Oh boy here we go! You thought millenials hate Trump now wait till these indoctrinated fucks get wind of him continuing...

Oh boy here we go! You thought millenials hate Trump now wait till these indoctrinated fucks get wind of him continuing DAPL.

The butthurt is going to be insane and expect his popularity to continue to shrink as environmentalist progressives start spreading false lies about how he doesn't give 2 fucks about the environment.

Once this is official on Facebook expect HUGE backlash like his Secretary of Education pick (who is still being attacked to this day as unqualified).

These liberals can not be reasoned with when it comes to the environment, they literally believe the world is going to sink and that climate change is more of a threat then ISIS slowly colonizing the world. This is going to also be a HUGE talking point from Warren and Sanders so expect nothing but attacks and virtue signaling to come once he signs DAPL.

Just you wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/342144-fracked-natural-gas-two-thirds/
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVdDvyVqJY
earthjustice.org/sites/default/files/files/order-denying-PI.pdf
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/308706-sanders-sings-obamas-praises-for-stopping-dapl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can't fucking wait for more Normies to learn thus

Pipelines are the safest way to transport oil by a long shot, and the DAPL doesn't even go through the injuns land.
Libshits are such emotional children they are blind to basic facts.

praise kek

If the snowflakes scream everyday about Trump, they will soon become background noise.

Good.

This is GREAT for Canada.

So stealing all of Canadas oil is a bad thing?

Big chief warren call the spirits to make big heap trouble for paleface tribe.

I used to be against Keystone XL. Now I see that having to secure Middle Eastern oil isn't worth it. Also, we already have tons of pipelines, what is one more?

they believe global warming will cause earthquakes. That alone should be punishable by death.

Fracking does, although they're usually very small. I've been looking at earthquake maps daily and there have been 3.0's and greater in Montana due to it.

Why is trump even doing this right now? Is he trying to get all the rage out now?

How much oil and gas, as a percentage of the overall amount obtained in the U.S. is from fracking though?

And global warming causes ISIS.

Also can he executive order us up a wall? Glorious monarchy WHEN!>!>!>?

correlation is not causation retard.

Right now about 2/3 of all gas production in the US comes from fracking. Not sure about oil.

Could I please get a sauce on that? Natural gas I assume?

No but it is proven scientifically that fracking causes earthquakes. I'm not saying they'll cause 9.0 giant earthquakes, just small ones that do no damage.

Wait I thought the entire reason for the protests and camp outs was because it goes through their land? Is that a lie?

Anyone have the graph showing they are protesting virtually nothing?

I get the concern for the water being contaminated but why can't they just build around the Goddamn water?

I don't think the environment is that big of a deal but I'm worried that this constant demonizing of Trump to make him seem like he is anti-environment is going to echo true after signing to continue DAPL. I just want libs to STFU for a few weeks but this will fuel them to cry foul over everything since they will point to this.

Then they will complain about how graceful Obama was for stopping the construction thus "making him better" then trump.

>this is how liberals think

rt.com/usa/342144-fracked-natural-gas-two-thirds/

i sense a shitstorm incoming friends

>pol harbor 2

Fracking doesn't cause earthquakes. Re-injecting the produced water causes the earthquakes

yeah but they go through the land owned by farmers and the sacred beasts of natives. same reason Bush couldn't finish his fence because parts of it are still being litigated.

OK so the general processes that happen after fracking causes earthquakes.

I literally don't give a single fuck about native Americans. Somebody needs to connect the rising price of oil in Mexico to the halts on this pipeline then call liberals Mexican hating racists for forcing them to suffer.

This is awesome. Hippies BTFO

Well initially it did, then the architects made it go outside their land to avoid paying the tribe a hefty sum for using their land. Then the tribe just fucked off for a while and didn't answer any calls from the pipeline company for a year, so they started building. Now the tribe (Warren Buffett) is pissed that they weren't consulted about this pipeline going through their drinking water. Their water doesn't come from the river the pipeline is crossing but that's irrelevant.

It goes over their water table.

But muh "ancient burial ground"!

GOD BLESS AMERICA. HAIL TRUMP.

So long as the pipelines are built to be as environmentally-safe as possible, I don't see an issue with them.

