50 percent of all black fetuses are aborted

Where were you when Trump single-handedly ended black genocide? And the left still has the gall to refer to this man as a racist... Unbelievable!

should be 100%

You pulled that number out of your ass. Nog bitches love to bring babies to term because they think it will keep tyrone peripherally in their lives plus gibs.

>Trump single-handedly ended black genocide?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Census Bureau says that blacks make up 13.2% of the U.S. population and Hispanics comprise 17.4% of the population. Combined, blacks and Hispanics make up 30.6% of the population, yet 55.4% of the abortion reported by race were of black and Hispanic babies.

WTF ... I hate Trump now!

>Hispanics comprise 17.4% of the population

wat. spics make up 30% of the population minimum.

Funding for foreign abortions you dumb fuck! Nothing domestic has changed.

not everywhere is a shithole like where you live faggot

He didn't, this was for funding for overseas abortions

This is why abortion needs to remain legal.

It is you stupid fucking nigger.
This thread is bait

Trump wanted there to be enough of them around for all white Americans to get some target practice in prior to the Crusade to retake Europe.

ty based Trump.

We should offer free sterilization. That is preferable to abortion.

Not nearly enough.

That's what pisses me off about this. Abortions should be free, no questions asked for minorities. No abortions for white women except in cases of miscegenation.

this is actually a good thing.
rates of contraceptive will go up at the very least, which will also lower HIV rates

there will still be single mothers, but if a black woman is already irresponsible and has kids just for welfare bux, abortion being legal or illegal makes no difference.

this makes perfect sense when you think about it. The amount of dindus and spics will not increase, and STDs rates go down.

Trump is always 12 steps ahead of us, lads.

Nobody is discussing making abortion illegal. The question is why is Planned Parenthood getting taxpayer dollars to pay for it.

Now personally I think they should because dead niggers is a great investment, but let the States pay for it if they care so much.

this is a bad thing though...

That bill has very little to do with abortion.

His action made it so that US taxpayer money is no longer used to fund abortions in Mexico.

that's worse though

Ending abortion wouldn't make blacks reproduce more. They behave like monkeys because they know they can legally kill their fetuses with your taxes. If anything, ending abortion would force them to behave. Also

Why, because we should have to take up all the worlds bad choices and pay for them?
Fuck off

Won't happen.
It's a stupid discussion to have, I'm pro life.

FPBP

Are you referencing when he cut the funding for overseas reproductive health clinics? He didn't ban abortion you fucking retard. Go back to facebook.

I don't think the mentality is "if I get pregnant I'll just abort it." Abortion seems to be their Get out of Jail free card in this sense. Take away abortions and they won't just start behaving better overnight. They'll still fuck like rabbits, only now the kids will be around to leech in the long-term.

i think this works best

Found the guy who doesn't understand the Mexico City Policy!

>30%

no

Which countries got most of that 3billion?