Lol

Lol

Love when conservatives run away like the cowards they are

First one caused an artificial bubble. Second one is sexist. healthcare is not a right. Climate change does not matter unless the world does it together. I can email my mother pictures of cats. I absolutely support taking Iraqs oil by force.

The world was doing it together until Trump started shitting on the environmental agencies

In fact, how about we take Iraq's oil and fund healthcare and college with it? It would create jobs too?

I support it completely. These liberal faggots finally get what they want, and actually see the price to get it.

>forgot about china
Excuse you?

Fossil fuels are ending. Also, part of Trump's rhetoric was to avoid the Middle East, making him a hypocrite

>Fossil fuels are ending. Also, part of Trump's rhetoric was to avoid the Middle East, making him a hypocrite

So? Its a financially viable solution short and long term.

As far as him avoiding the middle east? I'm fairly certain his rhetoric was avoiding pricey wars where only politicians benefit from it and not whole of the nation.

So again, you're still retarded, trump although not my first choice through your words have strengthened my support for him.

So you don't think on the long term. Definition of retard right there.

Solidifying that assertion if that you're this desperate to deny reality

I'll drive the point home.

Is there more oil value than the price to extract it?

ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

Retard
>u-Uh, y-you too.....

now I'm out, your thread sucks.

Great, so you'll waste a lot of money something half the price.

Had no clue you were such a commie cuck, Portugal. Starting to no longer look like greatest ally.

Give a fucking sources for your shitty meme picture or I'm not going to believe a single bit of it when it is clearly made by some Democrat lefty who can't stop daydreaming.

The fact that your shitty countries cares this much about our president speaks bounds. It still shows we are king

Who gives a shit, your country fucked yourself over with Brexit. The only way you might redeem yourselves if if Frexit looks worse in comparison.

The White House's website apparently isn't enough for you

Lovely lack of retort. Also, no longer true thanks to China's rise.

I simply like to twist the knife

redpill me on the home owner thing

I'm actually shopping for a house and will buy one in a few months

>fucked ourselves over
>freed ourselves from european tyranny
???

>I absolutely support taking Iraqs oil by force.
Because invading Iraq went so fucking well last time. You fucking americucks should stay the fuck away from the rest of the world. Every time you intervene you just fuck shit up. Be my guest and ruin your country.

It's harder to get a loan for your home because the banks get no compensation if you default, but overall market prices should drop to compensate you for the loss of insurance.

i literally just saw this image on another thread. sage

See Carson's plans

Yes, the tyranny of trade unions, of currency equivalency and infrastructure helping various businesses from food exporting to animation.

How orwellian

hide and sage lads

embarrassing tbqh

>democraticunderground.com

Good lord, you really are an idiot.

False flag. He rescinded a quarter percent rate reduction that Obama enacted his last week. He didn't raise anything.

Fucking world ruiner baboon. I hope you americans die in a civil, or better yet by some huge epidemic

Everything would be better if you didn't murder saddam. You ruin everything and hopefully you'll get ruined too. I hope in these four years. You have become so divided that you're basically at your weakest ever

So its literally nothing because I saved 40,000 over the last 2 years so I don't plan on getting a massive loan I may be poorish but I'm not dumb neither

>China's rise
kek. About that South China Sea Trump's men just announced we're taking back from China. You're not twisting shit, you're making a fool out of yourself. As usual, the Left totally fails to comprehend why people voted for Trump.

>OH NO HE'S RAPEALING THE ACA
Yeah. We literally voted for him so that he'd repeal the ACA. We don't want Obamacare-lite, we want our old insurance rates back.

>HUU HUU HE'S NOT BITCHING ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE
Uh, yeah. We literally voted for him so that he'd stop fucking our economy by punishing the gas and coal industries that made up the bulk of the small-town income in much of America. Fuck climate change.