Gibs

How can you lay claim to future victories while constantly fucking losing?

ill just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=AKVdDvyVqJY

No you can have it... Our stupid government will never use it!

This is honestly a bad idea. Between the abortion executive order and this, Trump has already significantly reduced his odds of being reflected.

YES!!! Fuck those injuns standing in the way of progress

They paid the farmers for the use of the land, it's just the natives wanted twice what they were offered

Thank you Mr. Trump.

Because we should still be using oil tanker trains and trucks to move our oil because that's way better for the environment right? And I wonder who owns those truck and train companies....

Trump is so based he is saving the Canadian economy for us.

Trump's support has increased dramatically since taking office, partly because new DNC heads are so openly anti-white/working class. White working class makes up ~78% of the us voting population. Theyll screw their party into massive support for Trump. Just you wait.

Keystone and DAPL are the ones liberals have heard about.

I've literally worked on 5 interstate pipelines between 2014-2017, and that's just a handful of them, plus all of the expansions.

They'll also protest against nuclear power plants, which then get replaced by way dirtier coal plants.
Environmentalists generally have a pretty fucking bad understanding of how this stuff works.

Does it matter? He is president and can do what he likes within the power of the office. Would you prefer he did nothing until 2018 when the dems try to take back seats?
Inb4 nobody votes in the midterm and the trendy protesting dies so they lose more seats.

I think we could lessen the whole exploding oil tanker train thing if they actually got those things up to 2017 as far as design etc standards. A lot of the ones that broke were old as fuck.

Fossil Fuels are on their way out, its pathetic how desperately Trump, Russia and the Republicans are still clinging to it.

Unfortunately no. Congress has to approve any spending.

See

They're not on their way out. The Democrats tell you that they are while the Democrats themselves approve more pipelines.

Trump breathes and rage ensues.

If I recall correctly the official court documents for this state the tribe was notified many times about the pipeline proposal and never once showed up to a meeting to fight against it.

Am I remembering this correctly or was that a different pipeline?

You try I explaining that to progressives. Nothing satisfied them.

I know a kid who thinks Trump is a "idiot" and shouldn't be president all because of that dumbass China tweet about climate change 4 years ago! They base that tweet off the emotional assumption that he views the environment like it's nothing and it's Fucking annoying. This same kid said he will give him a chance IF he makes a public statement denouncing or "takes back" his tweet.

Nothing will satisfy these people, so when you try to explain that the Pipeline is much safer then transporting by train, they just move the goal post and go

>muh environment
>oil is bad we need a new source we have the technology
>climate change is the biggest threat and this is why we continue to have issues
>OIL BAD!

You can't reason with these people, even though I am pretty Damn sure this pipeline will help Canada and Mecico.

donald trump doesnt need millenials,they can go back to their mother's basements and continue crying about the election

>TFW we will never have star trek style basically infinite energy in our lifetimes.

Trump may be dragging down America and lowering our quality of life, but at least he's doing it while pissing off liberals - Sup Forums

This is true. All he has to do is satisfy is base and he'll easily win reelection.

Because why would he hold back on it?
First of all, the liberals would always be upset about it, no matter when he does it.
Secondly, the liberals hate him with passion and no amount of appeasing will ever change that.

wait...was Obama NOT going to continue the pipeline?

>ISIS slowly colonizing the world.

Kek. Drama queen-tier faggotry like this underscores how much you are the flipside of the SJW coin.

>false lies about how he doesn't give 2 fucks about the environment.
He denies climate change, explain to me what he knows that we don't without calling it a liberal conspiracy. Or if you do, explain to me how they got everyone in on it and for what purpose.

Mark roffles has been smashed by the incredible Trump.

>mfw this was the original idea of Washington/Federalists

No, Obama decided not to go ahead with it. Even Trudeau approved it up here, as long as conditions were met.

I don't see why he's rushing to do this shit though. Most presidents don't make huge moves like this until the second term.

Too bad he's killing off his base taking their insurance away lel

isnt it funny how much republicans cried about obama's executive order usage,yet seem to be cheering donald trump on for doing the same thing

If he doesn't satisfy his base, there won't be a second term.

