Sup Forums BTFO

Well sweetie?

I wish these threads would stop.

The only people who believe pics like that are high school kids or college students who have never even experimented with being red pilled. Those fucking idiots are useless and will probably be killed in the upcoming civil war within the first 5 days. Literal waste of space. Don't ever bring their bullshit to Sup Forums there is no changing them and us validating your opinion just wastes our time on writing actual good posts

malia was caught smoking pod though

>niglets daughter caught smoking weed
>other jumped some spic in school

hmm..

That's not a scandal.

Not an argument
Proof?
>Hint
None

>America's First Family
Im sure there have been more American families who havent had any of that and on top of that not trying to genocide whites and ruin their own country

>daughter caught twerking on camera

Princess Nig is perfect tho

I'm a brown Christian and I hate them.
So there.

Not sure if trolling or you're just that retarded

>America's First Family , No first born son.
>First to be scandal free in 30 years, not true.
>No drunken children, Not true.
>Totally wholesome family, possible
>HATED by most white Christians, not true.

>america
WOW AMERICA UNKEKED GUYS :DDD

>Not an argument
It literally is though because everything in that pic could be disapproved but like I already stated, the only people who believe the things listed in that pic, are the people who CHOOSE to not "even experiment with being red pilled", you fucking retard.

Google everything in that pic yourself and save us the time but you're probably just sliding.

>be 100% proven to have lied about your religion and country of birth
>be 100% proven communist radical
>wife is a man
>daughters are a man

no scandals heh

>has MSM sweep everything under the rug.
>kills or jails anyone who brings up evidence
Look guise no skandels!

>what is the NSA scandal
>what is malia smoking weed
>what is drone strikes

Their eldest daughter is fucking uglyyyy

The presidential first daughter caught smoking a substance banned by the federal government is a scandal.

What is Fast and Furious
What is Benghazi
What is IRS scandal

>scandal free
bet a few million dead Iraqis would disagree,
His legacy is death (and identity politics),sweetie.

What about the racial divisiveness they caused? Did you forget about BLM? Did you forget that race relations in the U.S. have been set back? And Michelle Obama contributed to that through her words and actions. She's clearly racist towards whites. If you haven't figured that out yet, just wait. The truth will come soon enough.

Executive order refugees. End of discussion.

Its not banned in DC.

>scandal free

if you say so...

So they you ignoring the fact blacks/niggers hated them too?

It is banned federally in the united states in its entirety. Just because DC chooses not to enforce its own laws isn't my problem.

>Upcoming civil war
WAT?

No one hates Obama's fucking family, they don't like him for multiple other reasons which i don't care about.

it's not just their skin, you retard, it's their fucking uppity nigger attitudes. Fuck niggers. I'd hate them if they were albino.

Buy guns

It's a Sup Forums falls for the obvious bait epsiode

Shipping 400 million dollars in Swiss francs wrapped in plastic on pallets to Iran to pay for hostages so that your Iran deal doesn't fall apart before you leave office... no scandals huh?

The daughter appearing to smoke weed isn't really a scandal, and the other two aren't "family scandals".

I don't think Bush Jr's family had any scandals either.

Last family scandal was with Clinton.

>scandal free
if you don't consider PRISM a scandal

it was pretty much Watergate on steroids. Instead of bugging a hotel room, he bugged Google, Apple, and Facebook.

His daughter did show her ass in a video tho

>scandal free
Fast and Furious
Benghazi
Solyndra
ACORN
etc.

Shill harder you shitskin retard.

Federal law extend to all the United States, retard.

D.C. doesn't just get to the decide that it's legal.

hi leddit

OP BTFO

Well sweetie?

Fast and Furious Gun Scandal
Drone Bombing Innocent Civilians in Countries we arent at war with
NSA Spying
Killing US Citizen with out trail
Benghazi

Leddit is a "cesspit". Civil war is a bit of a stretch. Civil unrest is another animal altogether. One can have hopes and dreams I suppose.

>not realizing the OP makes a dumb thread knowing it'll get destroyed.
OP is our ally, possibly our greatest ally. Look how we fight amongst ourselves about the past instead of contemplating the present or future.

Obama is the POTUS, not the mayor of DC.

I don't know honey cakes

The evangelical pick in 1980 was the first president to get a divorce.

It is very clear evangelicals have no concept of moral values beyond a mindless, automaton adherence to the text instead of any true sense of ethics or spirituality.

For with God, everything is permitted.

>Le ethnocuck

Fucking incestuous scum. Americans don't need to be any one race like you weaklings.

Who?

How about things that aren't fabrications you make up to deceive yourself and run away from reality?

Don't break your back these next 4-8 years! (Or at least save up instead of blowing money on another flatscreen)

Bush did that.

Oldest daughter was a whore

Father is a Kenyan and shouldn't of been allowed in office

Father was also a Muslim who pretended to be a Christian

Joan Rivers dead after calling out Michelle Obama as a tranny

First president to seal all his education / birth / everything.

First president to have NO family other than his made up wife and daughters.

He's the most shady fucking president in US history.

so you agree that a happy and stable family is what we should strive for and yet you support political groups that actively try to destroy it? you respect Obama for having good marriage and yet Democratic party is full of feminists who openly want to destroy the institution of marriage, what kind of logic is that

Fuck me, your country is a walking meme.

actually over 20 major scandals

It's a scandal because she is not 21, therefore she cannot be smoking weed.

I hope this is satire. Degenerate daughter smoking illegal drugs. Twerking. And yes niggers voted for by brainwashed degenerate virtue signalling imbeciles . Voted because "im a kangg " . Won the nobel prize , having bombed 9 countries . Trained Isis. Destabilized the middle east . Even his own negro brother thinks hes a fucktard pussy.

But he's a leftist, so those don't count.
Know how blacks can't be racist, only whites are? Scandals can only happen to republicans.

>scandal free

stopped reading there

It was a scandal because she was the president's eldest daughter consuming a federally banned substance.