Wtf britain

So, I just found out the mayor of London is a pakie named Sadiq khan. Wtf london?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old news senpai, where you been? OP is a faggot.

Your last president was black....

The mayor of London holds no power

Don't feel bad. Your time will come.

>I just found out

he's more English than your last president was American

what is the blackest/sandniggeriest town in britain?

>be american
>have a nigger muslim as president for 8 years

>Living in Britain
>Muzzies basically have their own cities within cities
>Talks shit about race in US

Lol, have fun being raped by Mohammad bud.

Burnley

Birmingham or London are the niggest cities, but there are a few small towns that are basically 100% brown. Easy enough to avoid though.

>60%
>shit talking anyone

>mayor of London
Reminds me of that Paul Mooney skit. >the last nigger on earth starring Tom hanks
>mayor of London
>khan
Wtf is wrong with this world

Probably places like Preston or Luton in terms of overall percent when compared with whites.

This isn't a us vs Britain thread. We are in this together.
Your shirt skin cancer is our shot skin cancer.

>Cucked government
>London basically a breeding ground for terrorism
>Sharia patrols on the streets
>Keeps talking shit

K

>60%

>luton
>white 54.6%

lol

You had to vote in a shitskin muslim to one up our nigger muslim? Will you try to one up Trump after? Because I would pay to see that.

all of london is a sharia infected ghetto

Khan isnt a bad mayor though, you fucking assclown

>Muslim
>Not bad Mayor

top kek

>no it isnt
>thats why our last terrorst attack was 10 years ago meanwhile yours was a few months back
>thats never happened
>because we can

has already reneged on 6 major campaign promises
he's not the secret jihadi Sup Forums thinks he is, he's just your typical lying brown libshit

He's actually a better Mayor than BoJo and BoJo legit could've been our PM after Cameron, had he not been a 2faced shit

Are you a shit skin yourself?

>a muslim
>not bad
lol

Oh c'mon. He's a moderate.

>our government isn't cucked
now you're just telling porkies lad

I am pure white ((((slav)))))

what is "cucked" about our govt?
You reading american threads again bruv?

Nigger he's a bigger jihad apologist than Obama was

>Terrorist attacks are part of living in a big city
lel

British people aren't white. They think their white but they're just more Slavic. Look at Chavs, all their heads are rounded, much like Slavs.

oh c'mon he is already saying muslims deserve special treatment.

that is the second phase, prepare for the third.

How are slavs honestly treated in UK. I have slight slav ancestory in the states but do not receive discrimination like people make it out that they do in britain.

>slav
>white

Is he a good or a bad mayor? no memes please though

highest net migration in history
made 'anti-semitism' illegal
made national action illegal

There are no moderate muslims or christians. If you're a moderate, you're not a fucking muslim or christian because you clearly can't follow the fucking scriptures.

They are treated fine when they integrate, only problem is when they take over an area of town and start acting like chavs.

they are white niggers

he is going to be great for london. just not your london

Mayor of London is a glorified bus manager

How much slav are you if I can ask? And are chavs there known as mostly slavs or just trashy brits?

Pretty good, as long as youre not a romanian people dont seem to mind atm, and it helps that I lived here all my life so I dont have an accent

Birmingham or Leicester no question

Not all slavs Croats, czech, and some Ukraine are alright. Poles are the funding worst tho

I've been to poland and all I can say is poland is not sending their best

He's the mayor of your capital, it's sad. It's not the same place where Shakespeare wrote his plays. What poetry does the typical Londoner produce now? What culture is created there?

kek

He's another mudshit that got to where he is by calling everything racist.

Basically how it works, we get the scum who couldn't do well at home. It'd be like if our bennies funded underclasses from the estates all moved abroad

TFL is already useless, imagine how fucking useless it'll be when run by subhumans

Proving human capital flight theory is bullshit?

The real mayor of London is the Lord Mayor. Khan job is running the buses and the tube and that's about it.

t. Shitskin mudslime

this

t. goldsmith voter

poland is basically our mexico
they flood the low end of the job market and send the money back home

we had basically zero poles pre 2005 and now they're the single biggest immigrant group

and the mayor of your capital is....

>all those qts in Auschwitz

I'm 100% English, there is a large Eastern European population in my city though the problem is they all live on the same streets for cheap rent.

I have to walk through this area whenever i go visit my gf, there is always a group of them drinking on the street and my gf said she has regularly been cat called and that she even had two guys follow her home one night.

Most are fine but a large number of them must have really been the scum of society in there respective countries before coming here (Poland and Bulgaria in my cities case)

thought police? Is that a way to take to jail anybody who disagrees with islam?

poor fucking cucks, I kind of pity you

There are moderate Christians. They are Christian in name only, rarely if ever go to church, and don't feel threatened because they are surrounded by other Christians.

