AND THEN THEY ALL CLAPPED

AND THEN THEY ALL CLAPPED

chicksontheright.com/wretched-old-hag-harasses-trump-supporter-on-a-flight-and-totally-gets-whats-coming-to-her/

Other urls found in this thread:

chicksontheright.com/wretched-old-hag-harasses-trump-supporter-on-a-flight-and-totally-gets-whats-coming-to-her/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, this facebook post MUST be true.

Outstanding work, user.

Fake news
Made up false flag story

It's on video lol

ISIS could have staged that better.
Best thing about the video is the MIT theater club timestamp in the end.

>fake news
>meanwhile "OMg i was totes harassed by trump plant #918831" is constantly upboated
nice meme

its on video ive seen it 3 times. stay losing bitch

>videos can't be staged
stay worked mark

yes the watermark is on video, you're either dumb or just the average american
this one is malicious, the other ones aren't.

Why would someone stage such a ridiculously unimportant event ? To achieve what exactly ?

I saw the video too its genuine.

post this to /r/thathappened anyway. buttmad antifas will mass upvote it.

It's CLEARLY an ALT-RIGHT FALSE FLAG to DISCREDIT progressiveness, because EVERYONE IS RACIST AND HOMOPHOBIC AND SEXIST AND ISLAMOPHOBIC AND A WHITE NEO NAZI SUPREMACIST AND I'M SO MAD IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMASH A STARBUCKS

>chicksontheright.com/wretched-old-hag-harasses-trump-supporter-on-a-flight-and-totally-gets-whats-coming-to-her/

Hahahahahahahaha, that self-righteous old cunt got what was coming to her.

TWO VIDEOS of the incident on the page, fellas; it's not "Fake News". Watch them, you'll get to see a political zealot act like a bitch and then plead with the flight attendant before being thrown off the plane.

>CTR in da house, yo

HOLY FUCK THEY DID CLAP I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MEME

Remember this timeline

>AND THEN THEY ALL CLAPPED
Of course they did, Americans are always clapping.

Watch this video and look at that woman's husband. His mother just died and now he gets kicked off a plane because his wife is a massive cunt. I feel so much pity for that man.

Back when I was just starting to red-pill I thought having a woman who was just a little left would be okay. Anons let this be a warning to you, never marry a liberal woman.

I honestly thought she was just making this shit up to stay on the plane. I don't believe his mother really is dead.

well he looks the right age to have his mother recently die

>reads like typical "and then you woke up" cringefest fan-fiction that libshits usually put out
>it actually happened and the madman taped it
neat

She looks rather like the mother died years ago so she doesn't really feel remorse about lying about that and using it as an excuse to be a cunt

>Don't talk to me
>Is the one who initiated the conversation

In this guy's place I'd tell the wife to shut up, why is he silent? I don't want to be associated with someone who barks at people, wtf.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qtQLp9bR9-k

It would be great if he did not get off with her.

Damn if you do damn if you don't. To avoid such situations it helps to think before marriage.

[autistic screeching]