Homosexuality isn't normal, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but it is not normal

homosexuality isn't normal, there's nothing wrong with being gay, but it is not normal

why won't people stop normalizing sexual deviations

(OP)
>i wanna smoke a cigarette
you can't, you're only 9 years old
>i want a beer
>i want to vote
>i want to drive
>i'm actually a girl and want to make life-altering decisions based on that premise
have some oestrogen and we'll schedule some surgery

The ones listed can either affect the community or herself because she is not mentally stable for those situations.
Changing your genitals wouldn't affect anyone nor herself in an way shape or form.

that first fish that crawled into land wasn't normal either

I ask my self: How this people who make articles about the ''sexuality'' of minors can get away with it?

Sexual "liberation" is being used as a form of political control. It is a sinister form of psychologically engineering to corrupt peoples mind and morals. But more powerful is that you can control people without them having the feeling of being controlled due to the nature of gratification of their passion. With "liberating" people from the bond to morality you liberate them from common sense. Where the whole life is about the gratification of ones passion instead of the way of morality you need to go to become a man of god.

Especially homosexuals - imo - suffer under this "control" because it nothing more than a way to fulfill ones sexual passion on the fastest and most available way in combination with the lust to dominate other people or get dominated. But it is the same with any other aspects where people follow their "passion" or what they think it is. Furthermore these very vocal minorities need the state as garantor of their passion and their you got it.

Homosexuality is not inherently a bad thing. On the flipside, gas the fags asap; there's never been a more sick and disgusting hive of scum in the past then there is in the supposed LGBT community.

Can't wait for this to backfire and natgeo to eat their shit

this too dotr cannot come soon enough

It's okay as long as it is about transsexuality or non-heterosexuality

-sjw

stop smoking the leaf leaf. your cognitive dissonance is out of control

Social engineering children as population control

>Changing your genitals wouldn't affect anyone nor herself in an way shape or form.
Wat

good. i want to fuck everything. moralfags out. OUT!

>wouldn't affect anyone nor herself

Im sure her literal flesh gash leaving her suspended between male and female never being fully committed to one whilst her former sex rejects her entirely would speak a different story

Taking hormones and removing healthy organs doesn't require mental stability?

>there you got it

This is it the relation of people to the state where the state use their passion to make them dependable on the regime as guarantor of their possibilities to gratify their "passions" because a society with the bond to morality would not allow them to gratify those.

"A man has as many master as he has vices"
St. Augustine

"A man who sins is a slave to sin"
St. Paul

I'll give you a (you) because I feel bad that this is your life, but this is some extremely low quality bait

Sexist scum authors ... they included a cis male but not a cis female on their cover, I think we should start a petition against this kind of oppression

Because the more you focus on yourself and living up to cosmopolitanism the less you focus on reality outside the bubble or potentially providing competition.

Cosmopolitans in their headonism buy buy buy. Their consumption becomes their only production.

Remember when National Geographic was about exotic locations, endangered animals, remote tribes, historical discoveries, etc?

Well technically they can't give you hormones when you're that young, but for some reason they can give you hormone suppressors so you don't reach puberty until you're old enough to consent to that stuff (16 I think in the US).

TL;DR To make people become slaves and abolish morality

"A man has as many master as he has vices"
St. Augustine

"A man who sins is a slave to sin"
St. Paul

>Changing your genitals wouldn't affect anyone nor herself in an way shape or form.

>Remember when National Geographic

The disease called "Rupert Murdoch" and 21.th century Fox user.

It's the Jews. It's always the Jews.

and they all live happily ever after.. until 40% of them an hero by 30.

Dams you cypsys. I hope turkey takes you all

Roman Empire would approve. Probably why they extinct

There is literally nothing wrong with people being and embracing whatever their gender or sexuality is.

The only way to disagree is if you are anti-freedom.

aren't you an Algerian colony?

I am all for the gender revolution, but I would also admit that I am as deviant as they come, and I would obliterate that boypucci into oblivion.

homosexuality is a fetish. Transgenders are mentally ill.

science < PC bullshit

They look around 10 dude. At least wait a few years.

so what you're saying is that we're evolving into extinction? that's bullshit

Of course there's "something wrong with it". You're picking a mating target you cannot mate with. Fuck off, shill.

>tfw no bf

Gendershit is even worse than faggotry tbqh senpai

Being accepting and not being a cunt is not PC. You people think that anything progressive is PC. Fucking spaztards.

