Guess who broke the almost 100 year no murder streak of 98% White Montpelier, Vermont?

Guess who broke the almost 100 year no murder streak of 98% White Montpelier, Vermont?
foxnews.com/us/2017/01/23/suspect-sought-in-vermont-capitals-first-murder-in-nearly-100-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnUHdESX_Pw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Styx safe?

How the fuck does anyplace go when a year without murder?

He lives in rutland

Being mostly white and uninhabited.

Sucks. My sister lives 15 miles south of there. Vermont is one of this country's best kept secrets still. Hope the niggers stay out. Was probably heroin related.

We arrest the blacks and dump them on the far end of the county.

No niggers & spics.

came here to post this

I live in Montpellier, France.
This makes me angry.

The murderers dont get caught

>ßß: redpilled trap
Post your tumblr

It just had to be a fucking nigger.

while their are drug charges close by, It was more about mudsharks and niggers.
about 2:15
youtube.com/watch?v=OnUHdESX_Pw

there*

You take a decent you person of color and put him in 98% white Vermont and look what he turns into.

>Caballero and Austin had been involved in an altercation outside Gustos bar in Barre earlier Sunday morning, police said. During the altercation Austin assaulted Caballero's girlfriend, witnesses said.

here comes the diversity!

>Vermont is one of this country's best kept secrets

i immediately looks up real estate ruining the secret

>Jayveon
>Caballero
So... a nigger-spic?

yep involves mudsharks as well as there are no black women.

Of course he lives in the heroin shithole of this state that's importing migrants

That's really sad man.
Respect for that long a streak.

Vermont is a poor, hipster infested, shithole, the only thing they're good for is craft beer and cheese.

Good fucking Vermont America hating Bernie cucks deserve this and much more as far as I'm concerned this guy is a hero

He doesn't have a problem with multi-ethnic societies though as long those who are being imported aren't criminals.

>Rutland, Vermont
That's where Fatman lives! Awww yeah, folks!

>He doesn't have a problem with multi-ethnic societies
QUE

>Jayveon Caballero
litterally more nigger name than Niggy Chickenwings

Yeah hes pretty much just civic nationalism.

Low population, almost no urban development, mountainous terrain that keeps small communities relatively isolated, we're almost entirely white (much to the despair of the faggots in Burlington and Montpelier), and our worthless drug users just hole up in their caving-in 200 year old homes and pass out on heroin instead of starting gang wars over crack distribution. Also, everyone here has a gun and there are no carry laws.

Niggy Wiggy shiggy shaggy wigga ligga bing bong chickenwaaaaangs, the kaaaang, himself!

good skiing up there

>>Jayveon Caballero
>litterally more nigger name than Niggy Chickenwings

>hipster infested
Lollitterallyonly Burlington and Montpelier, and that's because they're the biggest city we have and the capital, respectively. They're liberal by virtue.

No niggers or indio spics.

Burlingtonfag here. You have no idea how bad things have gotten up here. Champlain College and UVM need to be firebombs before the MUH DIVERSITY spreads to the rest of the state.

I guarantee /blackpol/ laughed at that - hard.

no nigs sand nigs or spics

Come to SoRo, even with the law school here we're red and I need a shooting buddy for the Barre range.

>what is hot fuzz

Put me in the screencap please

>tfw a nigger from a neighbouring city broke my towns 40 years without murder record

What job opportunities are there? It sounds comfy af.

it's pretty easy when you don't live in some disgusting degenerate agglomerate normally known as 'city'

I have only ever seen two guns in this whole town. He'll it's better than my hometown of Wayland MA, but still, fucking disgusting.

>that time my new roommate moved in and one of the first things he said was to complain about the lack of diversity here.

I've been to that place it's so quiet and white lol. Nice record store, good tacos, nice beer place the 3 penny. Fuck multiculturalism Aztecs and Mexica and Taino go home

there are no murders for which there would be murderers to be caught

please dont be retarded

He lives in an almost 100% white society, when he thinks multi ethnic society he thinks seeing a nigger or a spic once a month or year. Not like here in urban CA where you see a white once a month.

Kill yourself

This was the first thing I thought