Breaking: Trump to advance Keystone, Dakota pipelines with executive order on Tuesday

Breaking: Trump to advance Keystone, Dakota pipelines with executive order on Tuesday

cnbc.com/2017/01/24/trump-to-advance-keystone-dakota-pipelines-with-executive-order-on-tuesday-nbc.html

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-24/trump-said-to-plan-orders-approving-keystone-dakota-pipelines

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/10028527689
youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0
insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/24/trump-signs-5-executive-orders-says-scotus-pick-will-come-next-week
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

Fucking Indians can go fucking die for all I care.

It's about fucking time. Let's move the oil and Make America Great Again! No more dependence on unstable regimes in the Middle East!

wew lad

Now the liberal Billionaires will have to lose money on their oil trains (warren buffet)

Hey idiots let's look at the bigger picture here. It's not about prairie niggers. If any of those pipes fail we're looking at a huge and EXPENSIVE ecological disaster. Will you guys grow up and see that this is actually a shitty decision instead of being contrarian 13 year olds?

NO PRESIDENT TRUMP IM SO TIRED OF WINNING

A fucking idiot.
>Drumpfkins will support this destruction of nature like the weak-minded zombies they are
I think you brainless idiots will support him if he wants to destroy the great barrier reef too.

If that pipe fails it's because some idiot liberal sabotages it..

You've got no place to talk about nature Mr. The entire ganges river is fucked and polluted to hell

Yeah I know, that's basically the only reason I support the pipeline, just to see BNSF get cucked in the market.

WAHOOS BTFO

Yeah its so much more likely that sabotages happen over technical failures. You're a fucking idiot

>executive order a pipeline

What does that even mean? It's possible to meme a guy into presidency but how can you order a pipeline into existence?

Except this is more environmentally friendly than trucking all our oil.

As long as it's built safe and efficient there's nothing to worry about other than anarchist hippies

When the left bombs it?

>Poo in Loo
>Worried about destruction of nature.

Listen here Pajeet, come back when you stop being nearly as filthy as China.

Check the track record of WHO's building it. Many many many spills and failures in the past

Thanks for agreeing, faggot.

BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!

"""Net Neutrality""" BTFO and this all in one day.

Will we ever get tired of winning?

The Israeli embassy should be moving to Jerusalem soon too.

LONG LIVE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Will he ever

And now he can steamroll the hippies and fake Indians. Win-Win!

so now what happens? with an executive order, does this mean protesters can be forcibly removed?

>His entire country has destroyed any chance of the Ganges being clean again in its existence
>His people shit in the streets, mostly designated ones
>His people bathe in garbage

>Makes snide remark about US laying a pipeline

Your days are numbered, Chang.

Donald Trump and Netanyahu are going to reduce your country to rubble. You fucked with the wrong President.

Too late to make nice.

MAGA

I don't sweat it mate, my main bitch Theresa May will sort it out for me.

do you have any idea how risk management works?

You won't be able to rip America off any more.

Your economy is going to tank over night.

MAGA

call me when ghanges is clean you faggot

That means no cheap iPhones. Combined with weak pound this means British mobile market owned by Huawei, Xiaomi and Meizu.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

I wonder who's going to get nuked first, China or Iran.

With the entitled left being so butthurt over being BTFO, its a bigger risk than normal. A few high-profile lifetime prison sentences will help stabilize things.
Put your head between your commie legs and brace for MAGA.

The implication being?

this, sadly :^(

We will make them and clean up. China's prosperity was a gift from the Globalists, and the world's going to start running out of them soon.

Nothing ventured means nothing gained.

I poo in a loo, Murrica does too.

where do you poo? Have a free ((((You))))

>Pipeline welder here
You don't understand the level of overkill required by law in designing, building, inspecting and maintaining these systems. Alot of the time companies go beyond this because it reduces the chance of losing a ton of product and lowers insurance prices. Basically you're a fucking idiot

good, there are millions of miles of pipelines in the US that operate safely. this pipeline doesn't even go through indian land, they're just trying to extort money from the government

Oh noes the humanity!

>America’s 2.5 Million Miles of Pipelines

This will reduce America's demand for international oil, right?
I heard something like that.

Link to live DU meltdown

democraticunderground.com/10028527689

"This is war"

If we don't transport it through pipes then we have to load it onto trucks. The latter option is more expensive AND more dangerous.

他吗的你。

How often can they use executive orders? It seems pretty abused at this point, just look at Obama. Wasn't it intended to help fight terrorism?

>talking to us about the destruction of nature
>literal rivers of shit in your country

Power of the Executive Branch has been out of control since the Patriot Act.

If you keep asspulling "threats" you can keep asspulling orders.

So let's keep bending over for foreign oil or limit our industrial capacity. Heres a better idea. If this is such a concern for you, go engineer better fail-safes for pipelines. Not only will you make bank but you'll save the world. It'll be much better than (you) sitting and whining like the 13 year old. Let's solve problems instead.

THIS JUST IN:
The Pipe used in construction must be MADE IN USA!
Win-Win!

>Let's move the oil and Make America Great Again

if you're talking about moving natural gas to the coast you know that will cause prices here in the USA to go up right?

2017 will be the best year yet

Hopefully we can quit lining Saudi pockets and the pink-haired dykes will appreciate us aborting an actual corrupt patriarchy.

