I non-ironically hope that USA will transform into a Spanish-speaking country and the great Latin Catholic people will...

I non-ironically hope that USA will transform into a Spanish-speaking country and the great Latin Catholic people will rule everything.

And I think it will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=iy9LmgYxP3A

And american people will become even whiter because the Spanish goes from Latin, as the language.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI
youtube.com/watch?v=5NosF-zuJpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Catholicism looks better than Protestantism.

I think if Trump would be Catholic - he will understand the point.

don't worry, mexicans will take full control of USA by 2050

Also you can use spanish to make leftfags (but Sup Forums nazis are left cucks too) shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=LL1pTf7ETFI

I really hope. Without trolling. I also hope that you will kick out antifa from Spain

I always though that French is the best language in the world and they are true aryans, but it seems that Spanish civizilization is stronger.

But French should go into Russia, Poland, east Europe. to colonize

I hope it will be Catholic Revolution in France

>Latin Catholic
You mean Mestizo? Beaners don't speak Latin. Spanish doesn't Latin declension in its language. There's nothing Latin about the muds.

I understand the point and I like how the classic Latin sounds, but as for me all roman language are Latin 2.0

And I think that the true Europe is for roman nations firstly.

Spanish is a shit language though.

You even don't know how it sounds for us.

Listen to this, you shouldn't understand this, but you will understand how roman languages are sound

youtube.com/watch?v=5NosF-zuJpc

but Spanish sounds a bit another

2nd mother tongue most spoken in the world
3rd most used in internet
every word has tens of meanings and synonyms
it sounds just like it is written
women find spanish language the sexiest

>shit language

only our version is good

>2nd mother tongue most spoken in the world
Wasn't that chinese?

Can you imagine spics with nukes? With their reputation for violence, they'll raise quite some hell in the world with all that American power.

Truly I don't care, as long as a European-American ethnostate is able to secede. Our government is a joke, we're ruled by out of control oligarchs, our media is complete propaganda, our entertainment is degenerate trash. This country is a sinking ship, no matter how much we would like to pretend the Trump will save us all. He's an anomaly in all likelihood. He can only slow the decline at best.

We need to frame our discussions in post-USA terms. When everything falls apart, we have to ensure the creation of a white ethnostate.

BASED Russians, I agree. Latinas are hot too and more traditional, I'll probably end up marrying one.

>spics
>being brazilian

autisticscreeching.png

it is chinese, then spanish

>hope that USA will transform into a Spanish-speaking country

Believe me you do Not want that.
spanish speakers are a mostly mexicans and puerto ricans and I know from first hand experience that those two races are no different from your basic nigger from the ghetto.

Every town in the USA that has a large group of those have high crime rates and welfare usage.

If anything hope for the USA to be an exclusive English speaking land. and anyone who speaks any other language, even as a second language, should be deported.

This should include that incoherent nigger dialect. except these should just be put down like a dog with rabies.

Nah it's pretty great.

>implying papists can defeat the eternal anglo

Show me a catholicuck nation that is not a crime-ridden shit hole.

Spain and Italy.

Spanish already has a bigger number of speakers.

I don't think that's gonna happen, I am a hispanic living in new jersey and most second and third generation hispanics I have met here either speak broken Spanish or don't speak it at all.

crime and safety index for country (2017) -
only counting countries that have roman catholic as predominant religion:
4 Austria 19.25 80.75
11 Switzerland 22.45 77.55
14 Slovenia 24.05 75.95
16 Finland 24.63 75.37
24 Luxembourg 29.04 70.96
27 Slovakia 30.18 69.82
28 Malta 30.56 69.44
29 Spain 31.28 68.72
30 Poland 31.53 68.47
31 Germany 32.03 67.97

now your third world country:

103 Dominican Republic 62.62 37.38

You have make a propagand about saving the language.

Yeah, the catholicucks have their philosophy of not punishing criminals for committing any fuck crime ever, so they let them out to rampage in the streets.

Your religion is cancer.

Maybe the solution is just sending them your way so you can live with your catholicuck criminal brethren.

but your cunt is a spanish catholic cunt too

Which is why it is a shit hole.

The judges are all catholicucks, who refuse to punish the criminals because "hurr they're victims of society!", so they go out and do whatever they want knowing they will not have to face any consequences of what they do.

And the common man is at the mercy of the criminals and the police who also do whatever they want because "thou shalt do as thou wilt" is the way of the catholic temple.

The catholics also back the Haitians and support their invasion.