Also the science behind gender isn't very deep. Needs more research.

more trannies and gays = more women for you

also you can't go extinct when artificial insemination is a thing

and your whole argument is just a slippery slope, just because there are gays and trannies doesn't mean somehow all the population will become gay

>Needs more research.
aka
>Needs more rigged social """studies""" that confirm progressive dogmas

Sexual deviation is normal. Has been for the length of human history. Think of it as standard deviation.

Okay. So there is no reasoning with you. Got it.

I don't care about homos at all.

People can become trannies too, whatever, I don't care. But outright promoting it is where it goes over the line. Throughout the history of surgery, it's always been considered to try to avoid it whenever you can. Liposuction and breast implants have always been considered a negative, and rightfully so. Surgeries are considered a last resort because of how dangerous they can be, but critiquing a surgery when it involves reproductive organs or giving breast implants to a man is suddenly bigoted?

And I have to still question what taking hormones does to your body and the way you think.

I can't be against people who just crossdress, it's literally just wearing different clothes. But modifying your body in potentially dangerous ways should not be promoted.

It's a mental illness.

>tfw virgin ass

Explain this normalization meme

The hormones just make your body match your brain. They basically turn you into a woman with a dick.

Normal algerian family - 4/5 chirdren, father is the leader, mother stay home, the hierachy is clear, rarely divorce

Normal French family -1/2 children, 9/10 separeted parents, mother at 50 y. become cougar, father show-up once a month

So why the west is failing?

Woman is XX. Obviously that's impossible. Also, that brain has nothing but XY cells, so it's obviously a male brain.

No, when the next generation grows up overwhelmingly tranny/gay they'll support laws to regulate reproduction, due to their jealousy of normal people. That is the entire point of all this.

>overwhelmingly tranny/gay
Statistically highly unlikely.

Not how the brain works mate. It's in the chemicals and connections in the brain.

And also, why does it matter if someone wants to be a woman. Let them be who they want to be. Freedom is a liberal value.

hahahaha

Adoption and surrogacy are a thing. Hell in a few decades we'll probably be able to just grow people in a vat.

>Statistically highly unlikely.
You don't understand statistics. The current percentage of something from one environment, does not predict the future percentage in another environment.

why would they be jealous? gays can have babies too with artificial insemnation

its called r/K selection my Algerian friend, subhumans tend to go for quantity instead of quality

i'm not saying there is something wrong, people should not consider it normal, not normal =/= wrong
it just means that they shouldn't shove it down everyone's throat, sexuality is a private thing

The brain, regardless of how it works, is a male brain if the cells are XY.

You're saying certain brains are XX just because most XX have that brain. But that isn't logical.

Male/female is sex, not thoughts. It's reproductive organs, not behavior.

>It's reproductive organs, not behavior.
Actually, it is both, to some extent.
Males and females (normally) take interest in different things.

>There are more than two genders
>everyone else is unreasonable
>I haven't the slightest clue how social psych is run at universities

There was never any good reason to lift the Aussie ban

You don't declare it healthy to pick a reproductive partner you can't reproduce with. Male+Female=Babies. Adopting/surrogacy doesn't count.

>why would they be jealous? gays can have babies too with artificial insemnation
Somebody else's baby, retard. They have no true natural incentive to give a fuck about that because it wont' be their baby. They're just playing pretend, and that entire culture considers reproduction useless.

>deviation
>normal
pick one

>They're just playing pretend
Nail on the head here, and the children will suffer for it

>Remember when National Geographic was about exotic locations, endangered animals, remote tribes, historical discoveries, etc?

Silly me, I thought it was still about that. Was surprised to see this. Sup Forums was right again.

>Actually, it is both, to some extent.
>Males and females (normally) take interest in different things.
We're literally talking about some minority who don't have interest in those things they're supposed to.

And some fucknuts are declaring the interests more important a definition of sex than the actual sex.

Understand that a minority doesn't fit those behavioral roles, and that's not a better definition than the sex itself.

Maybe we should normalize brain instead? With electricity and lobotomy, for example. It's much more simple, cheap and definitely cures the problem.

like history channel is now pawn stars and other shit
or MTV is anything but music shit?

THIS

fucking thanks user, you are reading my mind and interpreting it more articulately than me lol

Gender-altering surgery and hormone therapy are illegal for minors.

That's anti-freedom and highly immoral.

I agree that sex is 90% what genitals and hormones you have, but it also plays a part in behaviour.

it's a database thing where you put things into rows and columns and remove redundant data

i think like you but i don't even cre about promoting faggotry, i care about promoting shit in general, i really really really hate this kind of people who think they can shill humanity into a better place, they are all lazy shits with no interesting things to contribute to culture, and they use money to plaster it everywhere, i feel trapped in a world of idiots because of them

If ppl who really have no reason to give a fuck didnt bitch and cry about it they wouldnt try to normalize it.

