My university is having a panel on the alt-right

Should I go? What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11
freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/
nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html
observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/
redice.tv/red-ice-radio/doxing-only-works-once
youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go and scream pepe

This

Need to handout flyers to all Liberals attending showing how the top Dem in the country (((Chuck Schumer)) is a Trump shill. The Liberals will turn on (((Schumer))) more than they have already and apply pressure come next election. Honestly, who will be the Liberals replace a New York City Liberal Jew Democrat with that can be more left?

Links to proof for the simple minded leftist to get angry at (((Schumer))) over.

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/17/trump-has-donated-more-to-chuck-schumer-than-to-any-other-senator/

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-chuck-schumer-donations-2016-11

freebeacon.com/politics/chuck-schumer-more-money-trump/

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/11/10/topping-list-of-senators-to-whom-trump-has-donated-chuck-schumer/

nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Trumps-Past-Donations-to-Schumer-Could-Complicate-Future-Relationship-401913496.html

observer.com/2015/12/charles-schumer-wont-return-donations-from-donald-trump/

My university is hosting one of the leaders of BLM and how they're going forward under a now white president and it makes me want to rip my dick off because all of this shit started under a BLACK president and Obama made racism somehow worse.

Universities are continuously brainwashing students that hate and racism and sexism comes out of everyone's ears and we breath it in the air

fuck yes, dont forget to film it

'Racist' is leftist Newspeak for non-Marxist.

the emperor demands it

T H I S
H
I
S

Wtf is the alt right anyway.

This desu

I still can't believe we actually memed Nazism back into existence.

www.counter-currents.com/2016/08/what-is-the-alt-right/

ignore it, alt-right is a pack of control opposition jews and faggot e-celebs.

Hand out Pepe did nothing wrong flyers

It's fucking hilarious that everyone wanted to take back pepe from normies and it actually fucking happend. Thanks Hillary

redice.tv/red-ice-radio/doxing-only-works-once

do you mean the alt-light newfag

There is no other answer.

You know what to do.

Tell them the Alt-right is just a boogeyman propelled by the left to make them seem like they have an enemy when we're really the alternative to the left.

Nah, scream Kek, he commands it.

>American studies
JUST
The things amerifats kikeslaves sell as "education ", amazes me.
Like literal meme subject for the sole purpose for creating something out of nothing so principal Goldberg gets stupid rich off stupid goys student debt

Go preach the gospel user

Go and be civilized

Don't sperg out

Don't meme

when asked about it, just say that you identify with parts of the alt right and calmly explain why

They're fear mongering to keep the empty-headed student body scared of a boogieman that doesn't exist. It's probably not worth trying to debate that with them because you'll likely just be expelled for hate speech and racism.
>dollgirl.jpg

fpbp

Sit there with a pepe tshirt and fling your own shit at them

Will it have at least somebody on the panel representing the alt-right to have a debate or it will be just an echo chamber complaining about racism?

this is incredibly infuriating

Majority of people on Sup Forums are 3rd

Honestly have no clue. Knowing my university it'll probably be an echo chamber

>Conservatives, in failing to realize that their values are just watered-down White values (most GOP voters are White and most Whites vote GOP) and instead trying to pander to non-white voters who reject their ideology, have doomed themselves to political suicide. When the United States becomes minority-majority, as the under-5 population currently is, no Republican will win a national election ever again. Some conservatives the Republican party are. They don’t even understand what it is they should be conserving.

Hispanics are actually very conservative and share most values with Republicans, except for immigration.

level 5 here.
I'm 31 though

Go and bring a questioneer from us at Sup Forums! Specifically name Sup Forums and see their reaction

since it's a discussion it would make sense to prepare some arguments, also this No one wants to be the retard that spergs out, but at the same time you shouldn't be the cuck who just sits in the back and observes either.

Also report back and make pics

THIS
H
I
S

That's not true. They vote for larger government consistently.

They also don't believe in free speech. Trump events in CA were attacked by Hispanics throwing rocks.

They're also pro abortion, pro guy marriage, and pro everything left wing.

You fell for a meme.

You know what to do.

youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0

Something like these - our primary goals right now need to be

1) Convincing the left that the "alt-right" is just a boogeyman invented by the media and

2) Turning liberals against each other, especially with regards to race and gender issues. The more division we can sow in the Democratic Party right now the better.

I'm on level 2 apparently, got two beautiful kids with my wife, the third is on its way.

Can't speak for Hispanics, but besides them most immigrants are conservative, traditionalist, and religious fundamentalists. They hail from countries that are too poor to pretend liberalism works.
They build big families, they oppose a lot of leftist values, but the left brings them in because they can purchase a liberal vote out of immigrants that is paid for out of white men's pockets.
And once whites are too small a minority to keep footing that bill or have any say in government, there will be no more incentive to carry on voting for cancer, and these people will start voting, agitating, and enforcing rightwing (in their favour) again, just like back home. They'll take advantage of liberal stupidity for as long as it's profitable, and then go back to practicing ideologies that genuinely work in real life.

Just go along and record it so we can see if they have any clue what they're talking about

Maybe shout Pepe when there's a quiet tension in the air

Don't forget government handouts.
They will glady accept legal abortions as long as food stamps keep coming.

Record it first of all.

Second, you have to use the Socratic method to defeat them. Keep asking questions and push them to limits of their logic. Maybe get a few people to go along with you. When you stump them, hit them with a bit of ridicule.

You will shake a few in the audience out of their stupor.

May you be blessed in your endeavour.

I can already foresse the topics

mimimi Richard Spencer...
mimimi Milo Yanoppoulos
mimimi Pepe The Frog h8 symbol

Go and point out that the alt-right was invented by the killery foundation and pushed by mass media to create a new buzzword for sheep to fling around.

Go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! Everytime they say something that's bullshit.