U.S. vs China War Games

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

youtu.be/pqdgU5-CcyA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9yfZBZdQaM
betterdwelling.com/chinese-gangs-and-canadian-real-estate-the-odd-correlation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I went to China last year for work.

I can tell you this much:

>China is still a 3rd world country
>Pollution so bad 10,000 die DAILY
>Trash everywhere
>Chinese spit, piss and shit in public
>They eat insects, frogs, turtles, cats and dogs
>Everyone dresses nice but makes 95% can't afford houses
>Ghost cities to inflate the market
>Communist government keeps them dumb
>Schools are dirt floor huts

China is literally a 3rd world shit hole.

I'm convinced now that the U.S. has been taking care of China, because once Trump changes trade deals, China will collapse completely.

The overpopulation is out of control.

People will have to resort to cannibalism.

red pill china thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=g9yfZBZdQaM

Economy is slowing and ironically enough for a communist state there is virtually no safety net
But that's something that could be stemmed pretty easy, problem is Xi is basically pulling a Gorbachev by trying to not be Gorbachev. His "Corruption Campaign" has been used to gain popularity but primarily to purge the party of any dissent and crush any opposition so that he's trying to become the strongest Premier since Mao. He's concentrated power in his hands but has yet to lay out a succession plan, while at the same time he's managed to either piss off his communist party comrades or scared them stiff. So now you have a potentially toxic mix of a slowing economy with little protections if it really shits the bed combined with a party that has been shown to be riddled with corruption and a state at its most authoritarian in terms of dissent since Tiananmen. It's a tinder box and we better pray that Trumps protectionism doesn't accidentally crash their economy or they'll drag us all down

Under that overall goal what are the sub-objectives of the Chinese race and government?

1. Lebensraum. China doesn't have enough of it and by their standards other races aren't doing much with their living spaces. This particularly applies to Africa and Australia. So take them. What 'moral sense' would inform the Chinese not to do this?

2. Resources of energy and raw materials. The biological survival aspect in the context of high energy industrial civilization is obvious.

3. Individual Women for Individual Mating. This sounds like a throw back to ancient times. It will come within the practical experience of many reading these words. A confluence of several white technologies in other species' hands has produced an historically rare situation. When China was weaker it dealt with its lack of Lebensraum by limiting family sizes to an objective one child. The specific means used were infanticide, abortion and later birth control and government laws limiting families to one child. This westernized attempt at population limitation collided with an older Asiatic racial preference for sons over daughters. That's because in Asia daughters literally 'join' their husband's extended families and are a dead economic loss to their parents' families. This racial attitude is so deep it's even expressed in a language that uses different words to describe paternal and maternal grandparents.

China really is a shit tier country.

Over 1 billion people, 78% classified as living in 3rd world conditions, with the majority of the country being a bunch of provinces that really don't give a fuck about an empire.

The only thing keeping the fake paper tiger working is the Government and even that is about to fail.

There are so many obvious signs that China is going to hit a fucking wall very soon and it will most likely destroy the Communist Peoples Republic for good.

That of course would have consequences on the world economy but will recover.

The largest problem with the collapse of China is 1) North Korea is going to be a fucking ticking time bomb and will need to be taken care of immediately. 2) The alternative to what the current China is. Will the provinces stay together? Will Hong Kong make a run for Independence?

There are many different scenarios but the one scenario you can count on is the collapse of China and it's power structure. It's going to get really, really fucking ugly. We could see a civil war in China that would make Syria look like fucking child's play. Millions of Chinks slaughtering each other. It would be glorious to witness.

China is a country founded upon cheating, lying, oppression and abuse of the Chinese people.

This is, cheating and stealing, like running red lights, will get you ahead in the short term.
But long term, not good

At this point, anyone believing the GDp or growth numbers coming from China is as stupid as people (including more than half the politicians and half the economists) that pretended in 1987 that East Germany was as rich as West Germany

Go on...

One of the primary reasons of collapse. China alone has a surplus of 35 million younge men who will not be able to find wives. We are headed twoards a proper high casualty war since the Chinese leader ship would rather throw thier men into a meat grinder for the chance of grabbing Taiwan than have a revolution in the county. Home prices have been skyrocketing with month to month double digit growth rates since men are competing for any and all women. This is caused by the one child policy.

www.alexandersanger.com/articles/2003_03_21.html
For more on this read the above. The Chinese leadership risks internal revolution if they do not send their men to a meat grinder. All of their millitary exercises and millitary equipment acquisitions have been based on naval land invasions. This is what happens when you mess with natures birth patterns with parents only wanting boys under the one child policy. Man could they not see this coming? Do the Chinese have no introspection?

I'm only going to post about this once.

