Chief Joseph on the white man

>Through all the years since the white man came to Wallowa we have been threatened and taunted by them and the treaty Nez Perce.
>They have given us no rest. We have had a few good friends among the white men, and they have always advised my people to bear these taunts without fighting.
>I have carried a heavy load on my back ever since I was a boy.
>I learned then that we were but few while the white men were many, and that we could not hold our own with them.
>We were like deer. They were like grizzly bears.
>We had a small country. Their country was large.
>We were contented to let things remain as the Great Spirit Chief made them. They were not; and would change the mountains and rivers if they did not suit them.

Why does the white man no longer have this attitude?

Why have westerns become pansies?

What can we do about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cherrynudes.com/peta-todd-indian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't know OP, but I wouldn't mind colonizing her fertile lands.

Because we became slaves to our own system.
And now we're destroying ourself to feed the system.

sauce pls

>We were like deer. They were like grizzly bears
Stupid savage doesn't know about populations of things, figures.
>We were contented to let things remain as the Great Spirit Chief made them. They were not; and would change the mountains and rivers if they did not suit them.
That's the problem with the savages. Human people are great because they don't adapt to their environment, they adapt their environment to themselves.
The Natives were prehistoric savages. What happened to them is exactly what should have happened to them, bring wiped out except for a few kept in zoos.

One of the dumbest things I have ever read.

>"I'm not white, I have 1/32 Native American DNA!".

Seriously, why don't more whites in America just claim to be native? If anybody questions you you can call them racist, and you get that sweet affirmative action money.

Peta Todd. British model.

>We were contented to let things remain as the Great Spirit Chief made them

This is why shit indians deserved to fail.

>Natives get raped by the common cold the moment it lands.

>How do we go back to flagrantly transgressing the NAP

I'm white and I'm against the pipeline. It may transport crude oil that pollutes the land, but it's another weakness to America and it's people, it even shows the natives that whites don't care if it benefits them meaning whites.

If I could hold off the pipeline I truly would. Also I'd like to to make an effort to restore some land to the natives, but we all know it costs cash and influence you may have influence but you need cash to make it concrete. I despise needing cash to make shit happen legally.

I feel for the natives, I trust their intentions but they don't trust me.

Don't you have some meth to cook huh Cletus.

shouldn't have read it, bro. be like me. I'm smart.

cherrynudes.com/peta-todd-indian/

Bad boob job, it's called loafing

It doesn't benefit whites you dumb cunt. It benefits rich cunts and politicians.

/thread

i didn't even read his babbling

I'd colonize her for the British empire if you catch my drift

Them some nice tits.
Would suck/10

We as the white race are in hibernation mode. Plain and simple.

Shit, if you guys think your native americans are shit, wait until you see brazilian indians. These fucking jungle niggers traded their assholes for some mirrors and whistles and survived only by eating monkeys and smoking weed all day.
Fucking subhumans.

uni boob ugh

Don't you have a tumblr to monitor?

sounds like every brazilian tbqh

>I know nothing about history, the post
what else to expect from a subhuman brazilian monkey on Sup Forums trying to look cool in front of his friends

Ok, prove me wrong, nigger.
Or you can just go smoke some weed with all your indian pals on some goverment reserve.

what do I care about some uncultured subhuman on the internet

educate yourself you welfare bum, stop asking for me to spoon-feed you

I would ruin that bitch with my BBC to the point no other man after me would be able to satisfy her.

>lessons from history

that's a nice pic, OP.

Injuns are a bunch of whiny faggots.

In 500 years of constant ass rape, the indians decided that being a slave was, as a matter of fact, kinda shitty ONCE, and they decided to rebel, bla bla, 11 years of indians getting the wrong end of a sword, and they actually didn't lose. They became such a nuisance that we actually started importing some niggers. So, what does the indian do? They go back to the exact same life they had before, smoking weed and eating mandioca all day long up in their communal ocas.
Not one medical advancement. Not one technological advancement. Not one insurrection since the Tamoio's Confederations. They enjoyed taking it up the ass and did nothing ever since to avert it simply because it was too hard.
Now, the fucking indians are living large on government money and we have to provide for these motherfuckers via taxes because they're too dumb to contribute to society.
They are, in fact, worse than niggers. You can shoot a nigger when he tries to rob you, but if an indian tries to rob your land and you kill him, the fucking FUNAI comes with their dick hanging out to get you, despite their protegees being nothing more than waste of tax money.

You don't need to prove yourself ignorant any further. Go study REAL history commie trash.

Pro-tip: Most Native Americans are Christian. The ones that talk about this "Great Spirit" shit are usually 1/16th Cherokee plants or yuppie faggots who don't actually know anything about Naticve American religions but just do superficial shit to feel "spiritual".

I'm here, waiting for you to provide facts to corroborate your allegations.
Whenever you're ready.

I don't know where you are from but the natives here are mostly Christian, but they do custom stuff just to keep up the culture.

That's more or less my observation, too.

I used to live in Canada. Most of them are Christian, but you have a lot of shills going on about "Muh great spirit" and "muh residential schools".

Sssshhhhhhh don't spoil our secret

you'll die waiting commie scum

your bolsa esmola should be enough for you

he's right you know.

Yeah, sure. You can insult me all you want, but you can't find a positive thing about a native brazilian. Or be coherent, for that matter. Prove your point or gtfo.

>implying the burden of proof is on me
it's not you dumbass mortadela

my point is already proven, you are wrong nigger

>I have carried a heavy load on my back ever since I was a boy
I always knew indians were gay

>study real history
>the native brasilian did nothing wrong
Pick one, nigger.
Indians deserve nothing more than a quick demise.