The Maker Movement is the Jews having their way

Know how to increase consumption more than production?- just create a movement telling people to produce at small scales- they will buy the equipment, but only produce a fraction of what professionals can with the same budget.

bump

Does NO ONE CARE that (((they))) are using Americans like tools to buy more tools to boost consumption?

That's retarted.
I'll grant you that Maker movement is a lot faffing about but the central idea of rejecting consumerism is very much anti jewishness.

And besides if a lot of people will train themselves to craft their things bringing back manufacturing will be easier.

>idea of rejecting consumerism is very much anti jewishness
> The movement has people buying tools to use for an hour per week.
> Anti-consumerism.
Pick one.

I thought it was just renaming the age old hobby of tinkering?

(((They))) are the ones who sell the tools for the Maker Movement!

Tools are not consumption.
They are capital, because they can be used in production.

If you knew anything about makers you would know that one of their themes is using as cheap materials as possible and reusing as much as possible you know - upcycle.
That's anti consumerist

Tinkering is one thing- which is usually done in one's garage.

But the Maker Movement has people building shops and buying equipment so that Makers set up shop to inefficiently produce their wares.

>Tools are not consumption.
A Maker's tools are used rarely- and are only bought in order to enjoy oneself rather than producing a steady income- therefore it's consumption.

>If you knew anything about makers you would know that one of their themes is using as cheap materials as possible and reusing as much as possible

So it's a mix of shitty products (like China) and (((recycling)))?...

Please don't respond to jidf shill

Fuck off CTR. Don't pass go- don't collect your $0.50.

Nonsense.
I have an electric drill and a screw set that I use when something breaks down, or I want to make furniture or install something.
I don't need to hire some idiot to do these things for me - which would be a consumerist thing to do.

Shitty production is still production. You get better if you keep at it.

Why not? I got nothing better to do and this bait has been designed for my personality.

We will NOT submit to our Jewish overloards!

Drill: $60
Screw Set: $5
Doing at a shitty job to please (((them))): priceless.

Most of the makers are infinitely more useful than most anyone with a degree in anything other than math, engineering, or medical. Most of the good ones use cheap ass tools they got at a garage sale for a couple bucks or made em themselves.

>blacksmiths
>carpenters
>machinists

>Shitty production is still production. You get better if you keep at it.
Better yet would be to use the time that one dedicates to being a 'Maker,' and instead do what you do best- specialization is what made America great!

Interesting. I work from home as a craftsman. I don't know if it's actually the Jews, but the whole diy/maker movement or whatever is actually quite wasteful.

>Most of the makers are infinitely more useful than most anyone with a degree in anything other than math, engineering, or medical.
That's the thing- no one of any value (a trade job or a good degree) is spending their free time being a Maker- how often do you see Makers who have a degree in sociology or a disploma in nursing?

>but the whole diy/maker movement or whatever is actually quite wasteful.
Exactly. On one hand, Makers are buying tools that they only use 3 hours per week. And to top it off, they build SHIT products- it's easy to think that one is doing a good job (say, building a chair)- but there is so much more that one ONLY learns from experience and practice- mastery in most job requires instinct that cannot be rationalized.

...cannot be rationalized- and therefore can't be taught.

You're a boring troll. Saged

>making my own shit is bad

the last thing jews want is to have me have a say in what the product can be. they want to control every step (like apple) so that they dictate what the product is and how it can be used.

So you build simple things for your own use instead of buying some overpriced design furniture? What's the problem here?

Jews don't care what you build- or what you have- all that they want is to make sure that you waste your time thinking that you are a builder.

Ikea will sell you a table that will cost you 2x as much to make.

Or if you want quality furniture, any carpenter can build you a piece for 1/2 as much, but that will last 10x as long.

A

FUCKING

I'm boring a deep hole is what I'm doing.

>self reliance is bad!
>you should buy finished goods instead of learning alternatives you can handle yourself othersiwe you are a (((tool)))
Oh, leaves...

yeah, learning to make things and then making them is terrible. much better to remain beholden to cheap chinese products.

