>Bunch of Sup Forums autists vote for me because I trigger liberals
>sad!
>End up killing net neutrality
>These same autists can no longer shitpost on Sup Forums
>5gb data caps for everyone
>Everyone is triggered
>Mission accomplished, everybody is triggered
>mfw

Are you happy yet Sup Forums? You fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2016/10/06/comcasts-1tb-data-caps-start-to-roll-out-nationwide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Net neutrality is not what it sounds like.

OP confirmed for faggot once again

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump

Literally the dumbest, most worthless and most uneducated people on the planet

Says the fucking leaf.
I bet you don't even know the difference between a meg a gig

How many genders are there, my college educated friend?

Seriously what will you stupid virgins do once you reach your data caps? Your life revolves around this shitty website and you get meaning through keks and shit tier memes.

Without that what are you? Nothing.

wew lad how the FUCK does someone fuck themselves in the ass so hard and think it's a good idea.

Zero out of ten.
You're gonna have to bait harder and lie more convincingly to get me

It sounds like it's going to let ISPs force people to pay for premium access.

That doesn't sound bad until you realize that they could literally charge millions of dollars for premium upload speed and kill small businesses that can't afford it.

Stop dodging the question. Did you or did you not vote for a tyrant?

There won't be any of this shit.
And Trump really won't let small business die.
You and the other guy are fear mongering and it's boring

>lie more convincingly

Amazing. The brain washing of you Trumpets is truly complete. You're more sheep than human at this point.

Do you work for a small business with a website? Congrats, you're going to be out of a job in a couple months. Start filing for unemployment now.

>No argument just ad hominem
Typical leftist

>Fear mongering
Almost like cock mongering

>putting a cap on people's access to the cancerous internet
>somehow bad

>Net neutrality is not what it sounds like.

Net Neutrality for the Obama Administration was always Common Carrier classification of ISPs, which is a bad thing.

The Internet should not be governed like a standard telecom service. It needs it's own set of rules.

>The FCC classified Internet Service Providers as common carriers, effective June 12, 2015, for the purpose of enforcing net neutrality. Before that time, the Good Samaritan provision of the Communications Decency Act established immunity from liability for third party content on grounds of libel or slander, and the DMCA established that ISPs that comply with the DMCA would not be liable for the copyright violations of third parties on their network.

>they could literally charge millions of dollars for premium upload speed
stop being a faggot, it is called capitalism
I agree it is shitty he is doing that, however

>muh feels

Get fucked faggot. Hope making some tumblr teenagers cry was worth it. Morons

Wow, there are a ton of retards begging for government regulation ITT.

Let me paint a picture.
>Comcast starts data caps
>Huge backlash from comcast subscription payers
>Their already shitty customer satisfaction rating takes another huge hit
>People start dropping off comcast for other services
>Comcast goes back on the data cap
But go ahead and fear monger I'm sure you'll get someone who is a complete moron

You didn't make an argument either

you are an idiot

No net neutrality means USA Internet providers can all make it take 10 hours to open one Sup Forums thread.

You can't switch or make your own internet provider, because there is a monopoly. You woldnt make your own internet provider anyway, because you dont have the time for it.

You can't sue anyone for not being able to browse Sup Forums anymore

You can't do anything about it

you can cry though

This is literally fear mongering.
THERE IS NOTHING IN PLACE RIGHT NOW TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN

Shut up you silly
Trump is gifting us an Internet without Americans.

Obama killed the internet by handing it over to the United Nations, cuckboi pillow biter.

>Land of the free
>Data caps
HAHAHA

This

The major ISPs hold monopolies over this market and will squeeze out all the smaller providers.

They already avoid each other and control parts of the country like its fucking gang turf. You're delusional if you think they'll compete with each other. They'll all work together to fuck over the consumer and rake in the money.

>law allows something to happen
>it won't happen cuz people are nice :^)

why even have laws then? I'm sure it's just fear mongering, people won't do bad things

You guys are idiots.
Even before this comcast was talking data caps.
Supposedly comcast was supposed to switch to 1 tb data caps this year.
I didn't follow up to find out if they did but you guys are the hugest faggots acting like NN is the only thing standing between us and ISPs doing data caps, it's laughable

>There won't be any of this shit.
Why? What will protect the small businesses? Right now ISPs have to give both small businesses and large ones the same speed so there's a level playing field but if you take away net neutrality you loose that.

>And Trump really won't let small business die.
Seeing as Trump is apparently against net neutrality I doubt he will. More to the point, Trump is a big business mogul and his son is running his businesses right now. It would actual profit Trump to favor big businesses over small ones.

>You and the other guy are fear mongering and it's boring

And all you have is wishful thinking.

Actually, if you've got anything that I don't know right now I could really use some hope.

