Where in europe can an american go to live a simple life free of shitskins and liberals?

where in europe can an american go to live a simple life free of shitskins and liberals?

Free of Shitskins AND liberals? I'm not sure such a place exists. My bet would be belarus or poland.

No idea, I'd figure you'll have a better chance buying some land in the U.S. countryside. Can't think of any European country not filled to the brim with Arabs and Negroids.

>american
>white

fuck off, we're full

What's wrong with liberals? They're harmless

Poland.
Although to an american any European country would seem whiter.

latvia

North Korea, go there, you mongoloid.

Krakow Poland

Very nice city, up to western standards, and not some poor bydlo shithole like some places out in the sticks of eastern europe.

We're full, don't come.

Eastern Europe

Poland is a good shout.

If it is Western Europe you are after there are no cities left, but rural Ireland or rural Portugal are based af if you like white people and don't like Leftists.

>free of shitskins
>free of liberals
You can only pick one.

latvia is too flat and they all live in commie blocks like fucking ant farms, it's bizarre considering how much open land they have

im from a pretty white area, actually. i mostly just want to escape from the american culture of nigger-worship and "ironic" humor of stupidity/crudeness.

this country will be total shit in 20 years, and i'm not going to wait until then to leave.

>internet voting
how retarded can one country be?

w-what?

what's the consensus of gdansk?

Novi Sad, Serbia
Apartment rent 100e
Buying apartment 25k to 60k euros
Monthly money spending for pleasant life 400-500e

>Americans
>Not mutts
XD but im wite sur dat couns XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i m 5℅ bercent irish ℅30 brid 20℅ germon, 9 piercent dane and 15℅ unknown. I lob hidler and wide people :ddd gas de giges :ddddd i love freeedoms le bravehsrt face XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Pretty much every american poster.

im literallly 99.9% northern euro 0.01% east asian

dirty chink

Thats nice im sure you can speak from all americans on Sup Forums. You can't deny that America is a melting pot of a country.

america isn't a country because it isn't bound by blood but greed

america sucks, that's why i'm leaving.

Says espanish shitskin whos entire penninsula was under arabs from 700s to 1400s

THE IRONY

Lithuania has nearly 0 shitskin population. Some of the rapefugees stole a bus and went to Germany not long ago because we don't pay them as much money and can't give them much benefits. But our economy compared to Burgers is like Africa so get ready to work your ass off or buy some land it is cheap here and foreigners have the right to buy it.

You and us are in the same basket here

Kek.
>Immigration in the middle ages
>What expulsion of the moors and kikes
>What is the inquisition
Face it, Sup Forums can't proove we are rapebabies because it didn't happen. The only ones that got raped where noble concubines of the moorish rulers.

mmm bretty gud

Don't bring Croats into this

You Spanish... Your long ties to the Moors have softened you hears and dilluted your blood.

Also no libshits. You can find a rare landwhale or a anorexic cuck In a Vilnius old town coffee shop but no one takes them seriously and neo Nazis frequently beat them up because they too have some gathering spots in old town so they are taken care of.

>Says espanish shitskin whos entire penninsula was under arabs from 700s to 1400s
>serbia

Come live here senpai

Your ancestors are Mozabites, google pictures of them. Here's one..

Its a joke im trolling him man i actually love spain the most out of all european nations

Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were all leftists. Good company to be in. They did nothing wrong.

That's why you never trust roaches to take care of your women. Because they will try to rape them at any moment.

>free of liberals
>Novi Sad

Says srpski shitskin who was under ottoman rule from 1300s to 1800s

Who the hell thinks Finland is all about riding bears and pelting people with smoked sausage?

Also Google Mbuti, and Yotuba.

Monthly wage 150€

alternate version

>Tfw you are not in this timeline.

V4. Pretty based, and more livable than they say it is

Who the fuck thinks Lapland is about being half naked and wielding a club? Yet this is the official coat of arms.

>Trusting jewkipedia
>Trusting a sample

Since franco times they were aiming to implant diversity on us.

>Canary Islands
Not spain, literally west African Islands.

is czechia cucked? i was in prague and that city was literally like disney world. full of foreigners, shit skins, cosmopolitanism. also their women are notorious whores no?

I never said we were libtard free but at least we can beat them up here.

>literally white niggers
Top kek

1450s to 1878

Yeah, they are atheists too. But Poland and Hungary are based. Dunno much about Slovakia, they seem to be filler

slovakia judging by google maps is the most poor v4 country

Yeah this has to be a common Eastern European trait they always get beaten. Our neo-nazis mistake them for gays because they always are anorexic cucks with tight pants and a gay haircut.

