ARE THERE NO WOMEN IN THIS ABORTION EXECUTIVE ORDER

Because they don't belong in politics. They belong in the home, raising and managing families.

Minorities and womens are out of fashion. This is 2017.

Women shouldn't be making important decisions sweetheart. Keep your mouth shut and let the men do their job darling.

Too bad they didn't let Obama stick around another day, they could have at least had a foreigner.

Because they were aborted before they could be born and grow up

This is really fucked up. Fuck President Trump and the GOP's anti-woman agenda.

>minorities and women are out of fashion

yes finally the white man is taking over the job of destroying the white race!

Why does Mike Pence look disappointed?

fpbp

HOLY SHIT USA WITH THE BANTZ
fucking rolfmao here

He realises how fast the african population is going to explode with this order.

They're in the kitchen making sammiches and not getting knocked up by niggers

That is so wrong. Why are you guys so full of hate?

>anti-woman agenda
Grow a pair you cuck

Destroying the white race ? You know the only people getting abortions outside of the US are white ?

But that makes no sense
Black people wouldn't get abortions cuz dat meen no child care n free money n sheeiiit

Women make poor choices and couldn't even get Hillary elected.

Women in general are not rational creatures and should not be trusted to make rational decisions

>letting estrogen filled vaginas have a say in politics

kek

Or as I call it, year 1

> WHY IS THERE NO WOMEN IN THIS LEGALISATION OF MATRICIDE ?

It doesn't works like that. Homicide is a crime if it happens on American soil

Women have lost no rights. It's about who will pick up the tab...A woman's body, a woman's choice and a woman's bill.

I love how much people keep reposting the huffington post article and some other posts of this that make it seem evil and that women will never be able to abort

>ABORTION EXECUTIVE ORDER

America has been paying for abortion services in Mexico, and this order ends it.

It's good thinking, because they're gonna a lot more wall-builders now.

Because women apparently can't even muster up the human decency to not murder their own children out of personal convenience.

God damn Sup Forums has so many retards. The order only deals with international healthcare organizations that provide counseling to women. If they tell them to get abortions, they will now lose funding.

Do you think europe with all the national health care agencies have NGO's giving treatment? No these NGOs are in africa telling the woman to stop shitting out babies because it way to overpopulated already.

What if niggers passed a bill on white people?

lol

Because women don't know what's best or even good for them, if they did we wouldn't need abortions.

>crusade against abortion
>yet hate shitskins

Get ready for decades worth of rapefugees and dindus, dipshits.

Actually I do have a pair. I just happen to support a woman's right to her own body and gender equality.

>out of personal convenience.

When a drug addicted negress aborts her child, I don't think of it as a mere "personal convenience".

When she is refused an abortion and has to give birth to this child in a deplorable situation, and that kid becomes a gang member that stabs my daughter, that's considered a "Republican/Democratic victory". Both parties love niggers, don't they?

It's not her body. It's genetically distinct.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. It was written in the book of memes by kek's (praise be upon him) prophet Pepe that 'he who shall take upon the act of governance and be tempted by a woman shall be cast to meme as the meme was cast upon thy self'. Please be respectful of our freedom of belief your post is very condescending in our community.

No, both parties just hate you.

If women treated their bodies any better than teenagers left alone in the house for a weekend...perhaps their concerns would start having merit.

>Mudslimes have abortions

top kek

And? Who gives a shit? Stop virtue signalling and get a life, google.

In this scenario, I represent anyone who doesn't want to be stabbed by a nigger wiht a shitty life who didn't have to be born.

Gender doesn't matter in our government. The president was elected by the people, and he chose his advisers. That explains why those people are there.

OP seems to suggest different genders should have a different government to make decisions for them.

>It's not her body. It's genetically distinct.

Lol anything to set a precedent that sends America on a path against body autonomy.

Can't wait for more niggers to be born, woohee!

You don't need to murder babies to accomplish that, we just need to more agressively push sterilization for women with criminal records.

Africa has over 6.4 million abortions a year.

Because no one will ever vote them in

Africa is an abortion.

Why are there no womens at US Armed Forces? Why are there no womens at war, agaist ISIS? Do You know Dear American Womens, that terrorits afraid to be killed by a woman? Why are there no womens in sea ports?

Shush you. I was awaiting a reply so I could argue that the baby could decide to be trans-mom.

