I'm a former feminist/libcuck. If you bump this thread I'll post my story

I'm a former feminist/libcuck. If you bump this thread I'll post my story.

can you confirm them energy beams?

Well shit, I'm a former Sup Forums loser, currently something something libcuck. Bump all you want, I won't tell you anything.

>I'm a former feminist/libcuck.

So you left the city?

tell story

Bump

bamp

No you won't, you're just fishing for attention.

I'm pretty glad to know I'm not the only ex-liberal on pol. For a while it made me question why I'm even on it, though I'm conservative as fuck now.

My parents didn't really pay attention to me, or so I thought at the time, and I just got out of years of bullying in primary school, because my parents didn't care about my hygiene and so I took a shower once a week and it didn't really matter to me. Rarely brushed my teeth, and thought I was normal. Course I do that now, that I care for myself. So coming to a new school after all this bullying, I wanted friends, really badly. So I took anything. And some kid started being nice to me and that's where it all began. I was in their friend group, they thought I was funny. No one made fun of me. It was too much for me at the moment. I did whatever they did. Then the group started getting smaller, and smaller. Until it was 4 people. Me and 3 girls. We talked on Skype every single day, which made my grades plummit, and we talked in person all the time. That's when they started showing me Tumblr and feminism and stuff. I was enticed, joining it all, becoming 'gay' and a feminist all that stuff. Though I knew I wasn't all that deep down I ignored it. Dated some tranny's that refused to get surgery to men because they knew that it wasn't them too. Except one who started taking shit after I left but that's too far RN. Years went by, me going on tumblr, going on shit with them. Dated a couple in 'gay relationships'. Thought I was asexual but knew I wasn't. That's when one left, saying I was a white male rapist and they all knew that I was. I'm not even remotely white. Stupid bitch. Another left with her. There was 3 left including myself. Years passed again and I move. When I get here nobody likes gays so I live in the closet. And that makes me start opening my eyes. Stop saying everything is offensive and start realizing how dumb they are. I make friends with a

(Cont)

Sup Forumsack and his friends and they start to make me open my eyes. They know I was gay then, now though. They didn't know at the time. I start leaning to conservative. I one day go on the internet and stumbled on Sup Forums. I start going all over it, learning all their ideology and memes. I've heard of Sup Forums before but this was great. I thought it was full of chan racist. I don't tell the other friends though. And still identified as a gay feminist male. That's when my parents found out. It was like Christmas day, opening a present and getting beats by Dr dadâ„¢. It made me even angrier with the patriarch despite what I've done. I start to talk to them more and more, until I stop one day. I just don't talk anymore. I get off skype and deleted it. I go on Sup Forums for hours straight browsing the boards. And I see Sup Forums. I read everything. Laugh at the maymays, think their ideas are good and it opened my eyes. I saw feminist as they all were fat and unwashed as my friends were. I had already called off the never shower thing and shower every other day and brush teeth every day. I was clean. I was good looking. And wasted my time with feminist on the internet. I realized the gift of misogyny. I became a full time right laner, and Sup Forumsack.

I became a full time right laner, and Sup Forumsack. I participated more with my friends. But something I picked up from the feminist friends was roleplaying. And I was good. I could string a whole story together and write for hours roleplaying. Then I realized that they roleplayed in pol. All Americans on pol aren't as obnoxious as they really seem. Because it's RP. Everyone assumed roles of their flag. That's when I started posted. Wasn't good at first and most people pushed me away but i didn't stop. I wasn't the brittle feminist anymore. And I got good at it. That's when one of the old ones of the group came back and realized I changed, though subtly. They said they stopped the autism too. And after all that I'm here.

I would've greentext it but I thought I didn't have much time. But, that's the story

>My parents didn't really pay attention to me, or so I thought at the time, and I just got out of years of bullying in primary school, because my parents didn't care about my hygiene and so I took a shower once a week and it didn't really matter to me. Rarely brushed my teeth, and thought I was normal.

This happened to me too and it's one of the reasons I don't want my woman to work if I ever get children.

Did your girl cuck you- infront of you?

who cares

Saw my mom cuck my dad. Made me gay.

Or perhaps you learned you were into men from seeing your mom's suitors?

Coming in and out the house 24/7.

Hoes gonna hoe.

Gotta make a livin' b/c she aint need no man!

Cool story, next time try writing it with actual paragraphs and appealing rhetoric's. In current state it reads like mentaly ill tumblrtard pulled something out of their ass.

Props on using spell checker.

Independent woman don't need no man.

Didn't use spell checker. It's bad because I didn't have much time to properly write. Phone is shit. Thanks though.