>Check the track record of WHO's building it. Many many many spills and failures in the past

if this is true the contract is likely also bloated, Trump can go ahead but he needs to trim the fat and respect property rights

if this pipeline goes through public lands at any point then the public needs to be compensated for use of those lands

just like Alaska does, we need a national dividend, money that corporations pay to the taxpayer for use of their property in the commons

Schlomo we all know youre using a VPN

Fuck off kike, your days of milking the American taxpayers dry are numbered

>The Pipe used in construction must be MADE IN USA!

does that pipeline go though land owned by the taxpayer at any point? because if it does then the taxpayer is entitled to a fee for it's use, thats how Alaska does it and everyone there gets some bux every year from these fees

youtube.com/watch?v=PamqTwVnayk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=vfbqp14hhU0

President Trump and Mike Pence will Make Israel Great Again and there is nothing you can do about it.

what is red and blue

I'm pretty sure the pipeline doesn't even run through the Standing Rock Reservation.

Expensive?

You won't be able to afford to live in your mom's basement anymore?

Even with all this winning, I'm still not tired of it.

Keep it comin' Trump!

HAHAHAHAHAH

GOOD

EAT SHIT HIPPIES

TRUMP GOING HAM ON KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT WAS THE CLEAREST OF HIS POLICIES

DROWN IN YOUR TEARS :^)

I think one is oil and the other is natural gas. Not sure which is which.

The pipes don't fail you fucking retard you can run a D10 caterpillar over them and they don't budge

you brainless idiots should learn to POO IN LOO

>oil and gas
>bad for the environment

Didn't Canada just say they'd stop with oil sands or something?

About fucking time
I'm all about the environment but the people who wanted to block this simply did so because of the "oil=evil" mentality.

Even though I voted Hillary, I still enjoy the liberal tears from the far left that caused us to lose the election. This will be fun to watch unfold and im comfy.

IF a pipeline fail, the section is turned off.
Much more prefrable than the millions of gallons leaked into the ocean by oil tankers.

It doesn't. They wanted too much money for the easement, so they just bypassed them. That's why they are mad. The sacred spirits meme is something CNN uses to stir up lefties, it's all about money and power for the tribal council, which is a cancer in the Reservation.

I don't know how to feel about this. On the one hand this would help Alberta and the national economy, on the other hand it would only help strengthen that cuck piece of shit Trudeau position. I'm conflicted.

Why are liberals so up in arms about this pipeline in particular? There are 2.5 million miles of pipeline in America, what makes this so special?

THE SAME REASON DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER

IN THEIR LIBERAL BUBBLE FEEDBACK LOOP THEY BUILT IT UP INTO THE END OF THE WORLD AND ARE NOW CRYING LIKE THEIR DOG JUST DIED

>what is red and blue
An Indian that just got BTFO.

They would see the world burn in nuclear fire and would be Ok with it, as long as it distresses someone who believes in the Democratic Party.

I swear, we need to fix the system to stop brain dead hicks from voting.

You, and the responsible will be a libtard sabotaging it, making it your own damn fault, grow up faggot.

that's fucking retarded.
It may increase slightly for a brief period to help compensate to the construction and work that was done. maybe.
but it's cheaper than investing billions of dollars to prop up shitty foreign regiems so they will trade muh oil with us. not to mention importing fees.
Christ sake faggot just lurk and not post if you don't know what you're talking about
you might as well just be a leaf with an American proxy

Really this is a win for everyone
>oil company gets to build pipeline
>leftist get to virtue signal
>Indian women get fresh supply of white cocks
>cops get paid overtime

In a nutshell

Why are these pipelines necssary if Saudi Arabia plans on being a net exporter of solar power by 2050? So a few rich oil executives can get the oil while the getting's good?

>America should financially support Saudi Arabia

Do you not understand how retarded you sound? SA can shove that notion up their ass when America becomes energy-independent/becomes a competitor in the global energy market.

$ > your feelings, hippie.

1. 2050 is a long ways a way.
2. pipelines are more than solar power.
3. do you really think the us will switch to solar
4. it doesn't make us dependent on the sand niggers and makes us more self reliable.
5.with our own pipelines we won't be strong armed into a shitty trade deal with the Saudi's, who a already give billions of dollars too.
6. you are fucking stupid

Think the reef is already ded, Pajeet.

this faggot gets it

PIPELINE PIPE MUST BE MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!

insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/24/trump-signs-5-executive-orders-says-scotus-pick-will-come-next-week

Americans won't touch this gas

This. Warren talked a lot of shit against Trump anyway, basically lied he pays taxes and doesn't take write offs like Trump does. Fact is Trump has a LLC and Warren has a C Corp, in Warrens case his C Corp takes the write-offs, it has to, as he has shareholders, in Trumps case his corp passes them along to the individual. So fuck that liar Buffet.

We're going to Make American Great Again even if have to have Tyrone butt-blast every libtard bleeding and crying along the way.

>an Indian talking about pollution and detrimental effects on the environment
Next up, a swede calls someone a cuck and says their country is full of immigrants and a Muslim calls a Christian barbaric.

Nigeria Oil Pipeline bombing happen on the regular...usually due to political motivations. I suspect the same will happen here.

...because lets be real here. Environmentalist motivations and interests have much more to do with control than they do the actual environment.