Gives Obama shit for all the executive orders

>gives Obama shit for all the executive orders
>Signs like three within days of coming into power

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/23/lawmakers-in-eight-states-have-proposed-laws-criminalizing-peaceful-protest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obama chose to live by the sword. now he's dying by it

Trump just ends up doing the stuff he complains about.

>Obama executive orders a bunch of shit nobody wants.
>Trump executive orders it away.

Hurr durr guys trump a hypocrite literally hitler amirite?

Executive orders have been a thing since the dawn of the republic

They are how the president orders departments to do things

I'm normally a minarchist, but too much shit has happened which can only exist because of government support. We need to undo that shit before we go back to small government.

Wasn't the problem with executive orders, over-reach like Obama did?

Mind your potatoes you redheaded drunk

it's going to be beautiful when democrats first learn of these magical executive orders they've never heard of before :) just like with the popularity vote right? BUT BUT DEMOCRACY! The patriot act is a perfect example of obamas power that he escalated without the peoples say. other examples? Native Drones, Obama care, digital surveliance that the Den of Snows spoke of, invasion into libya, relocation of 200,000 refugees. (twice voted out but over-ruled) Another is the relocation of section 8 housing into white middle class suburbs to re-distribute crime and state finacial burders.

Yes. Orders to the executive branch is one thing, but ordering things that require legislative acts are another, but congress is filled with pussies to call them out.

its just a royal decree by another name lol desu its needed to get shit done

That doesn't make sense.

No, he's doing what he said he would do.

Obamacare, NAAFTA, TPP.

Ol' 45 GOAT

> anti sjw's are the real sjws!

They are mostly executive orders to cancel Obama's executive orders. Obama issued a huge number of executive orders so Trump has to issue an equally ridiculous number of executive orders just to nullify Obama's executive orders.

He's literally getting straight to work on all the little things he promised. We will handle the bigger problems as time goes on. It hasnt even been a week and progress is already being made

>Ad hominem

>Overreaching executive orders from last regime
>Uses executive power to get rid of them

HE CAN'T DO THAT THAT'S HYPOCRITICAL

How's it different when obummer does it? Trump acted like he was this big moral high ground guy full of principle and against executive orders.
He does the same thing within days of being sworn in.

He's eradicating the damage done by Obama through the swiftest method possible. This is different than enacting new harmful policies. Do you understand the distinction or are you drunk already?

The only way to get rid of a executive order is with a executive order

>He's eradicating the damage done by Obama through the swiftest method possible.

This

haha haven't seen this one m8. thanks for posting. Mind if I save it?

Be my guest

Picture this:

Obama uses his executive power to shit on the oval office's rug.
Trump uses his executive power to get that shit removed.

Are you picking up what I'm laying down?

executive orders can only be reversed by other executive orders

That's a fpbp if I've ever seen it.

>Obama uses a flamethrower to burn the house
>trump uses a flamethrower to burn the house

pick THIS up, drumfpite

Is English not your first language, pedro?

>Killing fire with fire
Good job, you just fucked yourself.

Listen Potatonigger, the only way to undue executive actions is with executive actions

Yep it's sad that the only way out is to go deeper into this pit.

There's the fact that they are executive orders and then there's what they're actually doing. Yes, they're both using flamethrowers, but Obama spewed fire, and Trump is spewing flame retardant.

Ameritards never learn. Surveillance, torture and civil rights are next on the list. 14 states are already pushing to criminalize peaceful protests.

>citation needed

No it's better to say this :
>Obongo uses a flamethrower to burn America's house
>Trump uses a flamethrower to burn down Obongo's house

I can't wait til we nuke you faggots

do you have any proofs, ping ling?

He wasn't giving him shit for making executive orders, he was giving him shit for what the executive orders were that he made. I would cite this as a serious lack of common sense on your part, but seeing that you're from Ireland I guess we can just chalk it up to being drunk.

>Peaceful protests

Is that what they're calling riots these days?

>Yes goy, kill fire with fire, don't mind the house burning

If trump's so great why can't he use other methods that doesn't seem hypocritical? Admit it, he's stumped

>Obongo uses a flamethrower to burn America's house
>Trump uses a flamethrower to burn down Obongo's house
America IS Obama's house, dumb frenchie

Congress funds the departments, so it's all power Congress has given, and could take away.

Less government means less power inherent in Executive Orders.

Best way to show Obama how bad executive orders are lol

post the original

It's 8, not fourteen

theintercept.com/2017/01/23/lawmakers-in-eight-states-have-proposed-laws-criminalizing-peaceful-protest/

FIRST POST
BEST POST

>for demonstrators who block traffic
nothing wrong with making this illegal. it interferes with the free movement of other people

No, Obama doesn't own America. He's not the president anymore. He has no say anymore. Trump is the president now. Get over it.

>Cheers Obama on for his executive orders.
>Complains when Trump does it.

My biggest concern is that this may be possibly the most zionist jewish cocksucking administration in a long time.

Obama did one of his limited good moves of not sucking Israeli circumcised cock recently.

Are you retarded? We're not talking about Obama now, we're talking about Obama then. He WAS president. He OWNED America once. And it seems like Trump's headed the same way...

Hey Op your mother is a disgusting slut.
Go peel me some potatoes.

Ignorance is a bliss, I think most people just didn't know / didn't care. By the way some of the people happy to abuse executive orders were good old gun-ho conservative faggots who saw nothing wrong with drone assasination programme, killing of a US citizen al-awlaki etc.

You're right, he preferred sucking the muslim cock.

>kill fire with fire, don't mind the house burning
>why can't he use other methods that doesn't seem hypocritical?
>America IS Obama's house

>implying Obama didn't make it nigh impossible for anyone to undo his legacy through regular means
>implying using executive orders is wrong
>implying Obama is our president still

>America IS Obama's house
This is used in the present tense, you absolute shitlord.

What aren't you getting? These exec orders overturn OLD EXEC ORDERS. They're not instating new stuff. They're getting rid of old stuff.

>implying implications
and that's all you ever do. If Trump can't do his thing without EOs then we see the same incompetence from him losing the popular vote

Obama's still a us citizen so it's still his house, double shitlord

Why overturn them with EOs? The next president in 4 years can just make another EO to reinstall Obama's past EO. What's the point?

drumpfshits will defend that

Kek these next few years are gonna be pretty fun now that Obama has set such a precedent for the executive branch.

Also have fun filibustering after what Reid pulled a few years back. Liberals sure do seem to love shooting themselves in the foot.

>Obama is a US citizen
>therefore he owns the entirety of the place
How stupid can one guy be

>only reply to easy targets bc your argument fell apart already

You can't unrepeal an EO designed to unwind Obamacare if Obamacare doesn't exist anymore.

>people that don't know what executive orders are
>people that don't know what the problem with barry's executive orders were

we've been talking about this constantly for 20 months now.
if you still don't get it, shut the fuck up and leave

he's not making new ones he's nullifying obamas

How else is he going to get rid of Obama's shit, Pedro?

the only way to undo executive orders is to make an executive order.

>blocking traffic
>peaceful

I hope they throw the book at those faggots.