5 gig cap.. God daaaang, thats like one update anymore

google fiber is their competition and once that rolls out comcast could very well die

What's even bigger bullshit is this all started because Netflix is trying to save a few dollars.

Netflix's streaming service gets really popular and starts eating up more and more bandwith as people start streaming their entertainment.

Comcast tells Netflix that they are going to be charged more for using up so much of the service.

Netflix cries foul and goes crying to the Obama Administration along with the other tech companies who see an opportunity to cut costs.

Obama FCC pushes Common Carrier Classification as "Net Neutrality" to make it palatable to people, all the while knowing that it's purely profit motive for Silicon Valley and a way to give the government more control over the internet.

Agreed. The permavirgin NEETs on here will be forced to separate from their waifus and loli. They'll have to get jobs, or even worse, talk to people. Have fun without the internet you socially-inept dinglefucks. You might even get a 3d gf.

They barely have it in some of the bigger cities. It's going to be years before they have any sort of competitive presence. Can you wait that long?

>>There won't be any of this shit.
>Why? What will protect the small businesses? Right now ISPs have to give both small businesses and large ones the same speed so there's a level playing field but if you take away net neutrality you loose that.
And what makes you think that just because he wants to fix NN that this will suddenly no longer be the case?
>>And Trump really won't let small business die.
Seeing as Trump is apparently against net neutrality I doubt he will. More to the point, Trump is a big business mogul and his son is running his businesses right now. It would actual profit Trump to favor big businesses over small ones.
Fake news and media fear mongering
>And all you have is wishful thinking.
And all you have is fear mongering since you lost the election shill

>stop being a faggot, it is called capitalism
Pure capitalism led to the Great Depression. We don't want that.

>End up killing net neutrality
This is a good thing. The market should be free.

God Bless Donald Trump.

MAGA

free for businesses to do whatever the fuck they want

so what happens if there is enough demand for a company which doesn't engage in these bad business practices, and that new company begins to take all of comcast's market share, for example? Do you think these businesses would continue killing their profits? It doesn't make good business sense to do this it would open them up to competition.

I'm not the one losing his shit over something that COULD happen.
You fucks have no idea what that guys plans are

>what is Google fiber

Came through my city last year and destroyed comcast's hold on the market in the area. Cheaper, faster and no data caps (not that comcast ever had any either). Take a look at Google's mission statement on this issue before you fear monger for shit that is years away from even being a possibility.

Also,
>2017
>he hasn't already downloaded over 100tb of backlogged anime/movies/shows/music to last a decade or more

The problem is that Comcast, Verizon, and Time Warner all hold the DNS servers which in turn means they can deny anybody from connecting to the greater internet. In some places you only get one of those three and they've already admitted to non-competition clauses.

If you're nice to Meg she'll give you a gig

Companies have proved time and time again they never and will never look out for the consumers. If they can fuck them over to make a profit they will do so.

So lets get some fucking competition.
Problem solved fear mongers

So you're basically arguing that big business isn't ruthlessly profit driven.

This wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for internet monopolies in the US. I here you have large geographical areas with only one liscensed service provider. This is not ideal. America needs a telecoms revolution, an infrastructural and service FFA.

Otherwise the grim prediction here could become reality.

>t-the evil corporations are gonna jack up prices if we dont use the government (who already scratches their back beneficially) to regulate them !!!
>theyre gonna jack up prices and price out literally all of their consumer base because thats how you turn a profit, dont you know ???

Not available where I live.

I'm arguing that Trump could change the market place just like he did with healthcare, we could get a competitive market place to buy internet.
But go ahead and fear monger some more and don't forget to throw in that Trump is racist and xenophobic

That doesn't matter. The government has no right to interfere with the operations of a privately owned business like an ISP.

Donald Trump knows what he's doing. You don't get to be a billionaire if you're stupid.

>small loan of a million dollars
>inherits his fathers wealth and company after passing
>access to all his financial assets and advisers who actually know how to make money
>muh great business man

keep drinking that kool-aid

Don't think they'd care too much. You see, their sex life and their chromozomes have something in common, they're both lacking.

Burgers should pay $10/mile to go on roads. Hey it's capitalism goy, don't question it. You don't hate America, do you?

Have fun with your mandatory data caps, divided between platform.

>And what makes you think that just because he wants to fix NN that this will suddenly no longer be the case?
Why does net neutrality need fixing? How did it fail us?
No, Trump picked Ajit Pai as the new FCC chairman and Ajit has said he wants NN done away with.

>Fake news and media fear mongering

So you're saying that Trump isn't a big business mogul and doesn't stand to gain anything from wiping out the competition? You can claim fake news all you want but unless you've got another source you're basically masturbating in public.

