twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

one
suppository

kek

When the Jew finds out he's only a mischling

all of them

my god
too many redpills in one video

He has a twitter account, let's find him.

This is what happens when you reveal your power levels in the public. Everyone just laughs, believing that their narrative is the real one, you can't just shove the pills down their throat, firstly because people in general don't like to find out they were wrong secondly this will just create more debates that will require extreme mental capacity to pulverize through and even if you manage there's low % they want to know.
We just have to wait and it will reveal in itself, trust satan.

I wanna suck on that fat bitches titties.

>This is what happens when you reveal your power levels in the public. Everyone just laughs, believing that their narrative is the real one, you can't just shove the pills down their throat, firstly because people in general don't like to find out they were wrong secondly this will just create more debates that will require extreme mental capacity to pulverize through and even if you manage there's low % they want to know.
>We just have to wait and it will reveal in itself
This

>hes eternal

PRAISE KEK

What the hell is this guy talking about? What is German idealism that Trump, supposedly, is going to complete?

>american education

Remind me to save this video for the next time I drop LSD.

>taking lsd
don't mk ultra yourself, and this is coming from someone who tripped more than 10 times

Ok German. Tell me what your idealism is. To create a world of only Germans, with one people and one culture?

Make German Idealism Real Again

holy fuck
he makes big joe look like entry lvl

Create new land by global cooling to raise Thule and Atlantis.

individually talking to people is the best
nothing beats talking to them alone on their own property

reminder that local politics is still the way
and visiting people door-to-door is the best way to get them to hear the truth

DUDE ACID LMAO

enjoy your HPPD

look who just dropped in from the reddit boat

nice filename faggot

lol plz boi

We thought we were winning already? The wins are about to get big league lads.

T. Jehovas witness

How many layers of redpill is he on?

I can't quite grasp what it is either,.please could you educate us.on the subject hanz?

Only one, the Bogpill.

>lol plz boi
ok 14 year old, nice rebuttal

I'm at work and can't watch the video someone give me a break down.

What the fuck are you talking about. You are not MK ultraing yourself. In fact if you use LSD right you can enhance yourself significantly. It's not for everyone but LSD can be very helpful if you know what you are doing.

Remember the ban dihydrogen-monoxide petition?

It's kind of like that, but with german idealism.

So, John Malkovich desagree with this guy?

wegotabadassoverhere.jpg

"He was roommates with Hölderlin"

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

This young man needs a show

Thanks senpi.

lmao what the fuck is this shit and where do I start reading

But we don't know what we're doing, there are no good maps to navigate the lsd trip.
I have over 30 confirmed trips of varying settings and I can't fucking tell if it's good or bad it can be both but it's super unpredictable can literally make you full on schizo for the time being.

@kantbot2000

OHHH VEEEEY

Exactly.

Johavas Witnesses, Mormons and Scientologists sell what must be the most outrageous religious beliefs. Door to door.

And it works, there are about 21 million of them (all) in the US.

Imagine if you were selling that was more palatable to the rational citizen?

so what is German Idealism?

a whole bottle of redpills

isn't he kantbot?

It's too heavy for the general population. Mere mortals can't comprehend this profundity.

yeah, but its about ideals of love and Jesus, its way easier than trying to sell the ideas of Sup Forums

>knocks on door
>Hi would you like to talk about our Fuhrer Hitler
>Punched in face, slams door

The philosophical aspect he refers to is this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_idealism

Kant's work purported to bridge the two dominant philosophical schools in the 18th century: 1) rationalism, which held that knowledge could be attained by reason alone a priori (prior to experience), and 2) empiricism, which held that knowledge could be arrived at only through the senses a posteriori (after experience).

>Kant's work purported to bridge the two dominant philosophical schools in the 18th century: 1) rationalism, which held that knowledge could be attained by reason alone a priori (prior to experience), and 2) empiricism, which held that knowledge could be arrived at only through the senses a posteriori (after experience). Kant's solution was to propose that while we can know, via sensory experience, particular facts about the world (which he termed phenomena), we cannot know the form they must take prior to any experience (which he called noumena). That is, we cannot know what objects we will encounter, but we can know how we will encounter them. Kant called his mode of philosophising "critical philosophy", in that it was supposedly less concerned with setting out positive doctrine than with critiquing the limits to the theories we can set out.[1] The conclusion he presented, as above, he called "transcendental idealism". This distinguished it from classical idealism and subjective idealism such as George Berkeley's, which held that external objects have actual being or real existence only when they are perceived by an observer. Kant said that there are things-in-themselves, noumena, that is, things that exist other than being merely sensations and ideas in our minds. Kant held in the Critique of Pure Reason that the world of appearances (phenomena) is empirically real and transcendentally ideal. The mind plays a central role in influencing the way that the world is experienced: we perceive phenomena through time, space and the categories of the understanding. It is this notion that was taken to heart by Kant's philosophical successors.

What the fuck did I just hear? Is the shit he's talking about common knowledge on Sup Forums? I suddenly feel really out of place.

(fucking bluepilled faggot)
Lsd allows you to to travel within the infinite complexity of the mind(that is hell - denial of god). Gnosis is the opposite path to enlightnment, the way of the serpent.
The holy grail is the humblest of cups. Only through Christ can our souls find salvation

In my experience a trip in a natural setting will make the trip much more enjoyable. I have not had a bad trip yet. Felt slightly uncomfortable but it's pretty easy to knock yourself back into positive thinking if you know it's just the LSD playing tricks on you.