>not even 150 years ago
its worse than i thought

it is the flag of the Lapua movement retard. Learn something about your own history for once useless lazy spastic

My friends went on an excursion there recently

It was pretty shitty

Niggers and shitskins everywhere

They got offered cocaine and heroin on the street by a few niggers

Eventually they bought some weed and smoked it in the hotel

Overall pretty fucked up city but czechia is nice

No where that isnt a shithole

They might be, though you shouldn't expect New York tier metropolises anywhere else either

You can do that in America. Just don't live in the cities. I doubt there are liberals and shitskins in rural Alabama

Texas. I'm a libertarian, but I dont really talk politics anywhere- that doesnt stop others from doing so. 9/10 they are conservatives. Don't live in Houston though.

I'd tell you of no-shitskin regions in Germany with lots of tradition being alive and no lefties around, but then, Rebel Media and Info Wars keeps pretending Germany is soon outnumbered and overrun by Muslims despite Germany being more white than the USA, France, Sweden etc.

In fact, i had recently an american try to convince me that i can't own guns and that our women can't go out the house alone else they're raped.
No bantz, he was serious.

German Places to avoid: everything north, especially Berlin and don't go to the Ruhrpott, that's the area encompassing Cologne, Essen, Düsseldorf etc.

Where i live there are no muslims nor refugee centers. If i want to see Muslims i have to drive about an hour to Frankfurt.

Also people own guns here and the only foreigners we got plenty of around these areas are Italians, but they're good people and christian

im saying dont go to europe

>it's bizarre considering how much open land they have
no it is not, there are two reasons for that:
1) house in 'countryside' costs about 50k EUR, while that is not much there is nothing to do there beyond driving 1h+ each way for work in any major city
2) all the farmland by now is own by foreigners who farm the shit out of it, because stupid alchoholic idiots sold it for scraps

Every neighborhood in Novi Sad is Anti-Antifa... I should make a long post about Novi Sad for Sup Forums

> Glorious Russian Empire in Russia and Serbia
> larping scum and losers everywhere else
Makes my metagonads thunder.

I fuckin hate Russians damn

Why are you krauts so fucking insane? Every time I start to think maybe life would be better if Germany won the war I just read a German post here and realize German people are out of their mind and need to be stopped at all costs.

No one cares tbqh desu

I didnt ask you anything ahmed

russia

Doesnt matter to me in a couple of years. Just might end up selling my shit and living a nice life there with my savings. Also i'll continue to do some freelance work over the internet so ill have more than enough to live a life of "luxury"

You have to go back.

Except Hitler wasn't.

What website do you use for freelancing and what do you freelance? Writing?

>Ahmed
Hilarious and original

Come home to Sweden white man. It is the whitest country on Earth.

I think we are truly in a alternate timeline where kraut's are cucks.

The poorer country the less shitskins since they're not native here like in America and avoid low-gibsmedat-countries. My country is a fine example, you will meet a shitskin here or there in Prague but that's it, but you'll also get 2bucks/hour for 8bucks/hour work in America while prices of goods are mostly same or higher.

Last time i mentioned Novi Sad as a Sup Forums European capital, a lot of people from Europe and the states were interested. If you dont care, then I dont give a shit Fritz, but there are others who do care and are interested. Keep your low-tier bait comments to yourself

Fuck off we are full... of Ukrainians

Somewhere out there is a universe where the nazis won ww2....

Ahmed your flag has a yellow color instead of a light green one. Must be something wrong with your ISP.

>the man in the highcastle
watch it

Nowhere, ALL of Europe is fucked. Dont come

No matter what part of the spectrum they are on they are completely totalitarian and refuse to listen to reason and ultimately try to destroy Europe. Last time it was by forcing Nazism on everyone resulting in WW2. This time it will be by forcing globalism on everyone resulting in WW3. I can just imagine trying to explain to a kraut if he would just stop what he was doing we wouldn't have to have war and him just yelling with dead eyes "There is nothing wrong with muslims. They make Europe stronger. You need to be more tolerant" while he charges at me with a bayonet.

Go in Albania

Bavaria rural areas. Most people are based there and you can enjoy a great countryside together with great food.

looks like india

Any fucking small town

Avoid big cities and your fine.

>implying Serbs are white.
Sad.

Well i dont really use any particular websites. I already have a somewhat regular customer base. I'll be at the level where i need to be in terms of returning clients in a year or so, which means i can kiss goodbye to my dayjob.

I mainly do web development with a bit of graphical design on the side.

Whatever you do don't come to Sweden.

t. jelly

Croatia

>99,6% white
>catholic
>very traditional
>beautiful coast and old cities
>low crime (mostly domestic violence due to inheritance)
>very friendly, I never lock my house and I know every neighbour
>cheap for an american

from?

Gledam ga. Smesno je koliko je netacan i glup

Americans tourists are filthy pigs fuck off

>Netacan
kako?

Finland, but not in a major city.

Just because you twats can't say no to kebabs doesn't mean every other country is the same

Zagreb. Have appartments along the coast though.