youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA
youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE
ylilauta.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

filthy kikes

>Why do you hate us swedes, Sup Forums?
Because your country makes shit like this:youtu.be/B1Yw-ClM5M0

Please go ahead and explain this shit to me.

I went to your country this summer, and all I saw was decay and degenaracy. A shame to all europeans, specially my ancestors that fought to keep out Muslims out of Europe.

Some of you are OK. I had a Swedish girlfriend 3 years ago who, for some reason, wanted me to cum in her hair.

But, on the other hand, she was an neurotic airhead.

You are Muslim scum

Shitskins of europe

Fuck sweden

Because of what youve allowed yourselves to become. A gutted, rotting corpse of a once proud nation.

she is welcome in my bed. other than that we full as fuck so best prepare that anus for the nignogs.

we dont hate you. we just need u to remove kebab.

Animals

We love you Sweden, we just don't love what you do sometimes.

Please stop. It's not funny anymore.

This is the result of the jew effectively destroying your culture. What a sad, sad state Sweden is in. Theyre never going to regain any glory.

and every swedecuck ive talked to on here says things to get worse in order for them to get better

some justin trudeau shit

White men love the idea, of beautiful Swedish women, and so they react violently when they see them under the foot of Jews, and useless immigrants. Like a parent chastising a wayward child. Come home Sweden.

We don't hate Swedes you fucking idiot,
we hate everyone else living in there

Because you have disgusting inbred women that love getting fucked by mohammed

antifa anthem

There are alot of fucking shitskins here too

I never can stop the feels from that last line
>it's never coming back

Here are norwegian girls.

The Immigration Act of the 70s. You were the lab and the pestilence was let loose in Europe.

fact: 40% of swedes are nigger pedophiles and 100% of swedes approve

And here are some Danish girls I know.

Really misleading. Don't even act like Spanish women are cute, most of them look like little Iberian cockroaches.

Must be from Oslo or some other shithole

Gimme dat pussy before I order Mohamad to take it. Girl.

>France

>Telling a dane that their country is an islamic shithole

Irony. Hope you get rolled over by a truck.

> be swedish females
> emasculate white men
> import a million niggers
> burn coal

why you hate us Sup Forums??

If the right wing cucks are serious about working with SD as they said, then I won't hate you that much anymore.

And they say that Danes can't take a joke...

I don't, but you guys hate yourselves tho.

>spanish women
>not arguably the best in europe
also please dont associate us with portugal and their disgusting shitskin women

People are saying the Swedish rape statistics are just because rape is measured differently and includes all sorts of shit, and isn't affected by Muslims.

Is that true, Sup Forums? Have you been spreading fake news?

Is this bullshit, too?

Sup achmed.

What happening to your country isn't funny anymore.

Because I went with my dad, who wasn't racist enough and kept talking to black and getting his shit stolen.

Fuck your country a shit.

It's not that we hate you. We are trying to get you angry enough to save your country.

user. You don't have to live it. I do. Shitskins running around my town. Selling their chins shit at our markets. Half of them fucking have children.

It makes me sick. I can't wait for the mass deportations to start.

>A shame to all europeans, specially my ancestors that fought to keep out Muslims out of Europe.

This.

More ethnic Norwegians.

Honestly I hate you lesser than a really terrorist countries - like Saudi Arabia or Canada.

But I still do it and I can stop only if you will ban abortions and will learn Polish as the L2

Because they're a disgrace to Europe (along with the Germans). They make good black metal but other than that they're coal burners, cucks and faggots who can't wait to kill go extinct.

There's nothing wrong with Sweden. Disregard the white niggers and increase GDP.

Because you are too weak to defend yourselfs.

No. It's common sense since nothing will change before the middle class is affected by the hordes of immigrants. 2 years ago you could not even talk about crime and immigrants. The middle class today is now affected by it and it needs to affect the upper class to actually change things. The mainstream parties are loosing votes to sd in droves so the immigration changed so they change their politics so now it's just the media left and the people that actually enjoy working as journalists realize they must pander to the consumer and not an political party. It's a slow process but at least we are no whre close like the u.s

Hmmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

So you see a political environment where mass deportations will be a serious political issue?