There are moderate Muslims. They are in Muslim countries where they must be Muslim and see the bullshit every day. They do what they have to do to keep up appearances, and harbor the cultural proclivities they've grown up with, but would probably not be Muslims if they had the choice.

This is not to say they don't consider themselves Muslim, but they've just never been in a situation where it is up to them to decide.

However under pressure the moderates radicalize. Removed from the daily bullshit moderates are able to imagine Islam as an Ideal - especially second generation expatriates. Some moderates may throw off Islam, but in doing they throw off their families and friends. It has to be rare.

????????????????????

You're literally comparing London, a city with centuries of cultural innovation, with an american city, most of which havent even been out of diapers for more than a century.
We'll take it as a compliment

Our country is only 200 odd years old and DC was never much of a cultural center. At least she's a real American nigger too, and not some immigrant.

Labour won the mayoral elections and Sadiq happened to be the candidate.

Oh sorry, wait, "IT WAS A KIKE CONSPIRACY TO LET MUSLIMS TAKE OVER LONDON DESPITE THAT HAVING ABSOLUTELY NO BENEFIT FOR THEM!!!!"

I'm not from London so probably not the best authority on this, but from what I've heard he seems pretty typical for a Labour mayor.

>At least she's a real American nigger too, and not some immigrant.
To be fair, most of our black islanders are pretty based. They hate cityshits more than we do.

(((They))) want shitskins to take over, as once an automated workforce is in full swing, and the working classes surplus to requirement, it will be easier to wipe out less intelligent brown people than smarter whites who pose more of a risk of fighting back effectively.

>black islanders
What?

Do you mean black immigrants?

I'd prefer they stay in Africa. They aren't much better than ours.

Our president used to be named Barack Hussein Obama, you stupid fuck

Used to?

You either accept the validity of the scriptures of the bible, accept the meaning and purpose of the sacrifice of christ, and believe in his teachings--or you don't.
You either believe that sharia law is the only acceptable socio-political ideology, or you are a kaafir.

These things are very much binary to anyone who has actually read the scriptures. It doesn't matter what you decide to call yourself, you either fit the fucking bill,or you don't.

I can claim that I've been to space because I wen't into my yard and jumped, but the reality is I fucking haven't, no matter how many time I repeat it or surround myself with others who have "been to space"

Wow, that skin lightening shit really works wonders then

London is lost, it's a shame our shoddy missile system didn't accidentally fire at it tbqh.

We may retake the rest with politics, but retaking London will require bloodshed. Honestly I'd rather just burn it down and start again

>Honestly I'd rather just burn it down and start again
It's been done before. Do it user.

I think he means Caribbean types like Jamaicans, Grenadians etc.

I was going for sarcasm and failed. Sorry Sup Forums.

>island niggers

baka desu, not even once

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

Wow no one mentions the city of london is not london city

Bullshit they are even worse than continentals. Islanders are inbred tubs of lard

>He's the mayor of your capital,
He's a glorified transport coordinator. So far he's enacted two major policies
1)get rid of "body shaming" advertising like that bikini one that sparked a shitstorm a few years ago and
2)he's changing the announcements from "ladies and gentlemen..." to something gender neutral

This is the proper mayor of london:

Why do Americans start these threads when they know they will be btfo even if they're bait posting?

Look and the tools in our arsenal

>60%
>20,000 black male on white female rape cases every year
>Detroit
>Chicongo
>Baltimore
>Fagifornia
>Out goes the nigger in goes the kike

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Mayor_of_London

That's pretty cool actually

Reminder that Khan is just the head of the London Assembly, whom Labour for some reason decided to give the title of mayor, not the real Mayor of London. Basically he's in charge of transport, tourism and sanitation. Dr Andrew Parmley is the real Mayor of London. Look how fucking anglo he is.

can confirm. Go to Preston regulary for the wrestling (inb4 fake gay man-drama) and the amount of shitskin ninja types is both annoying and insulting.
nothing like being on edge round these smelly cunts when picking up some cheap booze from the pound shop

that was bad and I should feel bad

England is practically nothing but blacks and pakis.

Yeah and your president is a bigot who treats women and minorities like shit. I'd prefer the brown one thank you very much

>it will be easier to wipe out less intelligent brown people than smarter whites who pose more of a risk of fighting back effectively.

Yeah, like those shitskins in the middle east who just sit there and let themselves get killed.

What do Indians think of Pakis/Muslims?

redcoats got cucked

Go starve to death potato nigger.

Not to defend our cuckery, but his position is a pretty insignificant one. What most countries call mayors, we call lord mayors. London is the only city that also has a plain old mayor, and the role is a recent creation with no real power.

But the lord mayor of London is a jew, so that's not a whole lot better.