Who the fuck are you to identify their genders for them!?!? Fucking bigot. How do you know what they identify as? This could be a room full of women and a lamp.

how the fuck this prohibits abortions exactly?

>push sterilization for women with criminal records

No. It's not going to happen. I'm not going to wait for it to happen while niggers are being born, because people consider it "baby murder" to destroy an unconscious and undeveloped fetus that would've eventually developed into someone who contributes nothing to society.

How can you be so sexist? You do realise that most women voted for Trump? Only a minority of them are brainwashed progressives.

most white women.

Sup Forums supports self induced abortions with sticks or cactuses.
Not surprising

I still like to look at nude women how am I sexist?

Or a room full of lamps and no man to be seen.

But to be honest its sad that the brightest object in the room is indeed the lamp.

It's already happening. It's standard policy in women's prison to pressure inmates to get stetilized so they won't have to deal with pregnancy in prison.

AMENDMENT:

MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR NONWHITES

Trump is a woman-hater.

I think a simple kitchen whisk works best.

Or a motorized dildo. It helps the woman cope to achieve orgasm during miscarriage.

Did you just assume their genders?

>directly killing people is less efficient than slowly and non honorably killing them with abortion

Crusade against shitskins when?

Why are you so fucking racist Germany? Candles aren't fucking good enough for you?

Invest in birth control US companies stocks. They will continue to rise and will skyrocket if this goes through, and looking at Mr Trump 'never back down' attitude it will go through very soon.

Mike Pence sexually identifies as a Pence one of the subdivisions of United Kingdoms currency. You must address him with his proper pronoun pound sterling.

WTF? I am a Hilldawg now

>It's standard policy in women's prison to pressure inmates to get stetilized so they won't have to deal with pregnancy in prison.

I'll need source on this, and whether or not I should care about female prisoners who opt to be sterilized (a small percentage I'm sure, if it's even happening). There's still Latoya living in the projects with a festering germ in her ovaries ready to stab someone in 15 years.

>Not understanding a meme

This decision doesn't effect Americans.

Choosing not to help someone else is not the same as removing your own rights.

>tfw you will never have that much power over a woman

wow. I am literally shaking right now. How fucking dare you assume he isn't transcurrency.

burn the dick, get the stick.

>Sterilization
Satan is that you?

Removing the reaponsibilty of important decisions from women that effect greater society will allow them to better prioritize their minds with their biological roles of raising children and not killing them and will cause greater personal satisfaction to them and thetefore more bj's from them to properly align men with their biological roles. Major win.

Just look how silly they behave when given the cyrrent year freedoms?

So does the chick on the left finger herself?

excuse me, translgbtqphotherkinfoodposiquantumcurrency please. so fascist of you.

What percentage of fuckable women do you see at these sort of things?

Brun candles, flame war now!

They do have a right to their own body, just use protection if you have to get fucked

Only when the chick on the right fists herself.

can you get pregnant by fisting?

Only if you ejaculate out of your knuckles.

very early term ones shouldn't really be an issue, at least not as much. it should be a shit or get off the pot kind of thing. no late term ones though. that shit is beyond immoral.

And we still have retards talking about the west, when this order only reduces abortions in 3rd world shit holes.

kek

This is important. Because if a lady says she needs an abortion because the alleged father fisted her then we'll need proof positive evidence of the fisting to determine whether or not the abortion is legal.

Those Women in your picture support Islam. They will soon feel what it is like to be VIOLENTLY forced to follow traditional biological roles. Kind of funny this feminist and Islamist alliance reminds me of the Molotov-Ribbentrop two extreme contradictions extreme right and extreme left can't live with one another side by side and one of them will exterminate the other and I bet my money on Islam.

i love Sup Forums

if you have a fistful of cum in your hands. oops thought it was lube. you're preggers now.

PUSSY CAMS NOW

Because civilisation and morals are a male invention

Forgot to add pact Jewish autocorrect steals my words.

Because this is a republic and in a republic you elect officials to represent you, men and women votes for these representives and by extension they pass laws on their behalf

Im so glad they did this, paying for abortions in foreign countries is some next level jewery

Wtf
I'm a pleb for Jeb now.

Look under the table.

Half of abortion victims are males, and since males count for 2 females, the math adds up.

> women are equal to men
> equal
> no difference between a man and a woman doing something
Hey wait why are there no women there?!?!