Hey Sup Forums I'm a recent migrant from /r/the donald (inb4 reddit, we are allies ok)...

Hey Sup Forums I'm a recent migrant from /r/the donald (inb4 reddit, we are allies ok). Came here last year during the elections, but I'm curious what was this board like before then?

picunrelated

gay with string everywhere

>migrant

Well what else would you call it?

GTFO, we're full. Refugees not welcome.

so what the fuck do you want? is this literally a thread just to inform your new pals who you are? i think oyure in the wrong place idiot

Pretty much the same except we didn't realize our power.

You should delete your account and maybe kys.

Well you're the OP so you're by default a faggot
But reddit is also full of faggots like you

You have to go back

Instead of Trump, we just talked about niggers and jews.

you have to go back

Have an upvote.

So edgy

I kind of wish we did have a like and dislike option. Reaction emojis would be funny too.

>what was this board like before then?
it is constantly getting shittier. it seems to refuse to die. maybe the sheer volume of new souls is strong enough that Sup Forums stays afloat on their sacrifices alone.

i wonder sometimes what it would be like if someone who was actually competent and benevolent was put in charge.

>allies
Hell no. Your memes are weak, your conversations are inane. Your platform censors dissent (yes censoring opposing opinion is bad even if you want to MAGA), your jokes are not funny, and you make us look unreasonable.

You have to go back, relish in your fake internet points, promote what you agree with, silence what you don't.

The worst part is that you don't even see anything wrong with that

Reddit ruined Donald Trump, it's not funny any more and The_Donald is gayest kikeloving shithole on the internet

You have to go back

Go away pls.

Kys

Honestly this is so stereotypical of a reddit faggot it has to bait.

Nice try CTR.

It was a lot better before every post was Muh Donald.

I'm serious, I mean it's popular on facebook. I think it'd be nice here too, when's the last time Sup Forums had a good change of user interface?

way more bane posting, glad to see donald bringing it back

Bait

If I could report this thread for cuckposting I would.

/polgb/ wasn't as prevalent a force of allied homonationalism as it is now.

>We're allies
It was better when buffoons like you weren't here. Fuck off and back to your shithole

Fuck off, we're full.

I cannot even begin to tell you how many times I have to post this image every fucking week

>reddit

>Hey Sup Forums I'm a recent migrant from

Fuck off were full.

@108813022
(you)'s last year