My sister is converting to Islam

Kill me now. She is converting for some Brit-Paki boy she met at university; wants to marry him. He's an engineer at Google, so even my mom is taking her side. How do I stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108779903/#108779903
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are a shill/kike

Bump. Islam appeals to a lot of westerners because it's "exotic" and not the religion they're used to (christianity)

I don't see what's the problem.
Grow up.
You're probably a virgin anyway.
Wait, is that an argentinian flag ? Haha, you're black ! Not that there's anything wrong with that my equal friend :)

Fucking cuck, there's nothing you can do, you failed as a brother.

this
kys op

>stop it

you don't.

break all contact immediately ofc, you failed as a brother so try to be a better husband/bf/etc

She is literally going to be beheaded. There's nothing you can do about it. Just remember to rub it in your mom's face when it happens.

>Brit-Paki boy

this. Stop larping muhammad.

Didn't you said the same thing like a few months ago?

At the very least, Islam is against degeneracy, it's unlikely she'll become a slut, degenerate, pro-LGBT stooge in the future. Though, there is a high chance she'll pay the toll.

Honor killing...

If she is Muslim now does it mean that honor killing is allowed?

Let her pay the toll. It's the only way she'll learn.

Hang her.

This, also rub it in sisters face too when you're able.

>Argentina
Kill her, black Muslims are the worst

honour kill her, it's part of her culture now:)

I would disown any daughter who married into Islam.

honor killing

Be as islamiphobic as possible.
If she is invited to any familly parties bring a big fat juicy pork roast and eat that shit in her and Mohammeds face.

Blow up the entire house, it's tradition!

Combine this with a strong sense of authority and women are susceptible to it. Think about it. Whether they tell you or not, women are happiest and most comfortable in a traditional role where they don't have to make decisions of consequence and have an authority figure to appeal to.

Western men are weak right now. Islam means submission. It fills a gap in a woman's life that they desire whether they like it or not.

Add a reasonably successful and self determined man to the equation and it's easy to see.

Fix western men and you fix western women.

So you're not Italian anymore?

Lel, her marrying a Paki boy is far worse than her converting to Islam, the latter is a complete non-issue in that comparison.

Honor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor KillHonor Kill

Trés bien, noir de merde.

You faggots it is my sister I cannot hurt her. I just want her not to convert.

Marry a white women, rebel, and disown her from your family. Assuming you're a white Argentinian, I havn't feel for that meme since I live in Florida.

Wait, didn't we just have this thread already? What timeline am I in?

I swear I saw the same thread with an Italian flag today.

Fresh copy pasta?

Let her, but warn her. Then laugh when it happens

>Be me
>An ugly girl crushed on me at High Shool
>I never gave her attention
>Almost twenty years later
>At a Facebook school group she found me
>She adds me at WhatsApp
>I discovered that after High School she went to an exchange at UK, fell in love with an Shia Iraqii, they got married and had kids
>She didn't disclose her religion, but once she told me: "It's illogical that God can be one and three at the same time". She used to have a catholic background
>She have been several times to Iraq, but she never came back to Brazil
> She went to UK because their parents were divorce and she were fed up with the enviroment at her home, now she told me that her marriage is a shit and she only not asks for divorce because of her kids.
Somehow I feel guilty, because maybe if we had engaged back them she wouldn't find that shitskin...
Pic not related

>How do I stop this?
You don't. Women have it in them. I suggest you accept it and realize that the Muslim respects you unlike the two women in question. You can befriend him and he will see you as a respectable equal. The women however only want to be edgy and shit and will not be seen as an equal as they are not equal at all.

I know it's difficult to realize this, but fighting for white women who convert to Islam is fighting for a pile of trash. Stop feeling sorry for a pile of trash. The two women think they're better than you anyway and despise you, because you're not exotic enough to convert

Islam isn't just a religion, but a complete system of society. One that is woefully uncompetitive for its participants compared to enlightenment Aleta derived western societies or even secular Asian coporate fascism. Wherever Islam controls a nation you have overpopulation, famine, zero technological development, almost no human development, atrocious human rights records, and violent conflict with non muslims.

It must be stopped. I can't say with comfort that I'm okay with a very uncompetitive system of society displacing the most competitive system humanity has yet developed merely because they follow a high reproduction strategy.

the only solution is an honor kill if sings dubbs trips quads quints KEK wills it

He didn't do anything wrong. You can't someone who wants to go over. I at least hope he's a based Shia and not S*nni scum.

What the fuck? I just made this thread a few hours ago. It was serious you LARPing fuck.

1) Start praying for your sisters soul.
2) Consult a priest at local church.
3) Meet that muslim guy and have a good "talk" with him.
What does your dad think about it anyway?

Give her the idea that if she likes Mohammad so much then she needs to draw his picture for her fiance.

tell her to visit Sup Forums

This faggot posted the same thread, different flag, such cuck bullshit shilling, kill your self

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108779903/#108779903
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/108779903/#108779903

at least he works for google, convert to Judaism so that he has to live as a Muslim with a Jewish brother in law, שלם

>"It's illogical that God can be one and three at the same time"
Ah, a classic! People who follow Islam sometimes think that Christians follow 3 gods. The son, the father and the Holy Spirit. Sometimes they also argue with. "You can't eat pig, 'Deutoronmy' says so." They only quote the Old Testament when they want to attack us.

Muslims don't realize that they're all the same. That the many is the the one.

Just disown her then never speak to her again.

White Argentina BTFO!

This.
I always explain them: "Water has three forms: solid, liquid and gas." And god has three forms, Father, Son and Holy Spirit

pasta thread was startes by an Italian guy earlier
pasta thread posters will also go in the oven

This. The real issue is that they are brown from tribalistic societies, islam is just another banner they can chimpout under.

DONT LET HER THE KEBAB WILL FUCKING RUIN HER AND ABUSE HER TO THE POINT SHE WILL BE MENTALLY BROKEN DONT LET HER YOU FAGGOT.

Czech'd

cut the bridges with her
ignore her
show her you hate them

Eventually he will beat her and she will beg you for mercy

You point out to her that she is currently taking the steps to enter a highly patriarchic relationship with a husband who _will_ demand she give up basic freedoms of modern western society, belittle her, and treat her as not capable of or entitled to deciding anything on her own.
If she answers that she doesn't mind this because of some love-nonsense, you let it happen and then laugh at her in 20 years time when she won't be leaving the house 6 days a week.

Assassination

That's like saying I hope I get cancer in my pancreas rather than my prostate.

>1 post by this ID
>lots of replies

everytime.

Just show her how horrible life is under Islam, loads of people fucking despise Islam I'm sure there's lots of good content available, try youtube.

What sister?
You have no longer have a sister
She is as good as dead right now

convert first and then arrange an honour killing or throw acid in her face