> I can't wait for the mass deportations to start

Pierre, It is too late. Before you can say "i love snails" there will be more muslims than christians in France and you will officially become an islamic shithole filled with more Algerians and other africans than frenchies.

They dont hate us. They are just very dissapointed

STOP IMPORTING MUDSHITS, STOP ACCOMODATING MUDSHITS, STOP VOTING ON GREEN AND OTHER LEFTY PARTIES.

because you like having sand niggers and coon rape your people its a game for you. it raises the "value" of the untouched and you pick on those that are molested

you dont have the decency to just fuck up the invaders and call it a day

Because you are cucks who suck Muslim dick with relish.

Don't fucking start.

So naive. So delusional. Come home Sven, please.

the question is, why do you hate yourselves?

Yep

This thread is delicious when you're not redpilled to the point that everything is terrible. ;^)

at least she has constitution..
oh its sweden nevermind

Underrated post

Hate us 'cus they anus

But do you actually know anything about Sweden, except the memes on Sup Forums?

Don't be stupid

I don't really hate you. I don't. I just want you to take in about 12 times the migrants you piece of shit racists. How can you only let a few across you greedy bastards? And sending some back just for being criminals? That's bullshit considering how many of you are criminals. You're like the top country for rape, and we're supposed to LIKE you uncivilized barbarians? You fucking racists need to accept refugees, WAY MORE of them, and demand mandatory abortions for natives who dare to copulate with other racist natives. Fucking savages.

The problem with Sweden is that its democracy is effectively non-functional. The party in power (MP) only had like 5% of the votes yet are wielding a disproportionate amount of power while the social democrats are bending over all over the place since the prime minister is a clueless retard with a silver tongue. And the media is in on it too so you don't really have anyone reporting on the disproportionate power dynamics of the Swedish government and why it's fucked up and how it misrepresents the wish of the average Swede.

Most Swedes DON'T want more immigration. In fact, they hate immigration. But what are they going to do? Even if SD gets 30-35%, the other parties are going to shut them down. So long as the media has the iron grip on information and so long as the disgusting MP are in charge, things are only going to get worse. And they will get worse. Way worse.

because I know you

Too little too late
The future of France is marked, the Islamization process is unstoppable.. You better expatriate

SHut up weak faggot, Internet banters are fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA
>Swedecuck manlets

Fuck sweden

I don't hate Swedes but some of you are annoying effeminate cucks who actually believe they are superior (lol!) Trying to look cool on the internet while letting shitskin trash who hate you and will never want to work fuck your women and laugh in your faces.

We're not angry, just disappointed.

He's actually Norwegian. It's from the Danish tv show "Gay army".

>brown eyes
Dropped.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE

Do nothing, shit on Pole migrants who try to save you

hello JIDF scum

sophisticated

>Brown eyes
>Swedish
You make me sad.

I am. I am moving to the U.S. I can deal with niggers. Some niggers at the very least, are Christian. Sandniggers I can't take anymore.

>not liking muds
>JIDF
Just because your people are brown doesn't mean actual white people need to be, too.

is this yours?

whats wrong w brown eyes?? I always see people on here against brown eyes

This shit.

That's in Finland btw. All those pictures are from ylilauta.org/

They are autists larping as super Aryans. Meanwhile brown eyed mediterraneans were the founders of Western culture.

>inb4 muh Greece and Rome were blonde nations founded by Nordids

Nothing wrong with brown eyes in a country where most people have them. A brown eyed "Swedish" person most likely is mixed to some degree. (That degree being high enough to visually manifest)

please be fake

This cant be real

Hes easily 3x her age..

Scotland??

Top picture is britain

eternal anglo strikes again

keep using your outdated divide and conquer memes mordehai

Once you get off your brown ass and start working, I might consider it.

german propaganda has worked well on you poor soul. I bet you think greeks look like mexicans

Studied for a month in Spain, saw no-one over 5/10
Seriously, they were all over me but I wouldn't have been able to sustain an erection.

I'll never understand how you can be so retarded that you think this is real