>HUU HUUU HUU HE'S GOING TO TAKE THE OIL FIELDS FROM ISIS
Yeah, they're selling it to sustain their war effort against the innocent people of Iraq and Syria. That's why we elected Trump, because unlike Hillary Rodham Clinton, he wants to KILL ISIS instead of using them to destabalize Russian allies.

Fucking Jesus. I'm so glad the DNC is a corpse. You people will never be relevant in American politics again in my lifetime.

>didn't murder Saddam

LMAO you mean the guy that was oh, I dont know, invading Kuwait, stealing billions of dollars worth of oil and cash, slaughtering innocents, basically going Ghengis Khan in the middle east. Yea you're right user, we shoulda just left that!

Yeah, you should've just left that. But you didn't and now theres shitton of other problems in middle east, not to even speak of the refugees trying to get in europe

I feel like you should be more worried about something else, but if you want to play this game, here goes. trump has been in office for 3 working days so far, in that time this is what he has actually done (most of that is occupy democrats tier bullshit)
>destroyed TPP
>is repealing obama care, with the addendum that any state that wants to keep it can
>his plan for healthcare has been on his website forever retard, fucking read it.
>has signed some stuff to stop funding foreign abortions
>has signed some other stuff to go forward with the dakota pipeline creating thousands of high paying jobs for americans and canadians

he's been in office 3 days and done more then obambam did in 8 fucking years.

>with the addendum that any state that wants to keep it can
what the fuck?? this is the first time I feel betrayed by him
I live in new york, I voted for him specifically to get rid of that shit, that was my #1 issue as a voter

>greatest ally
You are literally the alpha version of Italy

I voted for Trump because he said he would do most of those things, the rest is a bonus tbqh.

well he believes in states rights above all, if your cucked fuck up of a state decides to keep it, don't blame him negro, blame your retarded blacked local government that wants to fuck around and keep some terrible outdated "act"

Allying with the anglo typically means handing other large swathes of clay, it's nothing out of the ordinary.

I am going to blame him

obamacare was illegally federally implemented, the federal government is the one that needs to correct it

You are confused about who voted for him, and what those programs do.

Come at me, bro!

Just got a FHA loan Early last year.....I can afford it, puts me in the struggling middle class. The loan itself is already so reasonable that subsidising it further sounds dangerous.

>we
>we wuz
>we wuz kangz

Almost all of these appear to be good things to me.

What's wrong with themy and why do you even care if you don't live in america?

>Undermining Obamacare
>Betraying Trump voters

>Portuguese education

and he just approves of us strikes in the middle east.

>you people will never be relevant in American politics again in my lifetime

busy unless your old and grey we have the millionials to look forward too.....I mean thinking that full blown commies are just going to go away is wishful thinking

We didn't invade them last time, we tried to fix their country and train a new army. Taking a bunch of oil is way fucking easier than convincing mudslimes to act like actual humans. Also, the exit strategy would be much clearer, leave when there's nothing else worth taking.

bottom right is a lie, I watched it and he never said that

1. Those are either outright bullshit, misinformation, or good things.

2. He's been in office for less than a week.

>Ctrl f
>Fake
>Found 0 results
You guys are beyond salvation, sage

>Every time you intervene you just fuck shit up

But he's not talking about intervening. He's talking about securing the oil to stop IS from getting cash. No humanitarian bullshit, no spreading democracy, no fuck given about civilians.

America gets bogged in wars because they are too idealistic, and care too much about PR. They keep holding back.

With Trump, hopefully they will stop fighting blindfolded and with one hand bound.

>America gets bogged in wars because they are too idealistic,

yes nothing to do with Christians who worship ISRAEL

>implying there should be a replacement
>implying women deserve equal rights
>implying they host classified emails on those personal servers
>implying mentioning her business in a biography is the same thing as advertising it
>implying climate change exists
>implying sand niggers deserve to keep their oil
>implying taxpayers should pay for poorfags trying to buy a house

>implying america's love for israel is because of christians rather than hollywood in this day and age

>Poortugal
>greatest anything