The PRC will collapse, and after an initial crisis, a provisional government will be formed by the UN with the ROC being reunited as a constitutional republic. This has been the long-term Anglo-American plan since the early 70s. In the process, their debt holdings will be forgiven, and Tibet and Hong Kong will become sovereign nations. China will be effectively neutralized, and surplus Chinese will emigrate to east Africa and Siberia until the population stabilizes around 700 million

chyna is trying to colonize africa right now, taking all of the resources and fucking african women. Africa should tell chyna to fuck off honestly. Noone knows how bad it would be if chyna ruled the world

There will be a nuclear reactor explosion/meltdown in China this year. That particular reactor is located near Hong Kong.

they need us, we don't need them. The US economy does not export anything to china and does not import anything critical from china china is where america goes for cheap labor and second rate cut budget products. We could boycott them completely and still have a functional economy, they on the other had based their entire economy on selling us stuff. This is why they're desperately pushing into African Indian and South American markets, economically we have them by the balls if we want, and the only reason we havent used that leverage is that we have had leadership heavily invested in both financial stability and chinese industry. They want to change that so they can not be held hostage to american economic demands.

no your a tard because you probably dont understand that china has the largest slice of the global industrial chemicals market and they dont buy shit with name brands you know. they buy stuff they make mostly

this is because the chinese government has control over its corporate sector unlike america which is in bed with its corporate sector. they dont give tax breaks so the companies provide maybe 0.1% more jobs in the country instead the companies are expected to provide jobs and outsourcing is seen as a crime if done beyond a certain range

we gave bankers money when they almost went bankrupt 8 years ago. china would throw all of them in jail and seize all assets their family owns unlike U.S letting aig's ceo's family keep their houses and bank accounts. thats incentivizing thought negative reinforcement

OH SHIT

Yangzi river flood when?

Ah ... I long for the day when the chinks cannibalize each other again just like the old times. Like when the chinks exchanged their children to eat when the Chu state surrounded the Song in the Spring and Autumn period. Or maybe like battle of Suiyang where a few thousand chinks cannibalized a city of 30000. Even better, there's the Great Famine during the Great Leap Forward when flesh banquets were held. It would be great to witness such a sight in my lifetime.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>I'm only going to post this once
>mfw I saw the exact same thread twice yesterday

>1. Lebensraum. China doesn't have enough of it
Bullshit.

oh wow, industrial chemicals
tell me more about Chinese purchasing power per capita

>mfw China tries to Pearl Harbor the US
>mfw the US responds by levelling the Three Gorges Dam and floods half the country

>This racial attitude is so deep it's even expressed in a language that uses different words to describe paternal and maternal grandparents.
Loads of languages do that, including Swedish. Are you retarded?

ITT: Op's a Jap

>that kid getting tossed
so long, gay bowser!

kek that is a man who has no fucks left to give

>He doesn't know how useless most of that land is
A lot of mountains and deserts full of ethnic minorities that don't like the state fill up that territory.
You think the West has a problem with Islamic terrorism, just wait until shit ramps up in Xinjiang. We'll see an ethnic cleansing of Chinks by Muslims or vice versa.
Reminder that Chinese agriculture is never stable and that Chinese history is the history of dynasties rising and then falling because of luck and favorable or unfavorable natural disasters.
Reminder that the Mandate of Heaven was indicated by a lack of natural disasters and that Chinks would regularly overthrow their own Heaven-appointed Emperor when an earthquake wiped out too many rice paddies.

Thank you for that redpill, based Burger.

China will support Palestine with troops and so end the great Israel dream once and for all. When the Israelis expand further they start war with china.

Chinese troops for Palestine!

So what you trying to say is

>chinks are used to shit so going to war would actually be an improvement to their lives

>murricans are so overbloated and in comfort zone that going to war would cause a huge civil war and string of protests

5 Vietnamese Dongs have been deposited to your account.

I get China. Who is paying you to repeatly post this shit day and night?

>unironically replying to autistic copy pasta and not saging

How much do you get paid to spam like this? I sure could use the cash.

>tfw moving to Vietnam soon

OP, any guidelines for us indians?

Some of you guys are all right
Don't go near the Himalayas next week

Man, seeing pictures of ugly Bantus all the time makes me forget sometimes that there are som really beautiful African women.

Inb4 flag

It's a damn shame you're white.

Forgot that webms history. Anyone remembers?

O-ohk

why did he do that tho

>China tries to pearl Harbor the US

>gets cucked because they can't reach American bases with anything from the mainland

>their carrier is a shitheap still undergoing testing

>ballistic missiles won't work because the US Navy will just shoot them down and retaliate immediately after it detects the first launch

>Russia is now our ally and will help us in a conflict against China if we request it

>China is cucked in any scenario

Their navy does not have the force projection to take over Taiwan. They would be utterly fucked if they dared try any attack on a US ally or the US themselves.

Pretty good thread desu, 8/10.

What makes you say that?

bump!

With a large middle class and slow on manufacturing, China will start to produce arms to keep their economy going and wage war.

they're encroaching:

betterdwelling.com/chinese-gangs-and-canadian-real-estate-the-odd-correlation/

bump

One child rule. That was number two.

the fuck

story?

They have nobody to wage war with that won't start a global conflict.

>goes to war vs Vietnam, India, Mongolia, or anyone that isn't Burma

The UN cucks you, you get your navy cucked by the US, the Vietnamese suddenly have a modern military, there's a no fly zone at the border, and now you have sanctions and lose your entire economy.

>goes to war with Burma

UN cucks you with sanctions still, without the no fly zone and naval cucking.

>goes to war against a US ally or Russia

Gets their shit kicked in by the US and Russia without any hope of winning in a conventional war. Three gorges dam gets bombed and Russia/US absolutely fuck your shit up with air cav, completely negating anything you try to do to block the invasion and have a home field advantage.

Plus, their air to air missiles suck dick, and they have no hope of getting air superiority.

wtf is wrong with this dude

I want to glass China then split it 3 ways between UK/USA/Japan. Dibs on getting Hong Kong back.

It's a non-yellow, non-white shill.

>and Siberia
lol good luck surviving there