Pol btfo by Boogie again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You might think he's trying to sit on the fence but the reality is he's too fat to fit on either side

This fat cunt couldn't join any march.

I hate this fat piece of shit so much.

Trump agrees that everyone has a right to protest, even if you disagree with the message. Are you retarded?

I Doubt boogie condones the rioting parts and you have posted nothing that points towards that. There is literally nothing wrong with that statement. Try not to have EVERY thought in your mind be composed of knee jerk impulses.

>3 ad hominems instantly

Remember all those trash fires started by the Tea Party
Remember when they arbitrarily smashed up vehicles and businesses
Remember when they blockaded traffic and tried to physically prevent people from walking to events and their jobs
Remember when they started assaulting passersby for having the wrong political views
Remember when they started shooting one another

Anyway, I'm glad this lardass is here to remind us all of our right to peaceful assembly

He's absolutely right.
The difference is tea party protesters weren't destroying public/private property and setting cars or fire, nor were they disrupting an inauguration, which, thanks to obama, is now a crime

Then tell me why should I care about some guy saying 'protest away' when he can't even walk to the fridge without getting out of breath? He's never joined a march or protest about anything.

If I provided an argument he would just eat it

Show me one Tea Party riot. I'll wait...

kek

>the 4 most liberal shitholes in the country

I actually wish Trump was fascist, hated niggers, spics, jews, woman. I defend Trump on these points, because I know he will never be these things no matter how badly I wish they were true, I know for a 100% fact that he doesn't align with these beautiful ideas. Trump is just what we have to settle for. Sure, we all want another Hitler, but the world just isn't ready for that kind of truth.

It just serves to undermine the liberal agenda when they keep calling the small-government candidate a fascist, when the only thing he is guilty of is being a nationalist.

>falling for fake news

I find it comical that he revives his discussions about weight loss every few years, but continues to do literally nothing about it.
Like your own fat ass broke a chair out from under you bruh
this desu

They can "protest" as much as they want. Rioters will be put down.

>confusing insults with ad homs

Boogie?

I agree with this.

But, as soon as there is violence or blocked traffic, bring in the SA.

SALAD DODGER

I can't get over the fact that liberals always shit up their own communities when chimping out, probably alienating vast swathes of it in the process.
For people that claim to hate guns, they sure are good at shooting themselves in the foot.

>disrupting an inauguration, which, thanks to obama, is now a crime

He got one thing right. Except its any secret service event.

>look mom I posted it again

Were thoe taken at the same time?

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

CHEESE DRINKING

>I find it comical that he revives his discussions about weight loss every few years

I think he's just about done with his weight. He's 100% dealt with the fact that he will never lose a pound of his weight.
That being said he'll probably milk it with a yearly video
>muh life so hard, you don't know what it was like for me, being fat addiction hurr durr, i'll nevah-evah give up!

upvoted

He's right. It's completely their right to protest anything they want. Doesn't make them or their cause any less stupid, though.

>they sure are good at shooting themselves in the foot.
Not just metaphorically, don't forget the the retarded antifa man who shot another antifa.

Holy shit, his tits are bigger than his head

>muh life so hard
>>being fat addiction

His legs are literally starting to rot because if it.
IIRC, he's been repeatedly in hospital on ridiculous anti biotic courses because of it, when he's honestly at the point of amputation.
I can't see why he'd miss his legs, given that he never uses it them.