>itt retards can't use google
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_idealism

it has nothing to do with german nationalism and everything to do with german autism.

>autism
why are there so many bluepill'd anons here on Sup Forums

lmfao, that's what I'm like on acid, excited about connections that don't exist.

the really loud music ruined it for me. pls post original that doesnt have generic disney movie OST coz i cant hear what the fuck he´s saying

that's because you never took a significant dose. street tabs are usually around 50ug. you need at least 4 of those to have a "real" trip

He must be trolling, this is hilarious

Chilling video.

Kek save us.

*tips fedora*

lsd makes you more suggestible among other things

this means it's possible to both mkultra yourself AND un-mkultra yourself via psychedelics

you can dig very deep down into the roots of your thoughts and behaviors while tripping and excise whole patterns of execution like a malignant tumor

or insert beautiful new perspectives

the point is the drug itself is neutral, what matters is the use it's put to.

>tfw Sup Forums is the modern day masons and we have our own secret gestures and language that we use to communicate with eachother amount the plebs

Moot I don't think you fully understand what you created

No way dude. But the level of cognitive dissonance or just plain denial needed to pretend the earth has not been warming since the last ice age shouldn't even be possible (regardless of human-made global warming).

I buy my drugs on the internet. No way I'm buying LSD off the streets. But I've only done ~400ug.
I'm going to do a 600ug dose in a week so that's hopefully going to be fun.

I hope you're on a proxy nigger
>inb4 you get V&

Nobody actually believes this.

The funny thing is, global warming isn't the real threat. Global cooling will destroy us, and it happens MUCH more quickly than warming does.

>probably is a fedoratheist who fell for the dawkins senpai maymay

via psychedelics I agree, via Lsd I don't.

>you can dig very deep down into the roots of your thoughts and behaviors while tripping and excise whole patterns of execution like a malignant tumor
>or insert beautiful new perspectives

yes, lsd does present you with the false-dicotomy that you can be either a satanist or luciferianist.

This.

9fag watermark on a redpilled m3m3...?

>all these people who haven't heard of Kantbot

His Twitter is a fucking goldmine.

what about dmt?

unfortunately
>feels good
and
>feels bad
are not sufficient evidence to determine whether a trip was "good" or "bad" for you.
matter of fact there's no way to tell whether a trip was good or bad, (as compared to not tripping) because after you go down the trip path you've thrown away the possibility of observing the non-tripping path, and destroyed any possibility of actually knowing whether what you're doing really has a positive or negative effect on your life

>fun
I doubt it, but good luck

>fell for the atheist meme
>calls others kikes

Kek I love how the whole crowd thinks he's talking about Nazism or something in the line of that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule_Society

semi-common nazi meme in far out there conspiracy theories

dmt is overhyped

Nah, you never give them the full red-pill just like those religious groups go full
>"Jesus gave our founder has special glasses"

You start off with mild stuff and red-pill them over years.

My journey started with watching fucking Sargon of Cuckadia, now look at me.

In our hearts and minds the German Reich lives on

And we wait for the Messiah that will bring the German Reich on earth

>Kant's work purported to bridge the two dominant philosophical schools in the 18th century: 1) rationalism, which held that knowledge could be attained by reason alone a priori (prior to experience), and 2) empiricism, which held that knowledge could be arrived at only through the senses a posteriori (after experience)

this is high german autism, friend
if you think that's purely a diss lurk more

>when you break the conditioning at supersonic speeds german idealism and shatter the globalist paradigm so fiercely that the concussive blast wave takes democracy with it.

those conspiring hands

>now look at me.
yes, you look like this

>good afternoon, Miss. Can I ask a moment of your time to go over some crime statistics from your neighborhood and ask you a few questions?

Im saying this whole time. You cant just tell people stuff and assume they will change. You just kinda have to show them the way. They have to find and take the red pill themselfs

You mean to tell me that in a series of cyclic phases that a warm phase will always follow a cold phase?

FUCK!

Maybe not know but one day it will happenand it hits hard, you don't know if you are going insane or there are actual sentinel centipedes in a higher dimension observing you so you don't escape the trick because previously the trips were so convincing I had nothing but true revalations. Seriously man it's a fine edge I've done hefty doses, became Christ all that stuff, one trip will hit the fan man and it ain't pretty you can't just close your eyes and pretend.
Well I don't really want to discourage people from psychedelics it's a huge field we have little knowledge about and I congrats people for being the pioneers but also I don't want to mystify them and put them on a pedestal like they are the shit and there is no downsides

Funniest thing I've seen in a while.
Chuckled/10

He talks like Goebbels and looks like Natalie from
"The Facts of Life"

Kantbot gets a lot of hate but he's a true memetik sorcerer.

good points

That is actually a really good starting point. Just remember to bring your stats.

docs.google.com/document/d/12ukI3MsXQWcAdIl4pmUyH9sSXGorpoWt6KRz_4PVyHs/edit

So basically Trump will change the world with his mental gifts? Will he transcend the world?

I am well aware of the risks of taking psychedelics but I don't intend to go full ego death. I don't have the mindset for that shit. I just want to go out and see the trees and lakes.

at last i truely see

what an absolute sir