Presidents work to assure their first 100 days are successful. They need a brag list.

Can someone give me tl;dr explanation on where is the money to build all that PLUS cut corporate taxes, give benefits to corps for staying in the country and other expenses he plans to do?
Is cutting Obamacare limiting expenses of the govt?

>I like to make shit up.

At least in this case Congress would probably approve what the President wants to do 9 times out of 10.

Obama did it knowing Congress would not approve of any of his executive orders.

That's kind of a bad idea though. He needs to expand his base, especially considering millions of more millennials will be eligible to vote in 4 years.

Well the real "True base" is smaller because that doesn't include the people who didnt like him but still voted because of economic/job issues in midwest "supposed to be democrat firewall" areas. If he can't deliver on that front and the economy goes to shit then kiss those votes goodbye. If he does then he has a better chance.

The most infuriating thing about the modern left is how convinced they are of their own intellectual superiority when their knowledge is superficial at best and simply wrong at worst.

Trumps base are people addicted to painkillers, have various cancers from working unsafe shit like coal mines and factories, and lardasses with diabetes, they won't survive without insurance.

The oil that gets shipped through the keystone is actually crude. It gets refined in the US. They are getting it pretty damn cheap and can either use it domestically or sell it internationally. It generates revenue.

Didn't Obama support the pipelines?

Why didnt Obama make the pipeline?

who has lost insurance? Give me some actual names.

Found it. earthjustice.org/sites/default/files/files/order-denying-PI.pdf starting on page 17.

>As a first cut, the Corps reviewed extensive existing cultural surveys both within and outside the Lake Oahe project area to determine whether the work might affect cultural resources. Then, on October 24, the Corps sent out a letter to tribes, including the Standing Rock Sioux, with information about the proposed work and maps documenting the known cultural sites that the Corps had already identified... No response was received from the Tribe. The Corps did receive responses from other tribes and the North Dakota SHPO, which it considered. After granting an extra three weeks for additional responses, on December 18 the Corps made an initial determination of “No Historic Properties Affected” for the soil-bore testing.

>The Corps mailed out this decision in a Determination of Effect letter to the North Dakota SHPO and all affected tribes on the same day... The Corps also emailed Young again the next day to seek possible dates for a January 2015 meeting with the Tribe to discuss DAPL. No response is in the record.

There are a few other places in the document that mention this, but the tribe was given plenty of chances to deny the project and either never responded or said they did not see it as a problem.

He did up until the very end when pressure from the left made him switch

Trump does stuff we agree with AND it pisses off normies. If he just happened to stay in office until death and then was replaced by his daughter I'd be fine with that.

Obama halted the production of it when the protesters kept making a fuss and Commie Sanders got involved too so guess he wanted them silenced.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/308706-sanders-sings-obamas-praises-for-stopping-dapl

Everyone on ACA just lost insurance you dumbfuck

His base is the 30 states that voted for him. He can ignore NY and CA again and win in 2020.

>Trump has already significantly reduced his odds of being reflected.

>spend the first 4 years doing nothing so you cna get another 4 years
Or he can just try to achieve as much as possible in the first four years and then see if the people approve of it.

This is true.

This is going to be a huge problem if he forces North Dakota Pipeline through native american land

There's a big smear campaign against Alberta's oil sands and Green Peace are fucking idiots.

What we SHOULD be making is molten salt thorium reactors, but until then, we still need to meet our energy needs.

>omg look at the 10 million people dying in the streets.

Holy shit he is even helping leafs.

What a amazing man.

All leaf shitposters need to APOLOGISE NOW

I never mentioned solid blue states. I'm talking about the states he flipped that could flip right back because they are purple states. He has to be careful.

What did Trump mean by 'harnessing the energy of the future?'

Yes goyim we need MORE oil for me and my kike buddies! ahahahhahha

my millenial basement posting helped elect trump fuckyou cocksucker

nigger

Reflected?

>false lies

Yeah, false lies are bullshit. I only believe true lies and alt-facts.

Anything that's not true-lies if FAKE NEWS from the MSM... and we BEAT THEM FAIR AND SQUARE.

purple is a liberal meme. They can't admit that Trump changed the map. He does what he said and the states will stay with him. He has a big head start.