>And all you have is fear mongering since you lost the election shill

Keep in mind that most of america doesn't want trump to begin with.

So why do you hate America?

There are 2 sexes my Yankee doodle buddy.
Genders, plenty.. Gender is a concept and a (((psychological))) term, not a biological designation.

Wish you fuckers would stop thinking the two are interchangeable

It's too easy to spin the population these days.

Seems to be more a problem of socialization than genetics.

Of course fly over red states wouldn't care. Not like these fucking podunks use the internet anyways.

>that's why Trump won

We'd have to break the monopoly on the DNS servers somehow. Google fiber is working on this but it's taking time. If NN bites it then the Unholy ISP Trinity might be able to corner the market.

Fuck off with your absolutely retarded strawman argument, faggot.

>a million dollars is enough money to fund even a shitty drugstore

Gee NN sure did me a lot with comcast right now guys
engadget.com/2016/10/06/comcasts-1tb-data-caps-start-to-roll-out-nationwide/

It's not retarded though, internet is no less integral to the 21st century way of life than roads.

Wait till you're canada tier with 300 gb caps.

>Data caps
That's retarded.

>heh im not out of touch at all theres literally no one who lives inland literally everyone lives on the coasts trump only won because he cheated or something no one matters but the cities and our nigger because thats where the wealth is oops i mean thats where the real americans are

You see the point I'm making though.
net neutrality has done fucking nothing

That's not how it works though

Im already denied data by the truckloads

Not really. It can free up bandwidth for those that are willing to pay for it, like businesses.

Imagine how much America's productivity would rise if people stopped watching YouTube.

Donald Trump literally cannot stop winning.

MAGA

Stay salty, libcuck.

>we could get a competitive market place to buy internet.
So how does removing net neutrality do that? Like I said, small businesses need that law to keep competitive to larger businesses. If we do away with that the small businesses will crumble due to lack of access.

Take Sup Forums, for example. It doesn't have a lot of income but needs a lot of bandwidth. If net neutrality dies then Sup Forums goes to the back of the bandwidth bus and it suddenly takes hours for pages to load.

>everyone is red states is a farmer who puts food on your plate
>literally every single person
>no don't mind the unemployed meth addicts in the trailer parks
>they deserve representation too

>Imagine how much America's productivity would rise if people stopped watching YouTube.

Valid.

You realize your entire post is a giant what if.
And implies they have no plan to replace NN with.
Like we're just gonna get rid of a law and replace it with nothing, just like Trump did with healthcare right?
Come on man

So the government should provide everyone with internet using tax dollars?

it keeps them from forcing you to spend $1000 for the same service. and $30 for even worse service.

Looks like we're getting a bit of a raid today, boys. Always playing that NEET virgin card. Among all the underage there are in fact middle-class adults with good jobs and sex lives here who are just fed up with PC culture and the radical left. They can't or won't acknowledge this and still wonder why they lost the election.

What if he has something better in mind?

Isnt most food grown in cali a blue state?

People would what go back to print. Or pass notes and listen to the radio ffs

Good the internet is full of degenerates, maybe this will encourage people to actually interact with each other in person and we will end up with less tublr style liberals.

Revolving your life around what some tumblrs cry about is fucking sad. There are more important things in life than your right to say nigger and what some dindus riot about.

Pull your head out of your asses and look at the things that actually matter you fucking mongs

>implying hitlary wouldn't crush the net's freedom and this site

you seem to be thinking too much goy. here, have a mind control pill, it will make you feel better.

>if you disagree with any decision Trump makes you are radical left who is butthurt

How is he a tyrant. Please show me what he has done that makes him a tyrant. Jesus you fucking dumb cunts throw words out of your mouth sometimes without a single fact to back them up. Kys fag

The market matters. A free market = more jobs.

You don't want to take jobs away from America, do you?

>You realize your entire post is a giant what if.
Oh, and under what condition does it fail?
Big businesses are greedy, Trump is big business, Trump stands to gain. It's pretty clear cut.
>And implies they have no plan to replace NN with.
Does Donald say he has a plan for a NN replacement?

Such as?

Boy someone is mad af jej

I agree. I'm starting to believe that there's a hivemind that is built up of inbred people around the world which protects its incestuous way of life through the polarization of people. Thus, you have a socialization problem.

Yes but that doesn't stop Sup Forums from pushing the alternative facts

The whole premise of your posts assumes Trump is Hitler which is far from reality so I am forced to consider your post delusional

>Sup Forums is somehow now in favor of limiting free speech

WAKE. ME. UP.

I'd rather have "alternative facts" from an honest president like Trump than FAKE NEWS from Killary and her pedo friends.

Wow you sincerely believe these ISP companies will create more jobs.