>a fucking leaf

please nuke us.

Alex Jones thinks otherwise. Of course there must be the fitting goal in the assembly. And it is - to be self-sustainable.

If you do not need nor jew, nor anglo with their bread monopolies, despite all their tricks -- you`ve won.

no, they want to make me pay through the (((nose))), they want me to buy a new product instead of repairing the old one. they want to add tracking and other botnet to every device.

>yeah, learning to make things and then making them is terrible. much better to remain beholden to cheap chinese products.
Typical commie with his 'muh local products.'

>to be self-sustainable.
This is the best trick that (((they))) have made- do people really believe that the Maker Movement is organic?

inb4 'muh local economy'
inb4 'muh self sustinence'
fucking commies

Thats because more often than not they're vapid, brainwashed morons who spend their free time at bars getting wasted or sitting in front of the TV.

Makers at least do something. Build furniture or create a gadget.

You said that strong degree holders and tradesmen are the only people who create more value than they could as a maker- and I pointed out that these are the people who become Makers. Therefore, Makers are wasting their time when they could be doing important work!

People need time to relax and do things they enjoy or life is nothing but a fucking boring grind. I'd rather a doctor work 12 hours and then fuck around in the garage for two hours having fun instead of working 14 straight hours doing the same old shit every day.

Or perhaps the doctor could take his free time and not waste it role-playing as a carpenter- will people EVER grow up?

I guess a single second not being used to the maximum extent of one's knowledge is too much for ya huh? Why are you on Sup Forums then? Surely you could be doing something more productive for society.

The maker and diy movement is our independance from commercial technological growth. Citizens are now driving the innovation in tech advances.

Even though we have no more industry for manufacturing, tooling, automation.

We progress with FOSS software and hardware prototyping to save $ and to keep money in the country. ( away from china )

Obama tried to remove all forms of the Crafts and Trade. Interest in Science and Engineering.

When we lost all hope for a world with interest in knowledge...
Little did we know that we were the remnents of a older era preparing...
With Trump our kind will now have authority again and wow we will be able to teach the next generation as was long ago. Silicon Valley software will be reborn. Michigan will motorworks will be reborn.
Chicago Steel and rails will be reborn.
Texas Aeronotics will be reborn and Boston robotics will be reborn.

That's why Trump say's "WE" will MAGA.
Knight to queen, Check.

Your move, Schlomo.

>I guess a single second not being used to the maximum extent of one's knowledge is too much for ya huh?

The issue is not this- it's (((them))) having you waste money on tools that you use 1% of the time.

> Why are you on Sup Forums then? Surely you could be doing something more productive for society.

Are you new around here/

What exactly is your point? Are you saying that people must be professionals in order to do anything?

That argument could be used for any non-career related leisure activity

Has it ever occurred to you that people like to make things to enjoy them. Apparently people aren't allowed to have fun and the only point in living is to work 24/7. You can turn off the vpn now ching chong

>The maker and diy movement is our independance from commercial technological growth. Citizens are now driving the innovation in tech advances.

Commerical tech is successful because projects require tens/hundreds of people- which could be done by locally owned companies- instead the Maker Movement has people working independantly- easier to conquer by (((them))).

>Even though we have no more industry for manufacturing, tooling, automation.
>We progress with FOSS software and hardware prototyping to save $ and to keep money in the country. ( away from china )

Tariffs. Decrease welfare. People WILL be working again. Also, it's too easy to get a doctor to say that one is 'disabled.'

>Obama tried to remove all forms of the Crafts and Trade. Interest in Science and Engineering.
>When we lost all hope for a world with interest in knowledge...

People lost interest- b/c no one likes making $60/hr to pay 60% in taxes.

>With Trump our kind will now have authority again and wow we will be able to teach the next generation as was long ago. Silicon Valley software will be reborn. Michigan will motorworks will be reborn.
American cars will be great.