Well """R.Murdoch""" bought it so you know...

Both of those things are just examples of Psychiatrists "doing shit". They're not accomplishing anything, just "doing shit" to say they're doctors.

They're playing pretend doctor.

It's fine to joke about electrification, but it's not an actual treatment, just Psychiatrists pretending to have treatments.

I'm not saying no treatment is possible, just that Psychiatrists have always been shit, still are, and will continue to be.

>Not how the brain works mate
lol nobody knows how the brain works but you do, don't you australian transexual who is posting on Sup Forums

Letting minors doing stupid things and disturbing them with ''sexual bullshit'' is not quality but is madness

>Sexual deviation is normal. Has been for the length of human history

I don't remember Romans mutilating their genitals and taking taking hormone pills

yeah you are completely right its oppressive society not worried families

It does, but not for everyone. It's 100% about DNA.

Some high percentage of people with XX or XY follow a certain behavior, but that behavior is not involved in the definition of sex.

*tips tinfoil*

>*tips tinfoil*
If you think that this insane shit that has been pushed on us was grassroots, rather than top-down, you're a moron.

You don't get any smartness points for automatically ruling out conspiracies. It actually means you're just an idiot.

r/K selection is first of all a criticized heuristic and second of all a theory for separate species, not arbitrary divisions within species.

There is no such thing as normal when it comes to the human animal. Normal is what we see as agreeable based on a wide variety of factors.

Why on earth would we want to grow people in vats?

Once it gets to the point where we're manufacturing people with machines a human life literally becomes a commodity.

I mean, that's if you don't believe it's already become one.

>sex is 90% what genitals and hormones you have
>but it also plays a part in behaviour.
You're putting the cart before the horse, genitals and hormones do play a very large part in brain development and behaviour regardless of what people label themselves or identify as.

Nice assumptions mate. I'm actually just a cis white guy who isn't a cunt.

I believe that people should be able to live however they want as long as they aren't having a negative effect on other people.

If someone wants to be a woman, let them be a woman. Christ I don't understand what you guys have against freedom.

What if they will decide that their true identities is dragons with tentacles tomorrow? We will attach wings and tentacles to them and celebrate diversity?
They are freaks, genetic abdominations and should be but into bioreactor
So its better just to gas them?

But if the male's brain turns out a different way than most turn out, that's a sign of diversity, not having a "female brain".

That person and all their body is "male" because that's their DNA. Any differences are signs of diversity, not different sex.

It's normal as in it happens and dudes liking dudes isn't an outrageous and amazing thing. It's not common, in that most people you can safely assume are straight. It's normal to assume. Being gay isn't normal like liking classical music isn't normal.

So if it wouldn't affect her regardless, I guess it won't affect 'her' if we ban that shit

>9 year old
>trans
I guess these days raising a cis white child is a feat in itself

The best part? When SJWs/cucks/general retards use the excuse "oh, but homosexuality happens in so much of the animal kingdom!!"

The response should be "well in the animal kingdom, the weak are killed to maintain the strength of the herd, so maybe we should try that with humans, too."

Maybe then the cucks would change their minds, because they know they'd be dead on the spot.

If we have the ability to give people tentaces, wings or turn people into real life furries, then let them do it. It doesn't affect me.

Me personally, I am gonna get a robotic arm when the technology is better.

>Nice assumptions mate. I'm actually just a cis white guy who isn't a cunt.
>I believe that people should be able to live however they want as long as they aren't having a negative effect on other people.
>If someone wants to be a woman, let them be a woman. Christ I don't understand what you guys have against freedom.
We're just saying that what you want us to let others be is impossible. They cannot be women. You're a cunt for trying to get others to believe stupid shit.

>as long as they aren't having a negative effect on other people
Do indecent exposure and sexual assault count as negatively affecting other people? Because that kind of kills the whole "bathroom issue" which for some reason has apparently become the cornerstone of "being a woman."

>they aren't having a negative effect on other people
Oh, really? Don't you think that these nine-years-old transes are just a victims of popular trend and propaganda? This leftist shit infected the young unstable brains.

>Being gay isn't normal like liking classical music isn't normal.
Do you think there's any correlation? I'm a bisexual with a huge ear-boner for Beethoven.

You better order yourself a new brain instead of arm.

They can't be the exact same as cis women, thats correct. But if getting them as close to the real thing makes them happy, then they should go for it!