PokemonGO- created to direct people towards (((certain))) businesses

I can't believe how gullible people are- Niantic (PokemonGO's maker) creates Pokestops in order to direct players towards (((certain))) businesses- where no doubt they may shop. Why do Americans play into (((their))) hands?

bumperino

It literally uses same map as Ingress you dumb shit, if you can't stop yourself from shopping just because you're passing a shop it's not the game's fault.
If you have to bump your own thread (which doesn't work btw) it means it's shit and you should let it go.

> It literally uses same map as Ingress you dumb shit

Naive as hell- no wonder the Jews laugh at you.

This isn't a secret, retard, that's directly how they fund the game. The founder talks about it extensively.

Ingress before it had made Jamba Juice points on their map.

Who the hell still plays this game?

It was interesting for two months TOPS

Nice non argument, but since this thread is dying anyway, bye.

Shoo Shoo CTR shill!

>There were actual adults who fell for the Pokemon Go meme

What the fuck, why not just play the original on a DS, instead of this joke??

The game is coming back- Niantic is going to use the game to take pictures- they will know where EVERYONE IS- all kids will be doing the work of the Jews!

Jamba Juice was a formal relationship- but now they are using the game to direct people to those who the government likes- conservative businesses will be shunned!

(((They))) never wanted adults playing this game-the Maker Movement is (((their))) plan for adults.

Businesses that pay them money, you mean. All the map data has been populated from years of Ingress players finding things. In my town, pretty much every unique small business has points and chain places are the ones having to pay to get on the map.

Pokemon is Japanese.
Japan hate Jews.
If anything Japs are using it against them to collect data and put the final nail in the Jew chamber.

(((They))) are using Niantic to publish this game- that is Niantic's only role.

Small businesses can be controlled by the Jews (who are wholesalers) more easily than large businesses (who can Jew the wholesalers down).

The jews were doing pretty good with this one until I walked around for about an hour trying to catch a haunter. Turns out the tracking shit was broken.

wtf I hate jews now.

Niantic just failed to account for your country spinning the opposite way in Earth's toilet- honest mistake.

You're like 6 months late for the Pokemon GO hype.

fucking niantic wont release gen 2, supposedly an "insider" posted in Sup Forums saying by december we will have gen 2 but we just got fucking baby pokemons fuck that shit im more pissed for this than palestine getting money honestly

They expected Clinton to win- but since Trump won, they need to reprogram their app to shun conservative businesses even more.

Your gf is like 6 months late after I was 6 inches deep.

Most of the poke stops are at parks, churches, historical sites, and public art displays. Only a handful are at businesses.

>Pokemon Go TO THE POLLS

They know that PokemonGO players don't have THAT much disposable income- so naturally this is true.

>not even mentioning that Niantic has Google and CIA ties with project Treadstone that funded them

> not even mentioning that Niantic has Google and CIA ties with project Treadstone that funded them
I did not think that Sup Forums was ready- atm they even doubt that PokemonGO is malicious at all.
And for a moment I thought that Sup Forums users were smart...too bad they are even stupider than Clinton voters.

Literally all you need to do is Google Keyhole and see that Niantic CEO John Hanke was its founder.

At least we don't spend our nights drawing straws on whose turn it is to fuck the only woman in the entire city.

Not that wearing a wig bothers you because sometimes they reach around. Eh?

>Soros didn't bribe them to make Pokemon Go-to-the-polls
Hmm. Odd, really.

Sup Forums thinks its ok because a Japanese company publishes Niantic- I bet I could rob these same people by dressing up as a banker and requesing they give me all their money.

A hole is a hole.

Or so you think...

Nobody even plays this """game""" anynore.

It's a summertime game- you don't need to control people year-long in order to influence how they act.

The pokestops in my city were all located in churchs lol, so i would say (((they))) are doing a pretty good job.

They are telling people that churches contain demons (creatures)- so obvious that I'm surprised that even Americans don't realize it. American IQ has just gotten 2 points lower!

Google it- Niantic is owned by GOOGLE!

I don't care. I love this game. I've played it for hundreds of hours and I've found dozens of mom-and-pop restaurants I never would have found otherwise because of it. It's also got me back into running and I've lost 10 pounds almost entirely because I'm out hatching eggs.

Anything know where I can get an Aerodactyl? The only original Pokémon I'm missing are Kabutops, Omaster, and Aerodactyl. I can get the first two through buddy Pokémon but I will literally fly across the country for an Aerodactyl. I'm stocking up 10k eggs but there's only a 3% chance in those.

Anyone got something stronger than my Dragonite?

You are a tool of the Jews!

Yeah yeah. And?

You people think the Jews are behind everything. Money, TV, Volleyball, Macaroni and Cheese. What the fuck do you do for fun?

I train my Dragonite.

>Go to a Hospital looking for poke stops
>figure there'd be at least 3
>get there
>maybe there will be some haunters here, kek
>full of rattatas

No shit pokestops are businesses. The whole game is very poorly developed and rushed, but, since the IP is solid, it is popular as fuck.

Should be able to do non-gym battles against wild pokemons. It would make getting a collection more useful/interesting.

>What the fuck do you do for fun?
How can you have fun when you are living on a leash held by (((them)))!

I used to play this on an emulator, but then I got banned.

What bullshit is this

I played Pokego for many hours and never thought about entering any store, I just wanted to breed my eggs, not fucking shop.

(((They))) banned you because the point is to get out and shop- they don't want nerds installing GPS mods.

> Netherlands
> No money at all
> Does not know how it feels to be American and rich.

Kys leaf

>Does not know how it feels to be American
>This is a bad thing

Keep smoking it up while your women are riding black dick and making black kids.

>dating dutch women
lol

uh, mine directs us to local parks, churches, libraries and university buildings. not very malicious.

Dutch women are even more repulsive than British slags- and that is saying something.

All Sprint stores are pokestops. Who the fuck cares. Unless you're some sort of simpleton you just get the pokestop and get going. Christ you're a faggot.

Meant that last part for OP, my bad. OP is a faggot.

Who gives a shit?
It's a dead game.

The game is returning in 2 months- 3 at the most. They need to reporgram it with Trump's presidency in mind.

Gen 2 and gen 3 will fuel it as well

>muh pokemon go is a PSYOP
it's just a crappy Jewgle cashgrab game

The game is more than a cashgrab- it's a grab at your free time and your freedom!

The only business pokemon go even slightly pointed me towards but I cant afford it right now so I never got it was the smart phone store since you need that to even play it. I still use a flip phone and am a total loser.

It's marketing for their game, of course it directs people to shopping areas because it shows other people that they're playing pokemon and it gets more people to play it. dumbass.

They are trying to make you feel that you *need* a (((real phone))).

>leaf

You make excuses for (((Them)))!

Though slowly I'm starting to feel that I will need a real smart phone. I still have to print out directions, it takes me forever to type out a text message since I have to use the numpad instead of a real keyboard, etc. Hopefully I get a job I applied to soon to get a lil bit of money (warehouse cleaning). At least it's something even if I'm a loser having to do job like that even at my age.

Pokemon Go will soon be using your phone camera to track people!

Having a job is noble- any job.

its a private app
used for private purposes

If you're """outraged""" over this, you're a retard.

PokemonGO is PUBLISHED privately, but is government-funded. Never knew pol was so simple- seems like I'm talking to RubioBots.