>Chicago Steel and rails will be reborn.

Meh.

>Texas Aeronotics will be reborn and Boston robotics will be reborn.

Most real work still happens in the US.

>That's why Trump say's "WE" will MAGA.
>Knight to queen, Check.
>Your move, Schlomo.

You are not even on the board.

Dear lord the amount of shills in here is beyond extreme and their arguments beyond desperate.

It's simple - whatever puts more power over your destiny into your hands, is good for US.
Imagine if we produced every piece of hardware (barring some unified standards so shit could work), we'd have no backdoors and TOR would be secure.
Similar with organic food. With the stories of amerislaves getting arrested over cabbage in their front yard, you can trust nothing anymore.

>What exactly is your point? Are you saying that people must be professionals in order to do anything?
Specialization is much more efficient than Makers trying to be a Jack of all Trades.

desu i wanna be a soaper

I built my workshop for about 50 euro total, that includes about a 9/10' bench , a drawing desk, 2 chairs and a couple of shelves. Timber is 4 euro for 10' of 4"x2" pine, or you can just pick up old furniture someone wants to get rid of and take it apart
that's enough for a chair frame and if you make it simple enough it will last for years, comparing this to other solid wood chairs even with a 30 euro jigsaw and drill after making 3/4 you're hitting even. But yeah it's so super expensive and wasteful

>Supports organic food (creates more expensive food with no health benefits)
>Supports TOR (just a way for the NSA to know who needs monitoring)
>Thinks that these give more power to Americans.

checked

You live in a country where Makers makes sense- because no one there creates enough to have any real economy.

That is also why you can spend 50euros for a workshop- when in the US the same workshop would cost 50euros in screws alone.

A real carpenter can build a bed that will outlast your house- just knowing how to joint wood is a craft that takes nearly a decade to master.

What do you expect doctors to do in their spare time? Work for free? Buy a bunch of home research equipment to try to develop a cure for disease? Carpenters should do nothing but build houses and furniture?

You sound like the jew to me.
>only do the thing you're good at goyim, don't expand your knowledge

We talked about free time hobbies. I can't constantly think and obsess about my profession when i'm awake. It would turn me insane. When you do carpeting after work, you do it for yourself because you enjoy it. It's that simple.

Backyard gardens don't cost anything unless you wan't some specialized systems.

>what is a tool library
>what are maker spaces
>what is salvage

The goy's are getting to smart with their open source technology!

They freely redistribute without out legal licenses and copyrights without paying....

They dont have to pay all their hard shekels to learn to be "proffessionals" in a position that we control the knowedge to because they are silly goys.

How dare they learn to make design embedded computers that are encrypted to my prying claws...

how dare they want to be self sufficient!

Oh I'm not saying I'm fuckin building ships to sail the Atlantic, but making a basic table or chair for oneself isnt really incredibly hard, to become an actual woodworker who can properly join and set wood requires a significant amount of time, patience, skill and tools. Trying to make things only illuminates you to yo ineptitude

Tfw first gets, kek agrees

Free time should be spent creating/raising white children.

I typed "US" as a capitalized pronoun. Like US vs THEM.
I support organic food because I like to pay more so I don't have to ingest nuclear waste.
Not sure about TOR, just gave it as an example.

OY VEY!

You want the goyim grow his own orangic food with some automated arduino contraption?

To reduce minimal overhead and self substain a farm without imigrants maintance?

Silly goy.. take our G.M.O.S (Goyims meal only)

Free time is not time spent with your family. It's time doing whatever you as an individual want to do for yourself.

>Backyard gardens don't cost anything unless you wan't some specialized systems.
Why do you think that planes fly over cities so much- chemtrails are turning local food to shit.

But when it comes to Jews I wanna make it a Baker's movement.

Keep thinking that (((they))) dislike you building your own stuff- they know that you will build shit with the tools and supplies that you buy (and waste, especially with low-use).

