Hail Hatler my Hwhite brothers. Praise Kok

Hail Hatler my Hwhite brothers. Praise Kok

41/99 slash the mimes mace war now.

My name is Agen- I mean Christian Smith, a Hwhite national.

So a friend of mine who is a red balled son of a nazi refugee told me this is a safe place for right wingers of all denominations and that you guys work to subvert the blue balled society to secure a future for Hwhite children.

Also that you hate masslimes as well.

What are you planing to do lately? Anybody has any hateful material to share? How do we stop the the antifa ducks?

It should be good to introduce ourselves, name, adress, crim- I mean heroic antecedents... you know, to keep in contact for the coming of the 5th Rex

You can trust me, I'm 420% white too

Allah akbar

>88
praise kok

my name is harold hutler. i'm planing to kill some modslims. which one of you white uberpeople wan't to join me? fight the juws
23/48

praise frog

Seems legit

Ok but first u must gib schekels to be in teh sekrit club an git yer decodur ring from Cletus

Nice digits Mr. Smith

>praise kok
DEGENERATE GET OUT REEE

What did kek mean by this?

Ello ello, fellow offi- i mean wite man. Let us go do some ceimnal acrivites rogether

>It should be good to introduce ourselves, name, adress, crim- I mean heroic antecedents... you know, to keep in contact for the coming of the 5th Rex

stop fronting we know you already have that shit

by the way my name is Elmer T Fuddlatch of cuckberg cockachusetts, my primary occupation is toilet maid and once I saw a blimp

Why the fuck am I laughing

13/77 brother, shadowlay

So you want to know what the next stop on our mister plane is?

Crossing this plan...

With no survivals.

I think this guy might not be trustworthy

Hello my friend welcome, we mostly start off by showing we are initiated. just go and post some pony based content and we can get started.

check this out man

latest weaponized meme off the line

Grass the kites. Rice war now! Am I right fellow pullacks?

You sure are weird mister.

We are planning on exposing any and all communists who try to organize riots within the US. We will expose them and report them to federal authorities using social media.

Aside from that, planning on starting a new job pretty soon. Maybe buy a new comfy gun safe, pay my taxes and have some white babies.

Anything I can do to sabotage commies, and help spread law and order.

14/88

>slash the mimes

I giggled

this is one of thsoe things thata re extremely funny the first time while the second time it's just meh

Sup Forums is a board of peace

I'm certainly glad you could join us today, my hwhite friend. We're gonna do a fantastic little racewar today.

7.5/10 posting.

Here's a (You)

Hmmm you seem alright. Just to make sure, finish this sentence: Hitler did nothing ______

long

Yea HAIL TRUMP HAIL HITLER DAY OF ROPE COMING SOON ??!!? have you gyus ever listened to TRS a friend told me they are really redpilled and preserving the white race.

nice try poopiepie
stop stealing our memes for underage likes and subscribes

Underrated at. *just say it in Bob's voice* JUST DO IT

Hallo Kamerad,

da liegt ein Missverständnis vor. Sup Forums ist ein Brett des Friedens und wir setzen uns für ein freundliches Miteinander aller Völker auf dieser Erde ein. Für das schlechte Bild, das Sup Forums in der Öffentlichkeit hat, sind nur die lügenden Hauptstrom-Medien verantwortlich.

Wir freuen uns auf deine zukünftigen Beiträge und wünschen viel Spaß bei anregenden Diskussionen auf diesem Brett. Achte bitte auch auf ordentliche Rechtschreibung und ganz besonders auf unsere Nettiquette.

Gruß
Anonym

maybe a highly coveted pepe will get everyone's mind jogging.. only save if you also post where our next meet up is!