Stop fucking our asian women

Stop fucking our asian women

k den

white people are the cucked racec

Okay Muhummad

Stop artificially devaluing your currency and fucking up our housing market

Asian women are so fucking easy, but now I live in a flyover state that is 98% white. Kind of miss widening out asian girls while their bf's were out.

Stop, dis is riebary

Yes that is right friend, perhaps you should come to r/asianmasculinity to make some friends. Here is me and my girlfriend, it is our favourite subreddit.

I haven't even started yet, but I can't wait to get some Asian chicks BROWNED after I'm done making cumskinned women more cumskinned.

The people on that sub is so self-hating it's almost sad

stop sending them to our country

stop comming to our country

As if it isn't by choice.

hey
hey
HEY
this my girlfriend

If you guys didn't have such tiny dicks and weren't so completely useless at sex, it would be a lot harder for us to pollute the Han gene pool with our cumskin genes.

>asian so beta he gets cucked by a manlet

Get rid of the niggers for us and I guarantee the rate if whites fucking Asian women will drop drastically

Don't. It's the only revenge available to you, seeing as they are making property prohibitively expensive and are pushing you out of the nice areas.

That's her brother i think. Weird as fuck but it's actually platonic hand holding. This is a really old video.

Women are hypergamous. Smart women are smartly hypergamous. Asians have a High IQ but cannot innovate for shit. Whites have a slightly lower IQ but can innovate, create, and just plain grab life by the pussy. Ergo, whites>chinks. Thus, smart Asian women can't stop dreaming of having half-white kids and getting slammed repeatedly in the poon by Aryan cock.

It ain't my fault you gooks are a bit too K-selected for your own good. If you'd just, I dunno, stop expecting society to keep your women from race mixing with white people and start defending them yourselves on an individual level perhaps this wouldn't be happening. Thanks for keeping them somewhat in check though. You DID keep them from becoming femwhores so kudos for that one.

Also, look at that skintone on pic related. Many of your women are practically white as is. Can't blame people for making a mistake on this one. Can't blame a girl with pale skin for lusting after a man of similar skin color. It's just natural after all.

dont be niggers