We don't do chemtrailing in Finland.

Oh no; they might enjoy the process and craft, artistry and satisfaction of having actually produced something.

Most makers aren't doing it with economic reasons in mind.

OP is being a jackass.

Also; knowing how to make shit and how stuff works (ie. how to fix it) is a valuable skill to acquire.

I see no downsides to the maker movement.

Mr. Shekelgoldbergstein, you are below on your brainwash shilling quota; increase the brainwashing or I'll deduce two pennies from your pay tomorrow.
Yes goyim, stop trying, you ingest enough toxins already so the logical conclusion is not to fight harder but to do as we speak. Why bother? Status quo is great, everyone loves it! Oy vey!

they fly over cities because cities have airports you absolute retard

>Trying to make things only illuminates you to yo ineptitude
Exactly! They want you to think that you are shit- it's easier to control you!

S.T.E.M Fields??

German Engineering??
oy vey!
Sounds like anudda shoah

Greedy libertarian. muh freedom and muh free time

White people NEED to be making more children and raising them right!

> makerspaces
fucking commie

>I support organic food because I like to pay more so I don't have to ingest nuclear waste.
Unless you grow it yourself, then organic still contains chemicals- the difference is that the ones used in organic have not shown any harm yet- simply because they are new.

>wa wa da jews are taking all my money
>what? take THEIR money?! GOBUMISM!

Baking is the women's job- it's what she does in her free time when she's not taking care of her children.

>Most makers aren't doing it with economic reasons in mind.
Also known as wasting time.

>Also; knowing how to make shit and how stuff works (ie. how to fix it) is a valuable skill to acquire.
Or you could call someone who knows what they are doing...

They fly over cities even when they don't land in them. Notice how they always travel over cities!

>fucking commie
People forget that Karl Marx, and most communist leaders, were all Jewish...yet they keep falling for the same Jewish tricks. SAD!

Commies want people to make their own stuff- that way the producers are less likely/able to be tax exempt.

But go ahead, keep playing their game and being a useful tax cattle.

Not when you're putting Jews in the oven, dipshit.

Funny every communist country so far has the state monopoly on nationalized businesses. Lemme guess, they aren't real communism?

Remeber brothers.. ((They)) can take our weapons... but they can't take out knowledge to construct.

Whites generally require something to pour their enhanced cognitive abilities into. This is the reason for high substance abuse and depression. When they have no output to exert or express their higher intellect.

Challenge yourself... Physically and mentally.

It is natural for us to create.
like our true creator.

By definition, only countries can have nationalized businesses.

>Whites generally require something to pour their enhanced cognitive abilities into
Yeah- creating children and having a job.

>not inheriting a workshop from your hardworking father

I made a turbo charged leafblower, hoping to try it out soon.

No shit, you dumb shit. I was pointing out that they don't give the workers anything but a state mandated job at the businesses they own through nationalization. No wonder you fuckers elected Justin FooFoo. Nation of retards and faggots.

Did you accomodate for the (compression ratio) * (BoostPSI/1 atm) * (cylinder diameter^2 * pi) pressure boost?

>Not being a Marxist tool who believes that he's a free capitalist.

I don't know all the bullshit you want to go on about, and it's my lunch break

>No shit, you dumb shit. I was pointing out that they don't give the workers anything but a state mandated job at the businesses they own through nationalizatio
You did not say "they have a monopoly on businesses," you *did* say "they have a monoply on some businesses."

>lunch break
>aka make the worker come back when he should be with his children

> leaf

The maker movement is filled with lot of sjws and leftists but the basic idea is sound. As long as people are learning skills there's nothing wrong with it, watch out though for (((voices))) wanting to corrupt the maker movement and make it more about feelings and intersectional creativity or something like that.

Exactly. They want people to start private industry, which will only be taken over and ruined by leftits- which will leave Makers having wasted their money AND given it to idiots.

Specialization is what makes America different from third world shitholes. Maker Movement is anti-specialization!