U.K. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Don't burn your toast or your chips fries or whatever you call them! You'll get cancer!

Regulate it! The government must put a stop to it!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEAKppFiA1Q&t=1s&ab_channel=ChickenConnoisseur
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BURNT TOAST MASTER RACE!

But I like the burnt taste.

Just like everything else that has a cancer risk.. its all based on peusdo evidence and lies.. nothing to see here.

>you're not supposed to eat BURNT

yeah no shit, even a child avoids the shitty burnt pieces of food. It feels like glass and tastes like shit.

This sounds like an American health report. It isn't the fucking oil and salt drenched potatoes, it's when they get burnt when they're bad for you!

t. cancer cell

Doesn't matter, Ahmed! Save a loaf, toss that toast!

POTATO TOO CRISPY FOR BRIFAGS

how in the hell did we lose those islands, my god.

Stop all food now

Shut it down

OK Plaeb

>wanting it to be legal to sell poison in food
Suit yourself kek.

You dont want your chips to be too crispy. they need to be SUCCULENT. They have to ABSORB the pepper and salt you throw on them. I learned this from the number one british food critic.

That's it.

I'm a #CruzMissile now!

oi u bloody littl' wanker those chippies are a little to crisp I'll 'ave you behind bars for 'vat

this is one thing i can abide by. fuck burnt food and the subhumans that enjoy it

People should only be allowed to eat plain white sauce.

What's the problem?

They just give good advice.
Nobody is forced to follow it.

This shit is nothing new. I've read about burnt food having increased carcinogens for years. I still like some char on meat and toast.

>isthataknife.jpg

no constable pls

yet we'll happily give our patients radioactive carbon to drink down before MRI scans

Of course it's nothing new.

The only shocking thing here is that apparently Brits (and Americans) still need to be educated about it.

They need to be crispy on the outside but warm and soft on the inside

>pepper
>on chips
Fuck off you weird Dutch fuck.

youre on about food thats been burnt black. the story is on about 'brown' toast and potatoes

Carcinogens cause cancer, yes, are people this dumb?

Did someone say a danger to the british public?

Captain britain here to save the day!

I dont eat them with pepper.
youtube.com/watch?v=vEAKppFiA1Q&t=1s&ab_channel=ChickenConnoisseur
this average british lad does.

That reminds me how, in the state of California, litterally everything is "known" to cause cancer.

>Acrylamide
>Can't even prove that it causes cancer in humans
>Everyone has ridiculed these people

It's just scientists trying to get money, they constantly pump out these research papers, everything causes cancer. Even oxygen and doing nothing causes cancer.

They didn't do that when I had an MRI? I've had two MRI scans and never have I had to drink some liquid, just stay very very still in a cramped tunnel with headphones on.

>the story is on about 'brown' toast and potatoes

No it isn't.

It says BURNED toast and BROWN French fries.

If your French fries aren't "gold" but brown they are overcooked and yes, partly burned.
And who wants brown French fries anyways?

Delete this.

This was proven bullshit literally the same day.

You'd have to consume the equivalent of 320 slices of toast per day or a single average American breakfast portion.

>British Food Critic

Oxymoron

You can talk. You take everyone else's cuisine, increase the serving size tenfold and make it taste like shit plus filling it with unwarranted shit.

>Take Ontario cancer risk assessment survive online to see my risk of lung cancer
>never smoked
>not obese
>live in a city with a pop over 100k
>risk = higher than average

Thanks

Imagine eating soft cold new potato salad covered in garlic mayonnaise with a cold sandwhich that only consists of a mass of shredded chedder cheese. Brits have awful taste in food. Roast potatoes and roast beef with gravy is the only food the limey bastards are good at.

It's used for monitoring kidney function in urology patients

>You take everyone else's cuisine
As is our God given right as the reigning best country in the world.

>increase the serving size tenfold
As if I should be ashamed of abundance.

>and make it taste like shit
Question. Is it better to make food taste like shit or just eat shit like you Brits?

>unwarranted.
Of course only a Brit expects my food to have its papers.

Fish and chips get wrapped in newspaper which has led

>Fish and chips get wrapped in newspaper
It's not 1975, that doesn't happen anymore.

>be bong
>eat crispy potatoes
>no extra crispy crisps license
>gets arrested
>dies in tower of London

Kek

If everything gives me cancer these days, then fuck it.

Everybody does