Morning /pol...

Morning /pol, this thread is only for people that woke up this morning with sore muscles from the gym yesterday and are busy feeding their gains. Fat cunts are only allowed if they are here to explain their reasoning for being fat cunts.

Wrong board, this is not politics, your staring at wall while pumping iron for hours is equally useful to society as fatty playing video games, your muscles can't stop bullets anyway so useless in combat and you maybe live for a few years longer meaning more dissapointment before you die, you can leave now.

woke up sore from virtual reality

feels good bro

Found the fat cunts.

not an argument

Okay, you say it's no more productive than fatty playing video games, but having muscle and being in peak physical condition has procured me a good job where I can work long hours without getting tired like you cunts, got me a 9/10 fiancé that fulfills all of my sexual desires, and made my life have some meaning and people show me respect. Have fun with the video games in your moms basement tho faggot.

>having muscle and being in peak physical condition has procured me a good job where I can work long hours without getting tired like you cunts
So you're just dumb and must work with your hands like an Ukrainian, not much to brag about.
>got me a 9/10 fiancé that fulfills all of my sexual desires
So you're cuck and need validation from inferior species, lol.
>and made my life have some meaning
Such as...?
>people show me respect
If you need to pump iron for people to respect you you don't have respectable base to build upon from begin with.
>Have fun with the video games
I will, have fun with being slave to society, constantly trying to meet their increasing expectations and then getting laughed at after you get divorce raped my little insecure pal.

Checkers bringing the truth bombs

czechbro gets it

i was 376 pounds this time last year, i am 312 this morning. im getting there

>People think being in shape is bad
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY BEING FUCKING BETA LOSERS

CRY MORE SKINNYFAT TEARS PLEASE

>all that processed poison
No thanks

It's not bad, it's just not worth the effort because rewards are laughably tiny as mentioned.
>ENJOY BEING FUCKING BETA LOSERS
And what did you exactly 'win' my sweet 'alpha winner'?

same guy here, want to get healthy enough to play baseball come spring

>It's not worth the effort.
L A Z Y
S K I N N Y F A T
L O S E R

are cyclists alowed?

>peanut butter powder
>90% less fat
Isn't the point of peanut butter the fat? That sounds retarded

it was shoulders and arms day yesterday. LOVE shoulders and arms day.

some minor muscle soreness but nothing another workout today won't clear up.

just another day of being superior. feels good man.

lol rite. Any time you mention a gf you're "Cucked" I noticed. Just shitposting on here to see how many skinny/fat losers there are on pol and the answer is 90% of them.

good job Fats. keep it up.

>/fit/ thread
>/pol,
You have to go back.

Sore as shit. Trying a heavy cut. No gains for me. Shitty times

Taking any of your cutting advice anons.

over 1/2/3/4 here at 170 lbs.

also,
>sore muscles

Got to increase your frequency-volume homie.

do u have autism or smth lad?

thanks man, it feels good. i spent years looking for the "secret trick" its just not eating fast food and exercising. this really isn't that hard once you figure that out

No, I use it for the protein content you stupid sandnigger. Fat isn't 100% of daily intake you fat fucking loser.

You need to put 2 or 3 cardio days in brah if you're trying to cut drastically. And cut out fatty foods.

I didn't realize Sup Forums supported HAES
It's hilarious, fat fucks on this board are all about fighting anti-fa and the coming race war but would get their skinny fat shit pushed in by Tyrone.

Stop being so insecure and learn to love lifting, you'll be a better person for it. Maybe you'll stop being so fucking bitter all the time you low test faggots.

or he could just increase the volume of his training and lower his carbs a bit.

you sound like my mom.

Yeup, Basically just sticking with my dead/squat/bench every other day and heavy cardio the other 4 days

I just want to remind all you guys getting /fit/ to STRETCH and take care of any upper/lower cross imbalances.

>tfw used to be fit as fuck
>6'3 235 of muscle
>never ever stretch. ever.
>lift heavy as fuck
>blow my back out just bending over one day
>never recovered
>10/10 pain for over 2 years
>could barely hold my hands out in front of me
>got bear fat

Don't be like me.

>all that sugar
>all those carbs
>that little ass protein

Not making it

It's pre breakfast you cunt. Let's see the picture of McDonald's you ate this morning.