Why is Trump forcing this poor kid attend all of his meetings/conferences?

Why is Trump forcing this poor kid attend all of his meetings/conferences?

it was obvious the moment barron was stood next to donald on election night: he is being groomed to be a president.

It's probably good experience.

Would you rather see him sitting at him playing video games? Maybe it's boring for a 10 year old but it's good for him.

Because Barron is the true end game and will create a white nationalist paradise when he is older.

Youre only hurting yourself by going after the children. Despite your best efforts, America is still a morally guided country.

Every time you go low, we gain a tiny bit more traction. Thanks.

>THE LAUNCH CODES, FATHER
>GIVE THEM TO ME

Why is Trump forcing his poor dad attend all of his meetings/conferences and speak for him?

because Barron is the puppet master of his father

Barron is the real president

Wake up sheeple

The last time a young man has a president for a father was George sr. Granted they weren't that young, but one of them became president twice eventually. Don't be surprised if another trump runs for POTUS in the future

This man should not be in charge of nuclear codes. Or military of any kind.

to harvest their organs if he needs to

>Please fall for my extremely blatant concern trolling

dumb Barronposter.

Barron has become such a high profile person I'm starting to wonder who is behind him.

Because Donald Trump doesn't exist. It's just a robot the kid built out of boredom. He's good with computers.

Because Trump made anime real. So he knows very well that as soon as he looses sight of Barron due to being busy at work, his son will waste no time and have delicious incest with his mommy.

>Sup Forums still doesn't know how narcissism and family business works

I'm pretty sure it's Barron forcing Trump to attend all those meetings.

>Barron
>strings

pick one and only one the child emperor fools his enemies by looking harmless and qt .
he will cut your throat and trow your bodie to the side of the road , if you are dump enough to threat him.

he isnt forced, he is the one who forced. barron is the mastermind behind everything, and its also him who is the timetraveler, not trump.
i mean look at how much he grew in like 2 months. that is only explainable by leaving this timeline, staying a year somewhere else and coming back into this timeline 1-2 months after you left.

there is also chance that barron is donald actually from another time, but i wouldnt count on that

Trump keeps him close incase a organ fails.

Underrated

That's not his kid, it's his human clone of himself.

Because Donald Trump is a bad person.

he's been groomed for something

To make Trump look human. Witch fails hard.

Its just makes it easier to kill both.

jesus england how many islamic pedophiles do you let into your country?

>Why is Trump forcing this poor kid attend all of his meetings/conferences?

it's Rockefeller style home schooling

all the big money people raised their children that way, Carnegie, Mellon, Rockefeller etc

question is why do you allow your child to be indoctrinated by some marxist who is paid by the state to ruin them and make sure they will grow into a profitable consumer?

>Witch fails hard.
Even though she won by 3 million.

>Even though she won by 3 million.

if the election was so close why didn't she challenge the result like Al Gore did?

because she had no case?

>Barron as Len

holy shit I never thought I´d want this as much as I do now

Me too, user.

Kid looks kinda slow tbqh

The real question is why Barron keeps forcing Trump to act as president even after they won, maybe he hasn't got the codes yet?

He's telegenic.

He Is the true brains behind the operation

>Why is Trump forcing this poor kid attend all of his meetings/conferences?
Barron doesn't want get called a 'little retard' again by his Dad.

Because he will be emperor some day, best that he learn the ways of the king.

Every president from now on will be a Trump.

Oh Denmark!

>soros shill
good goy

No, he's bored as fuck. These aren't signs of autism. They're signs of a child bursting at the seems to go run around and do weird shit

So donald can make pol think that baron is retarded but he's just a good actor

He thinks it could cure barrons autism

It's somewhat traditional for business owners to include their children in their leadership meetings. It egrains leadership and decision making skills from a young age. Just read up on Rich Dad poor Dad.

Barron is John Connor.

I know we're supposed to ignore Canadian posters, but you're right. He's ten for crying out loud.

THIS

The nuclear codes, father

My father did the same thing, it's normal. Father wants you to observe and learn and maybe even build a few connections that might be useful in life. He took me everywhere with him, later when I was in high teens he had a nightclub and wanted me to go there for business meetings or for meeting anyone noteworthy. I hated it but I attended nonetheless because its kind of a necessary learning experience.

This kid probably wants to play videogames or hang out with friends, but he still understands that he needs to do his duty and learn from his dad.

No user, you should be asking "Why is this kid forcing his poor father to attend all of his meetings/conferences"

Donald is just a pawn in Barron's game of 10d chess against the Bogdanoff brothers.

DIVI FILIVS

Barron is the power behind the throne.

Because it is all part of his home schooling

>Trump only became president so his son could get the best education on the American government a homeschool could offer

Too many

as right as you are about this and as much as i knew it before. It really just hit me how shit schooling is

>YOU FUCKING RETRACT THAT BIT ABOUT MY AUTISTIC FUCKING KID

>Implying that shit isn't american as fuck

Liberals have ruined North America for far too long.