Sikhs are bro tier. They're peaceful people

>Sikhs are bro tier. They're peaceful people.

Oh really? Then explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/5380554/Guru-dies-in-clash-at-Sikh-temple-in-Austria.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there larping
seems like more proof there bro's

being attacked by bees

they saw a muslim

Sikhs own, but they aren't peaceful at all. Some of the baddest warriors around

Kek

At least Muslims don't kill their own people. Sikhs are officially NOT bro tier.

Sword fights are fun, faggot.

Those are kebab knifes, my mang.

>At least Muslims don't kill their own people
nice meme

They stabbed each other here over tables and chairs. The 'holy' dining room is supposed to be sit on floor, but they put in some chairs because this isn't the 3rd world, and because some elderly had problems bending down and sitting on the floor.

The solution was to draw swords and actually stab each other it was pretty ridiculous.

They had a small disagreement and a saber fight broke out. At the end of the day every one got to go home alive and with some bad ass new profile pics.

>muslims dont kill their own people

>>Sikhs are bro tier. They're peaceful people.

Sikhs may be bros, but they are hardly peaceful, all Sikh men carry a knife to defend the helpless from harm.
They came from the warrior caste in the punjab. They typically don't engage in predatory behavior, but aren't the type to run from a fight either.

They are serious about conservatism.

Deadly serious.

>they saw a muslim

top-kek

self defense

thats quite common in India, two Sikh temples will be run by two different Gurus who come into a theological disagreement and if they cant win by debating, all men who pray at the temples will go out swords drawn and hack each other.

It happened once in Austria, one Sikh died and 30 injured in the streets of Austria.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/austria/5380554/Guru-dies-in-clash-at-Sikh-temple-in-Austria.html

Never in human history has a Muslim ever killed another Muslim, because if they're beheading someone then by definition that guy can't be a Muslim because the Koran forbids a Muslim to kill another Muslim.

Wow I bet you feel stupid now.

>the no true muslim paradox

Fucking mosquitos everywhere.

Do you have to be peaceful to be brotier? I think the opposite. Peaceful people are cucks.

Yeah, this. We like them because they're not peaceful, because they recognise the threat posed by Islam and are willing to respond appropriately to it, and because they actually give a shit about integrating.

The "bro-tier" shit makes me suspicious though. The way this specific phrase keeps cropping up tells me that either there's a coordinated pro-Sikh astroturfing campaign on the scale of CTR, or most people who defend Sikhs on Sup Forums are morons who just regurgitate memes.

>diverse
>9 of 12 are white
Ok

>They're peaceful
This meme needs to die
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

That's like some "He will not divide us" shit when I am literally a former liberal, and the democratic party is divided by definition.

>Air_India_Flight_182
this the name of my new pop-punk band

I followed that incident. Actually the whole thing was quite complex. Apparentely the Sikhs involved were not even from Austria/Europe.

Nobody in the local Sikh community actually knew them. Days later it was established they came from India few days before the whole incident. They were staying in Spain before that.

They were defended by some dubious lawyer nobody had heard of before. A Sikh, at least he looked like a Sikh, who could not even speak any Indian language. He wasnt from Austria either.

There were rumors among the Sikh community that they were actually paid by the Indian government or some Hindu nationalist movement to divide the Sikh community. No proves though.

They're bro tier because they kill muslims

>9 of 12 are white

Who exactly? I counted only six: Ron Paul, Farage, Breivik, the orthodox priest, Gibson and the girl.

>Sikh Internet Defence Force

>Zimmerman
>white

>Assad
>white

>Samurai
>white

>Sikh
>white

>Based Black Gentleman
>white

>Zimmerman
>anzu
>the jew

>white

Keké

The local BP gas station around me is run by a bunch of Sikhs. Awesome dudes. They beat up niggers in their alley and never get real crime because of it. They are doing something shady in there though. They have their own Halal place called Royal Kebab in there that and there are always Indian guys in suits just walking around when they should be eating if they are there with their families. Seems like an Indian version of the mob or something.

Great guys though. I went up there once without my wallet by accident and they let me just take what I needed, knowing I'll pay them back next time I'm in there.

Retard