Buzzfeed trying to shut down Discord

dailystormer.com/jewish-internet-police-chief-joe-bernstein-trying-to-shut-down-our-discord-chat-room/

>He is coming off of his recent successful campaign to shut down Sam Hyde’s cartoon show, and now he’s got a new target: the Sup Forums and Daily Stormer Discord chat rooms
>He called up people from the company and tried to get them to shut it down and they said they can’t monitor everything people do on their program.
>Protip: if Joe Bernstein wants to talk to you, he is trying to Jew you. Giving him screenshots of you talking to the company increased the chances of us getting shut down by over 9000%.

Lay it on me, Sup Forums, how long does Discord have before being taken by the jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw
theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11
freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html
observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares about Discord? It's for normies semi-normies. I would love it if it was shut down so they would have to go back to being skypefags.

>Thunderdome
>Stormer troll army
>meme_academy

consider suicide if you think this would be a loss for anyone

lmao bernstein at it again

It wont happen, we will spread like cancer if we get shut down, we already have several backup servers.

Stop it blockhead Joe.

Skype is just as jewish though

Hello Viewtiful Joe

>predecessors
How are Twitter and Reddit predecessors to Discord in any way? They're completely different barring the fact that they all require an internet connection.

>literally being afraid of a cute Pepe frog meme

Why did we ever fear theee pathetic idiots

>they won't just make another discord

>Its predecessors Twitter and Reddit
What the actual fuck did they mean by this?

Fuck off m8, Discord is literally a new and improved Ventrilo. And no, I'm not switching to shitty mumble or teamspeak.

Bernstein has reloaded and coming in for the kill, soon that New York Times position will be his and he will receive the embrace of his clan elders.

>Tfw still mad about Sam Hyde BTFO'ing me

Cute!

>(((Bernstein)))
Opinion discorded.

So Sam "the one man Klan" Hyde BTFO this Jew and now he has it out for the Alt-kike?

Don't these Jews have anything better to do???

How else is he supposed to get that cushy New York Times job?

>Buzzfeed trying to shut down anything

>fear-mongering from a site that just posted an article called 'Can You Name All Of These Disney Doggos?'

That screenshot happened yesterday. I member.

> news reporter

More like fake news reporter.

He's trying to drag us back to the Bernstein universe

Jewish Burn stain

lol I didn't even know this existed. Their plan is about to backfire because now I'm gonna start to frequen it. Thanks for increasing the traffic buzzfeed. This actually benefits our cause

Isn't discord some character from MLP?

If they want to shut down a meme program that is fine

>what is this thing the kids are using these days?
>skype for gaming? surely this is just some secret alt right indoctrination and rape planning tool.

Why the fuck would I care if some indie bookstores start using a chat startup?

Daily reminder that Discord is botnet shit that does not respect privacy!

Discord is already a chinese botnet. Those idiots don't know who they're messing with

>literally oy vey shut it down.

Most likely he's trying to pressure them into hiring some people to police what people say and do on there. And he just happens to know some people who'd fit the role... (that or they'll apply out of the blue. It's all old goon tactics - create need for (more) moderators, get hired as mods, remove any non-goon mods, infiltrate upwards.)

Isn't Discord run by some Chinaman? They don't give a fuck. Shut it down then they'll just launch it under a new name.

And since it is chinese it's probably scamming some dumb investors out of shekels to boot.

>White nationalists
>youtube.com/watch?v=IPqrimR8GWw

Ugh, racists much BuzzFeed?

Hey (((Buzzfeed))) the top Dem in the country is in Trumps back pocket. Imagine, the top Dem went from Obama to a New York City Liberal Jew who as reelected thanks to the Trump families support and campaign contributions... all in the same day.

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html

observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/

>says right in the terms of service that every single piece of your data is monitored
>"new and improved"

Lmao. Ventrilo was never broken. Just use Ventrilo.

>every single piece of your data is monitored

That's what happens when you use any third party server. If you think your data wasn't being logged by ventrilo servers, you're wrong.

and that the users exhibit an alarming amount of badthink

>be me

>be addicted to discord

>can't get off of discord

feel depressed cause im addicted to it

shut it down plz

It also means "Argument"

>go into someone else's discord
>REEE WHY ARE THERE PEOPLE I DON'T LIKE HERE

That's like going onto a website for rural white Christians to meet up and being mad there are no city black muslims on the website.

Then host your own.

Discord can revoke your room any time they want.

>platform for namefags

Good. Let them rot.

this

Also, kekked.

>how long does Discord have before being taken by the jews?

(((((((((Bernstein)))))))))

>Joe Bernstein
When will Sam shoot him (and get away with it)?

That's nice, the person fighting for this literally has no reason to go into this room though. It went in to find fresh memes to cry about.

My friends told me to switch from Skype to Discord recently, it's pretty good but we're normies.

Bernstein attacking user again...

we need to troll the shit out of this jew fag asap

>how long does Discord have before being taken by the jews
>what is nitro

Doesn't matter dicord isn't a good service in the first place, I mean look at these conditions.
If you mock anyone it can be taken down.
This shit is crazy.

>He uses public ventrilo servers

LMAO

We need to remove Bernstein.

Can that be the next Sup Forums project please?

>mfw I am in discord

>Police normie internet
>All discussions take place on redpillnet
>Think you've won
>In reality you've just shot your own leg off

They did the same thing when hotmail closed their chatrooms over here in like 2003 or whenever it was.

>"We're making the decision to close them because muh predators and muh kids"

All they did was make the situation worse by forcing muh predators and muh kids on to chatrooms ran by the same predators they were trying to protect kids from.
Either this is part of (((their))) masterplan or they're genuinely fucking retarded and have absolutely no foresight. I'm siding with the latter purely because they repeat the same thing constantly and expect different results and always have done.

Alt Right content makes up about 0.1% of discord, or maybe less, most of it is competitive gaming or just general chat. How does he propose to shut down an entire company over that?

Also:
>successful campaign to shut down Sam Hyde’s cartoon show
>cartoon show
>cartoon
Did I miss something? Pretty sure his show was live action

Burnsteins spiral down the butthurt has been the greatest running joke.

>Discord

I guess I'm finally an old man at 25, I don't know all these fancy meme sites.

>not hosting mumble servers yourself

(((Bernsteinbergowitz)))

Man it'd be a real shame if the evil "alt-right" did something to Mr. Bernstein.

SIX MILLION MORE

So because a Jew doesn't like something posted on a chat service he's trying to shut the entire service down? Am I understanding this correctly?

BTFOing of Joe "Shekel" Bernstein Has Internet Asking: Is It OK to Gas Kikes?

lol srsly this

streisand effect

Is there a chat client that doesn't log everything?

>dailystormer.com

Host your own IRC server

You forget, these blog post news articles don't actually have to make sense, they just have to grab enough clicks.

Its like TeamSpeak and Whatsapp mixed into one.

Who cares?

ooh no, how bad, people will have to use irc again
Which is impossible to shut down due to its decentralized nature

How is (((Buzzfeed))) *this* retarded?

>Showing images of pepe in the article
Oh yeah sure, declaring war against pepe also worket out well for clitton, right?

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Bernstein))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Baby boy bernstein