Are blacks even human?

are blacks even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
efukt.com/21881_Chuck_Berry_Farting_On_Hookers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more human than mongoloids

they are sub-human

Of course not, what a stupid question

t. butthurt Nigger

No, this is a sub-human

>Says the Africa flag

THICC

Cow blowing isn't unique to blacks. It was recorded as happening on the Eurasian steppe.

Some are, some aren't, at least they're not Sodomites like Whites.

yes they are 100 % homo sapiens not like caucasians or mangoloid have a some neanderthal blood

Light-skinned are passable.

It's kind of like the shitty pot laws where you can have pot legally, but you can't buy it.

You should NEVER race mix.... but once you do the offspring aren't that bad

Just why? What's the purpose?

you are aware black immigrants are more educated than most white and asian immigrant..
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
"According to Census data, more than 43 percent of African immigrants hold a bachelor’s degree or higher -- slightly more than immigrants from East Asia."

Yeah blacks are fucking smart get over it

They're the first humans, they just never evolved much after that.

KEK

why can't swedish girls look like this? sexy af

Really makes you think

THICC

Top kek

>Non-scientists discussing human biology and evolution as a foil
>Scientific racism without the science
wew

>affirmative action granting literal subhuman apes an education bc "racism :("

nice try uppity lil uncle tom ass nigger

You assume they all dress and look like that. Every single one. You're the smartest person I've ever heard of.

Is that the blue ranger?

I'm not saying that I disagree with your premise, but why is that purely racist-themed threads are the worst quality on Sup Forums? No good memes, usually just rehashed shit, and most people sound like bitter stormfags or edgy 12-year-olds.

The Africans aren't a homogeneous group people and they have their genetic advantages and disadvantages. Native Africans immigrants and Cubans surpass Asians in multiple scholastic measurements but because Tyrone acts retarded and Pablo is a drug dealer doesn't imply that thesen peaple all fall within the same groupings.

>because outliers exist, every person within those groups is not the same

So what?

>implying they don't

More human than you, man.

Sorry but I'd cum on that. Just for fun.

Yes, you can fuck them and have fertile children. next question

lie.

They're high-functioning homonids.

They don't. I'm sorry if that ruins the fantasy simulator you're living in.

Blacks are so disgusting.

she seems friendlier and more human than you do, m8

But they do

I'm pretty sure Whites will start doing this kinda shit in the future. But they'll do it because they sexualize it

They are a class of sub humans.

No, they're not. efukt.com/21881_Chuck_Berry_Farting_On_Hookers.html

It stimulates milk production despite the cow starving, it's stupid because if they actually farmed instead of live like we did 1000s of years ago they wouldn't have to spend their day with their lips around a cow's vagina.

If that was true blacks wouldn't be lactose intolerant

No.

>Disgusting faces
>Big lips
>second from the right literally looks like ape
Really made me think.

They are proto-humans, they have never evolved past their natural state.

They still behave like animals because they are more close to animals than humans.

They are and will always be savages, which is why "Ebonics" is actually a natural slide back to their mean African-type language. It's why Detroit, St. Louis and all negro-run cities resemble Africa so closely. It's who they are , it's what they do.

Closer to animals than human beings.

Is there a video for this? I've only ever seen the gif...

i'm not going to lie
i want to bury my face in between her tits until i suffocate

it isnt a serious video

its some world star hiphop prank shit

I was upset that it wasnt real sheboonery to

Could be, I've only ever seen the gif either. What strikes me is that this thing is in business attire. It works in an office, most likely government in a sinecure, able to gum up the works and favor fellow Africans while punishing Whites. A 'diversity' hire who it's very, very difficult to fire. Hopefully that will change soon.

I can post tumblr videos of white women doing the exact same thing but I'd get banned because there's no natgeo watermark

Me too Ahmed, me too

But they wuz kangs!

I find that difficult to believe.

They're a different species than whites.

There are 4 species of human on Earth: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid and Australoid

All other races are sub-species of these or hybrids.

If we would ignore the wisdom of tax paid universities we would simply export them.

Its amazing how much jews hate blacks and won't hire them.

Fuck you, Big Joe is the man.