LEAVE BARRON ALONE

Stop making memes autistic cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.
We are going to meme that kid into an emperor.

Praise Kek!

why does the door have a keyhole? wasn;t it supposed to be keyhole less? and only a secret way to get into the car?

protip: you have to push in the top part of the door above the chrome, on the parade you saw 3 different SS guys open the door like that

the kid hasn't' blame that his father is the king of bastards

shut the fuck up , you bloody german

can someone make that pic related into an aesthetic?

Can you guys post more pics of Barron? I need them because reasons. One where he looks like his pa in this pic would be great

>the kid hasn't' blame
learn english you fucking Tzatziki

force me , you disgrace nazi

I like your flag.

I want a pic of Baron punching Jayden Smith right in his stupid goddamn jaw

thanks mate

don't worry I will soon force you to learn German

just wait in the line , there's many people waiting to suck my cock

you're not talking to a nazi, dumbass.
Thats Achmed you're talking to

*hasn't *blamed

but thats wrong you stupid leaf

No

Is just a kid , you hearthless bitch

You're fucking retarded
We are going to make him the next trump 2050
Kill yourself
Also first time i see your 3rd world flag and i dont even care what country it is

>i see your 3rd world flag
>the guy is an andorran pussy

it's not funny to make fun of an autist

Barron scientifically proven to have autism. You cannot deny this!

> gets upset that Romania of all places takes a shit on your pathetic country
> cant think of anything to say except to call him a pussy
Physically remove yourself

Unironically i feel bad for him.

Not easy to have shitty father like Trump and have autism.

Children are now fair game! No survivors.

>German education

Even Clinton's daughter defend barron before than his dad .
Damn you Donald , do something about this little boy

DIVI FILIVS

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

> >German Education
> coming form a Turk

poor thing

>he doesn't know about rule 19

you dun fucked up boi

>tfw someone with poorer English than mine.
feelgood

Barron does enough to meme himself. We dont even have to work at it

Come here bro , jewish hug

when I say nothing...

>tfw mom makes me wear a suit and tie everyday
>tfw these leather shoes make my feet hurt
>why are her hands so close to my pee pee, thats where my lemonade comes from gross
>why won't she stop fucking smiling jesus christ woman this picture is for making memes on the internet not one of your weird fashion shows you do for dad
>i wish i were playing minecraft

Barron is literally one of us, except he gets to live as Emperor while everyone else will be a pleb.

lewd

>literal who stepping up against the master race

No, keep fucking with the kid. When he's in power 10 years from now and is the single biggest pain in the ass that you could ever imagine, remember that you all have it coming.

We love Barron. It's the reddit/tumblr filth that are bullying him.

Trump and Barron even cheered for real life Sup Forums when they chanted his name at the inauguration complete with pepe heads and a sign that said "Praise Kek".
Forgive me. I feel it again... The pull to the light... Lord Kek senses it. Show me again... The power of the darkness... And I'll let nothing stand in our way... Show me... father... and I will finish... what you started.
[moves to reveal Donald Trump's presidential portrait]

>t. thirldworlder

>nigger

SHUT THE FUCK UP

hola yoruguita

Natalia and baron /ss/ WHEN?

Stop Gaspar

HEY, GIVE BACK THE MALVINAS

It's going to be epic

chúpame la pija ingles de mierda

?

HEY YANKEE, A MEXICAN IS OVER HERE

WE NEED TO DEPORT HIM NOWWWWW

No he is target not a human.

Eat shit nazis.

Saludos hermano, te apoyo.

>Tfw there are no real germans in Germany.

I like how that kikette got reprimanded for her stupid comment about him. These globalist shylocks need to learn to watch their mouths more often.

HE IS ONE OF US

hello dear friend , both the argentinians and the germans they were friends in the WW2

its time to be friends again

you mean arab/turkish?

argentina have no militar or world power, its just a thrid world country

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Uruguay has literally the same HDI as Romania.

>t. juan pablo sanchez de la mata

Imagine being that kid. You're 10 and your dad is a billionaire and you have everything you want but you're still not happy. Imagine having to suit up every day and attend boring ass meetings and events because your dad is president now and a bunch of people hate him. I bet this kid doesn't even know about all these memes and how dumbass celebrities think they're cool because they make fun of him and tweet shit on his expense.

I laugh about everything and everyone, but theres something in the pictures of this kid that make me feel sorry for him. Then again maybe he is just a spoiled brat, who knows, but regardless he literally has done nothing wrong, or nothing at all really, to be picked on this hard by everyone.

My 2 centavos.

The Op is the fat bolivian.

It takes effort to crush the liberals with your mind.

shut up fucking mexican

close your fucking asshole bolivian west

He strikes me as a kid who didn't ask for this and just wants to go home and play some Battlefield 1.

By the way Sup Forums, did you know that with the purchase of Battlefield 1 Premium you can get all new expansion packs and weapons that come out in the spring? Only $59.99!

esto se lleno de sucios latinoamericanos, no como yo que tengo sangre europea

This

shut the fuck UP

TRAITOR

Autism is a hell of a drug.
Not saying it to belittle him or anything mind you, it's a serious condition.

whaaaaaaat?

He's a tip for you spic, to turn disgrace into the adjective you wanted, you say "disgraceful". Now fuck off, you're an absolute disgrace

>autistic

yes, that's the problem.

i have the feeling everyone's really nice to him and no one says that he's a little autismo

fucking british, give back the falkland islands

what if Barron deliberately acts this way just to mess with people or it's some part of his master plan

no one cares gordo mogolico

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc&feature=youtu.be

>Melania: You sit your ass down, Baron! You WILL eat Frosted Corn Flakes for breakfast and you WILL like it!

I don't think she's someone to fuck with in private.

Lol, no.

I just realized he's gonna play minecraft in the same room where Obama's daughters rolled joints.

cerra el orto gordo down

barron has the buddha syndrome.

ie born with everything, yet because of that, has become totally disillusioned with it all, and is heavily inclined to renounce it all in search of nothingness or nirvana

buddha was predicted to either become a world ruler or a great religious leader. guess which path he chose?

may kek bless barron and his ways, may he enlighten the whole world and show the way to extinction

Post the full picture.

cerra el orto gordo down

Why was she putting body lotion on him every night?

don sr walks into barron's white house room
>barron, aren't you coming to the meeting tonight?

barron's half closed eyes open slightly more, gazing upon his father with an elephant's gaze, and he says
>father, what good is wealth and health, fame and legacy, when all are inevitably lost to time and impermanence? what good is attaining the highest position in the land when it must be given up in but a few years? nay, i shall not attend the meeting, nor assume the throne, but i will lead the people to the perfect peace of nirvana

don sr says
>very well, my son. i, too, knew this truth long ago, but my greed for wealth consumed me. verily, i am glad that my son has the guts to renounce worldly riches to become the blessed one, you have my blessing, child, go forth on your mission, liberate the world from samsara

I think that's a jewdubi conspiration

cerra el orto gordo down

>Literally Barron